was BAD rehearsed?

music77

Proud Member
Hey, I'm new here. Greetings from Germany. :)

And I've got a first question
"Bad" is one of my most favourite songs of MJ.
Was it rehearsed? In the film there was only the Drill which contains "Whos Bad?".
But do you know if the full Bad-performance was rehearsed by michael?

there's a picture from a Blu-Ray-Review of Tii. under the picture there is written: "Crazy Leg Kick in an ending sequenze of "Bad"."

Heres the pic:
bady.jpg

heres the site where the text is:
http://www.natashayong.com/2009/11/michael-jacksons-this-is-it.html
(scroll down a bit, last picture)

Do you know more? ^^

Welcome from Germany:)
This is Beat It, Bad as it seems wasn't rehearsed. Too bad (pun! xD) I would have really loved to see it :(

Yeah its from Beat it, everyone knows that :D

I don't know if Bad was fully rehearsed or not. I think it was but not enough footage is available to release it or something like that.

thanks for your answers.
Do you know if Bad was on the setlist? Not only in The Drill.. the full song?

thanks for your answers.
Do you know if Bad was on the setlist? Not only in The Drill.. the full song?

There was talk here back in the day, between the This Is It annoucement and his death, when several people "in the know" leaked some information about what This Is It was going to have, that BAD was going to be performed on some nights but not all, so it wouldnt have been a regular song on the setlist. Which is a pity :( Not that it matters much now anyway. I think I recall they did say BAD was rehearsed. Of course this information was never verified with the concerts not going ahead to see would he have performed it all.

That is really all there is to say about it!

I think it was rehearsed, there have been a few rummors that he did rehearse it, more "wacky" ones that he was going to do it as a duet with prince, but I very much doubt that :lol:

These are both set lists for TII and it seems that BAD wasn't on there. I'd have loved for him to have rehearsed it though, it's one of my favourite MJ songs.
30dh36q.jpg

setlist.png

On one of the trailers/ tv spots it said that Bad was one of the songs.

hmm what's the song he's performing in the trailer wearing the golden rainbow shirt and sunglasses. It looks like a group choreography like Drill but doesn't look like it, he crosses his legs and sticks both arms out, a bit like the TII poster.

@MJJOS: So Bad just wasn't a regular song, but it would have been performed? Well, ok. But it would have been performed. Hope they have rehearsed it and we will get a second DVD in future with more extras, like "You Are Not Alone", "Bad", "Heal The World", "Dangerous" and some more rehearsals. :)

But I really hope he rehearsed it.

These are both set lists for TII and it seems that BAD wasn't on there. I'd have loved for him to have rehearsed it though, it's one of my favourite MJ songs.
30dh36q.jpg

setlist.png

what is up with the "brain scan" thing???

both setlits are not complete i think.
stranger in moscow and other stuff is not listed.

i want to see baaad. :(

sorry for double-posting. but could this be "Bad"?
baaad.jpg

on the page before there was postet that this wasn't in the movie and i think it could be a pic from bad because of the movements.

Last edited:
no , that's the shake your body rehearsal ,unfotunetley that isn't bad.

They rehearsed different set lists. Because there was meant to be a little bit different set lists. I think there were three set lists..?

Back