Madonna- She's Back!

Travis

Proud Member
Not that Madonna was ever gone, BUT this new photo shoot for Interview magazine is HOT, HOT, HOT! This is classic Madonna. We're talking Blond Ambition all over again. I'm so lovin' this!!!

Here's a link to the article:

http://www.interviewmagazine.com/music/madonna

Here's a look at the smoking hot shoot...

20100503-madonna-interview-magazine-mert-alas-marcus-piggott-hq1-666x1024.png

This image looks like it came straight out of Vogue!...

6a00d8341c2ca253ef013480587269970c-400wi

31641_1358697101260_1646503846_805995_7487719_n.jpg

This photo here is very similar to a very famous Madonna shot from 1991...

28297_420712726564_656811564_5358386_5248455_n.jpg

Here's the new 2010 photo side by side with the old 1991 shot (same bra and crucifix!):

OLDDDDD.jpg

And just for the heck of it:

mad-1.jpg

Last edited:
I should follow her diet... :mello:

She looks great. I will add photoshop has a say on this, but I saw her live a year ago and she looks simply amazing.

I hate to be so repetitive, but... I can't help but wonder once and over again what happen to MJ... same age.... :no:

I should follow her diet... :mello:

She looks great. I will add photoshop has a say on this, but I saw her live a year ago and she looks simply amazing.

I hate to be so repetitive, but... I can't help but wonder once and over again what happen to MJ... same age.... :no:

Ugh... yeah I know what you mean. Seeing M look so amazing in this new shoot makes me feel sad cuz I know we'll never get another MJ session. :no:

Madonna is beautiful, time passed and she has not changed. I really liked these pictures and they really brings us back to the past: 1990 (Blond Ambition Tour).:wild:

And............

Madonna_%2528album%2529.jpg

photo_10.jpg

Great eye! This shoot is a definite throwback and I am absolutely loving it. And yeah, I know there's airbrushing going on in photo shoots but still, DAMN! M is 51! 51, and still smoking hot!! :wub:

P.S. Here's some more single shot pics I found from the shoot...

And here's an even better look at the shoot...

EDIT** the forum reduces the size so you can clink this link if you like:

http://www.absolumentmadonna.fr/art...view-magazine-mert-alas-marcus-piggott-hq.png

20100503-madonna-interview-magazine-mert-alas-marcus-piggott-hq.png

Last edited:
Great eye! This shoot is a definite throwback and I am absolutely loving it. And yeah, I know there's airbrushing going on in photo shoots but still, DAMN! M is 51! 51, and still smoking hot!! :wub:

P.S. Here's some more single shot pics I found from the shoot...

And here's an even better look at the shoot...

20100503-madonna-interview-magazine-mert-alas-marcus-piggott-hq.png
:wild:

All the pictures are wonderful. I think Madonna should be preparing something big.

But I think the cover will cause some polemic. (?) :scratch::wild: The red cross (blood?).... :doh: Maybe.....

Oh wow... I looked at these pics and I was like - for real? Is that a RECENT shoot? Photoshoped here and there for sure, but still - she's holding up so well!:clapping:

That is a great shot, even taking into account the airbrushing. Any word on a new album? I'm hoping for simple acoustic pop on her next venture.

She looks great and all, but I think Madonna at 51, should stop doing photoshoots in her bra and panties, she does look great and all, but I don't think she should be acting like shes 20...

I hope her new album, isn't like her last one, there were a few good songs, but not as good as her previous albums IMO...

Exactly, all her pictures were photoshopped

Madonna looks very very much her age..and then some.

Yeah, I'm glad Michael never went down that route.

She looks great and all, but I think Madonna at 51, should stop doing photoshoots in her bra and panties, she does look great and all, but I don't think she should be acting like shes 20...

I hope her new album, isn't like her last one, there were a few good songs, but not as good as her previous albums IMO...

You're probably right on your first point. But I loved Hard Candy, her second best album in my opinion, which probably means I won't like her next one!

that's what im talkin about! the old madonna, but all retouched of course...

Oh wow... I looked at these pics and I was like - for real? Is that a RECENT shoot? Photoshoped here and there for sure, but still - she's holding up so well!:clapping:

Yes, this is BRAND NEW and hasn't even hit the shelves yet. :)

Madonna has taken the more natural approach with her age, yes, BUT, she still looks amazingly good and certainly better than most of us half her age. If you've seen 51 year olds walking around daily that look like Madonna, then please, please, please hook me up cuz I sure haven't. Don't be silly! Madonna looks fantastic photoshop or not. You guys act like photoshop is something new. MJ used it heavily in all his shoots. You guys know how much he protected his image (having to have perfect lighting, etc).

Did you not take a look at the link I provided? It has a behind the scenes look at the shoot and she still looks incredible without the photoshop.

And just to prove my point even further........

This is the newest pic of M out and about (taken on April 28th):

15296_1354524996960_1646503846_797060_4832963_n.jpg

She still looks good to me but what do I know...

And here's some others just for the heck of it (and yes I know there are bad shots out there but those are taken by the same paps who tried to take the absolute worst photos of MJ to sell a paper)...

Madonna905.jpg

Even without any makeup at all, the face is still rather flawless. She's taking very good care of herself (and please keep in mind the pics I am using were originally used to make her look bad but I think she looks fantastic):

image-6-for-celebrities-without-make-up-gallery-804371550.jpg

madonna.JPG

stars-without-makeup-ent_14-600x400.jpg

Last edited:

Uhh.. MJ had some serious photoshop... But why is that so important? People always say looks don't matter so why does it suddenly matter when it makes people look GOOD?

Yeah, it's photoshopped and she works out like a nut but girl is 51 years old and looks like that! Dude, when I turn 51 I hope and pray I look half as good.

Uhh.. MJ had some serious photoshop... But why is that so important? People always say looks don't matter so why does it suddenly matter when it makes people look GOOD?

Yeah, it's photoshopped and she works out like a nut but girl is 51 years old and looks like that! Dude, when I turn 51 I hope and pray I look half as good.

THANK YOU! I knew that comments would start flooding in ragging on her looks despite it being very hypocritical (coming from MJ fans who should know better since we always had to defend his plastic surgeries and not to mention he obviously used lots of photoshop in every shoot) but that never stops anyone, does it? Some people just can't be happy for anyone. :doh: :rofl:

The internet is literally a breeding ground for cynics.

I mean, come on guys! There is 20 years between these photos, 20 years! You gotta give it up to the woman, touch ups or not! For Madonna to be able to come even close to a pic from that long ago is something to be in awe of.

Left:2010 / Right:1991
OLDDDDD.jpg

Last edited:
Everybody uses photoshop, it's a shame but that is just the time we're living in right now.
What about MJ's Ebony shoot?

I'm not a Madonna fan, strictly MJ, but I wouldn't mind........I'll stop my post right here before I get banned or something.:D:wild::D

so fake, lets see the real shots.

I didn't hear you demanding to see the original shots back when MJ's Ebony shoot came out (or any other shoot for that matter). :smilerolleyes:

Last edited:
Hey, photoshop is not something from another world. All the celebrities wear... yes and lot!

When the subject is Madonna, the discussion is always warm. I do not understand this (lol!).........

Madonna is fine for 51 and his body remains the same.

Back