Tii dvd cover

DJ Spins the sounds

Proud Member
I was looking at my TII dvd cover the other day, and thought is that really Michael Jackson's silhouette or has it been photoshopped in someway. The image of Michael I've never seen before or anything like it in the past, especially wearing the fedora hat.

Then I got thinking, well maybe he shot this during the rehearsals knowing that TII will be probably released at some point with an actual O2 concert and the dvd / poster had already been designed week's before 25/6, but I have haven't seen anything photoshoot's or discussions on this subject, plus none of the rehearsal footage shows him in the Bille Jean jacket or hat etc. It's just something that has always niggled me when I see the dvd, has anyone else had the same thoughts or does anyone know where the image has come from before it was turned into the silhouette?

I think it's him. It's a pose I seem him do before. I doubt that he actually did that pose for the purpose of This Is It.

i noticed that billie jean picture as well, i wonder if that was taken from rehearsals..

I think it's him. It's a pose I seem him do before. I doubt that he actually did that pose for the purpose of This Is It.

Yes I did it several times in the "You rock my world" clip. I also think it's him. :cheeky:

Yes I did it several times in the "You rock my world" clip. I also think it's him. :cheeky:

Yeah I always associated the stance with the behind the curtain move in You Rock My World, though given the glove and sparkly top the artists have transposed over the montage on the TII poster, I guess they are alluding to Billie Jean.

I was always impressed by the attention to detail on the TII poster (on his hand, for instance) :)

I wanna know about Billie Jean! Did he rehearse it only once? :unsure: ?

Back