Official Court Document Page for People vs Conrad Murray

Annie123

Proud Member
I haven't seen this LA Court site brought to people's attention anywhere here. It provides access to public court documents related to high profile cases.

They have opened a file for the People vs Conrad Murray. Don't get all freaked out as there is only a notice about posting public documents there right now.

For those of us who prefer not to get documents from tabloid sites, this is a good option:

http://www.lasuperiorcourt.org/cour...ray&casenum=SA073164&date=2010-04-15 10:54:51

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Los Angeles Superior Court - High Profile Cases

Thanks for this. Might sticky this as at least we have somewhere official to get court documents about the case for, not relying on TMZ or News of the World for it.

thanks do u have to pay to access them though. i was looking for info on his court hearings and u had to pay for that. is this something different

i hope so as they didnt charge for motions and docs such as that last time but they didnt charge for court hearing info either but they do now

what i dont understand... the first document... says "june 24th". and if you open the document, the written date is also june 24th 2009?????

edit: oh ok, i found out that the written number was 29 not 24. that means only the link is wrong... confusing...

Thank you. I would like to be able to read the transcripts and avoid

all the upcoming media junk during the trial. Will there be a way to do

that?

well during 03-05 mjjf as it was then bought the transcripts through donations. but after a while they werent able to post them in full.they just had to summerize them as the transcipts are owned by the person in court who writes them. and u werent allowed to publish them openly. kinda like each individual would have to pay if u wanted them. also mjjsource put them on their site.

Do you think all the court transcripts would be posted there? If not I would be happy to donate money so we could access the documents like we did during the 03 trial.

u have to pay for the testimony transcripts.maybe the estate should be contacted see if they can get involved. something needs to be done cause u cant cope just with media reports

u have to pay for the testimony transcripts.maybe the estate should be contacted see if they can get involved. something needs to be done cause u cant cope just with media reports
I agree with you Elusive..if we depend on just media reports....we will go insane..:bugeyed

Does anybody know how much the transcripts cost approximately?

I don't think there is any money available to pay for transcripts. Gaz posts a widget every month to get money just to keep the site going, money for transcripts would be a lot more.

during 03-05 mjjc set up a paypal account and members donated. but they wouldnt be able to post the transcripts in full unless its changed. they would have to go through them and post excerts. perosnally i think the fanclubs need to get together and ask the estate to buy them like with mjjsource. set up a site when fans can pay a small amount to access them privately as u cant put them up on a public site.otherwsie we are gonna be clueless about whats going on. just like in 03-05 the media totally ingored major testimony and evidence that supported mj if we hadnt had the transcripts and the fans inside who were reporting we would have never know such evidence excisted. it wont be any different this time. as we have already seen

Thanks for the link just wondering weren't the transcripts eventually released in full a few years after the trail ended or am I imagining things?

She doesn't need donations...she needs a straight jacket.
classic LMAO

nlike 03-05, THIS trial will be televised / streamed live.
yeah thankfully.but i digress mj will be out on trial. murray is lucky he can defend himself mj cant. and we have seen what the defence is gonna do

Hopefully the prosecution will do a good job of making sure that MJ is the victim in this case and that Murray is the killer. Mike needs to have the prosecution really seeking justice for him because Lord knows Mike's family aren't doing a good job of defending him.

Back