Did Tom Cruise Admit To Being A Cocaine Addict?

Karice

Proud Member
I was watching a 1986 Anti-crack cocaine ad, from the Ad Council! There was a VERY familiar face talking about how cocaine ruined his life and that he had been a cocaine addict!........ His name was Tom!
bigeyes.gif

Is this who i think it is?
bigeyes.gif

[URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK_fP0nVzk8&feature[/URL]

I am sorry. When i first posted this, I didn't realize i gave the link to the playlist, which is why it didn't show. I figured I would use some common sense, and take off the words that say, 'Playlist/ webfeature, etc, and here is the RIGHT link! :D

Last edited:
No, that's not Tom Cruise. It's a little hard to make out with the quality but it says his name is "Tom M."

No, that's not Tom Cruise. It's a little hard to make out with the quality but it says his name is "Tom M."

Tom Cruise's name is Thomas MAPOTHER Cruise..... ;)

It's definitely not Tom Cruise though. The left pic below is from Top Gun (1986) ;)
168dchl.png

I love how this thread has a smiley face by the title.

I didn't mean for it to be a smiley face. I was looking for a :bugeyed face, but I didn't see it in the message icon. I found the next closest thing, a blushing smiley.

It's definitely not Tom Cruise though. The left pic below is from Top Gun (1986) ;)
168dchl.png

oh yeah, that guy in the right is DEFINETELY NOT Tom Cruise! :doh: I didn't have a side to side comparison when I posted this thread... Now, I do... And the comparison doesn't compare.....:doh:

Back