TII dancers perform at London O2 show.. they did it for MJ and the MJ fam!

Rockin.

Proud Member
Not sure where to put this but I wanted to share it with you all..

Dres Reid and Shannon Holtzapffel performed at the London O2 last night - 25th April 2010, for the Whitney tour.

Dres mentioned it on his Facebook a couple of days before.

Dres Reid IM IN NEWCASTLE CHILLIN!!! I MAKE MY WAY TO THE O2 IN LONDON IN A FEW DAYS!!! STILL GET MY SHOW AT THE O2 RIP MJJ

Everyone wished him luck and we all said dance extra good for MJ and for all of us.

Yesterday he posted this -

Dres Reid FIRST SHOW AT THE O2 IN LONDON!! GONNA DO YOU PROUD MJ NO WORRIES. ILL DO IT BIG FOR MY MJ FAM.

I wasn't at the show but I think Dres was emotional about it, according to his girlfriend.

A fan of MJ's who went to the Whitney show posted this..

DRES U WERE FANTASTIC TONITE WHEN WHITNEY TOOK YOUR HAND AND SAID U GOT YOUR O2 SHOW I WAS CRYING MY HEART OUT!!:(((U OWNED THAT STAGE AND RESPECT TO WHITNEY U SHONE SO BRIGHT FOR MJ I CLOCKED YOUR SECRET MJ MOVES I SEE U LOL!!!!THANKYOU FOR AN AMAZING EVENING GOD BLESS U XXX

WOW IVE CRIED SOOOOO MUCH TONIGHT now u two made me cry again lol !!!Natasha he danced with u an MJ in his heart yah cud see an feel it he done the london mj fam proud wow!! !!!!he lit up the Arena ur boi did yah proud girl :))))

This is a pic of Whitney during the MJ tribute ..

Anyway, wanted to share this with you all.. thought it was sweet he danced hard for MJ, and all the MJ fam, including us.

If I was there I'd be cryin my heart out for sure..

:cry:

No problem. I think MJ has had a major influence on the dancers, as people as well as dancers, and they seem to love him so much.

nice choccy. dont know how u make it into the 02 again though and to see a concert.that would be a nightmare to me. shouldnt have read this thread. just makes it hit u again and again...

Back