Billy Ocean

Thriller_MJ

Proud Member
nobody ever talks about Billy any more and its a shame hes got some really good and catchy Song :D my fave one is Love Really Hurt Without You.

He had a whole string of just awesome songs the 80's.

[youtube]dkXV5O5GfJ8[/youtube]

[youtube]vCQAWuDu9V0[/youtube]

Last edited:
[youtube]4OzTJKgh1I0&fmt=18[/youtube]
[youtube]GAjInKiOkqo&fmt=18[/youtube]

On Everybody Hates Chris, the daughter, I don't know her name, is a huge /Billy Ocean fan. To the point of believing Billy made the moonwalk popular not Michael :lol:

My fav. BO song is Caribbean Queen then The Going Gets Tough.

nobody ever talks about Billy any more and its a shame hes got some really good and catchy Song :D my fave one is Love Really Hurt Without You.

here's a remake by Billy Ocean, of the Beatles' 'The Long And Winding Road'. not as good as the original, but nice. there are other remakes, too, one by George Michael, and of course, Paul McCartney does his and Lennon's song, live, on this youtube parade. i just like the song, in general. i wish Michael had remade it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wOCi35NVPE

Last edited:
^^^^^I think the version of The Long And Winding Road on The Beatles 'Let It Be Naked' sounds interesting without the strings and the Phil Spector input.

On Everybody Hates Chris, the daughter, I don't know her name, is a huge /Billy Ocean fan. To the point of believing Billy made the moonwalk popular not Michael :lol:

My fav. BO song is Caribbean Queen then The Going Gets Tough.

I was just gonna say that lol! Drew taught Tanya a lesson in that episode!
That show always has something about MJ so I love watching it :D.

new HD music videos (September 2019)

these are probably like the Universal ones where it's mainly that the sound quality is better. I'm not sure that the videos have been re-scanned

Back