MJ speaking in TII?

SkyWalk

Proud Member
At the beginning of the new 3D Earth Song video, there is a speech by Michael in where he talks about saving the planet, trees, nature etc..., So where is that speech from, is it old/new, was it recorded by someone talking with MJ at some-piont during the rehearsals? or is it all part of that video - MJ recorded that speech especially for the video? If so then this must be the last time Michael Jackson last spoke to the world in a public way!?

At the beginning of the new 3D Earth Song video, there is a speech by Michael in where he talks about saving the planet, trees, nature etc..., So where is that speech from, is it old/new, was it recorded by someone talking with MJ at some-piont during the rehearsals? or is it all part of that video - MJ recorded that speech especially for the video? If so then this must be the last time Michael Jackson last spoke to the world in a public way!?

I think it was just recorded to be part of the video. At least thats what I gathered :)

Remember when he was performing Earth Song in the 90's and he would make a little speech afterwards? Its like a less cheesy version of that haha

One of the reasons for MJ to do the concerts was that he had a very important message about the environment.
He had earthsong and the video for it but I think the speech is very important too and that it was recorded to be a part of the video.
I think Kenny Ortega made it in the movie the way MJ wanted it to be in the concerts.
It has been discussed earlier
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/show thread.php?t=88421

I dont think it was the finished recording to be used on stage. seems he was just adlibbing rehearsing how he would present the Earth Song movie and performance on stage.. He may have been going to do this live or use a recording on stage_ This was part of his message to the world. But Im sure it would have been more eleguent and clear for the actual perfomance _ this was just a rehearsal recording

Back