Justin Bieber Hopes To Influence Soccer Moms Like Michael Jackson Did

billyworld99

Proud Member
Justin Bieber recently sat down with MTV News' Tim Kash to talk about his music, his fame and his fans. Somewhere along the way, the topic of soccer moms came up. As it turns out, he's cool with soccer moms loving him, even if he doesn't always get it.

"The moms of the kids are kind of like a little crazy, crazier," he revealed. "They come by themselves without their daughters and they're like 'My daughter really wants a picture. Can I get a picture for my daughter?'"

And while Bieber is comfortable with taking a picture, he doesn't really get why their daughters aren't there to take it with him. "[It's] like 'What?' [It] kind of doesn't make sense because your daughter's not here," he shared. "Why are you here, but daughter's not here?"

Still, he takes the adoration in stride, and if it makes him a little bit more like one of his idols, then Bieber doesn't have a problem with it.

"I don't know. It's strange to me, but it's cool," he said about the aforementioned soccer mom situation. "It's like I'm not comparing myself to Michael Jackson, but Michael Jackson was able to be young and influence a wide variety of people. So that's what I would want to be like."

http://newsroom.mtv.com/2010/04/15/j...chael-jackson/

The soccer moms are usually the ones that HATE Michael Jackson because some believe the allegations. A soccermom is usually the ones who also bitched about the superbowl thing. I hate some of them.

And the soccermoms are the first to drop you when you get into a scandal. But I wish Justin's carrer well though.

i heard him sing the other day and i thought it was a woman... hope his voice cracks soon. Good Luck B-boy and dont compare yourself to Mike.

yeah but i think Justin is saying that MJ still had a big fanbase of people from 2 years old to 92 years old. and still does.

^^ :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
I had never thought of it, but now that you mention it..... :yes: :lmao:

I hate to admit it but Baby is actually kinda catchy song :lol:

yeah but i think Justin is saying that MJ still had a big fanbase of people from 2 years old to 92 years old. and still does.
Yeah he's not comparing himself to MJ.

I'm not a fan of Justin, but good for him :clapping:...He's only striving to be the best he can be, and what better way than to be inspired by Michael? People should give this kid a chance.

I'm no Justin Bieber fan but it seems like any time anyone breathes a word about MJ in reference to their own career it becomes blasphemy. Isn't it a good thing that MJ is used as the measuring stick for other pop singers? The kid even said he's not comparing himself to Michael but simply wants to appeal to a wide range of people.

Ohnoez what an arrogant punk, lol.

Back