Dear Michael, from MJJC with L.O.V.E

moonstreet

Guests
ok folks, well LA trip is now all sorted, Im going for 14 nights 24 June to 8 July. I know that many of you cant get to California and Forest Lawn, and how much this hurts, to know that you cant be there. I want to do something for all of you, so that you can send something to Forest Lawn, even though you cant be there.

What I would like to do for you all, is to put together a book from all of you who cant be there. You can send me something, whatever you wish, a letter, a card, story, anything you want to give to Michael, and I will put it together in a folder and bring it to Forest Lawn.

All I ask, is that whatever you send me is no bigger than A4 size and on one side of the page only.

You can send it to me on email and I will print it out,or you can post in this thread and I will print it out or those of you who know me in real life can give it to me at the demo in London on June 12.

so recap of details

****** A4 size
****** one side of the page only
****** email address on request
****** will collect items at demo on June 12
****** emails by June 12
****** anything sent to me or posted in this thread after June 12, I cant garrentee that it will be included

Thankyou so much, I will be getting something together for you to take.

thank you Gaz :) your welcome, I started this with my facebook friends awhile ago, but I thought MJJC members should be part of it too. I just wouldnt feel right going to Forest Lawn and not giving people the chance to send something.

Thank you moonstreet..I will get something together also....I will send it to your e-mail if you want to pm it to me. Again Moonstreet thank you for being so selfless,,,you are a complete Angel. :hug:..Even if I cannot be there...I now know that my words of love for Michael can be.

Thank you so much!! Ill send you something!!!

thank you to everyone who has sent me letters so far, I feel honoured to be able to do this for all those who cant be there. I know I put a deadline of June 12, but dont worry, if there are still people who wish to send me something, I still have 10 days till I leave London. I will check my email and pms as much as I can, and if things are sent to me in the next week, I will try my best to print them off.

Thanks moonstreet. I completely forgot, I've done it could you PM me your email and I'll attatch my letter to an email :)

ok, Im heading to the airport early in the morning. Everything that has been sent to me is now in a folder, in my suitcase. I will take photos and send them to those who sent me things when I get home in 2 weeks time.

Thank you again Moonstreet..:hug:....Have a good flight and stay safe. Look forward to seeing your pictures of your trip:)

ok, Im heading to the airport early in the morning. Everything that has been sent to me is now in a folder, in my suitcase. I will take photos and send them to those who sent me things when I get home in 2 weeks time.

Thanks so much moonstreet :huggy: I am so choked up honestly :cry:...it's really hard, this week...and thinking about friday...but really grateful that you have done this for us :cry:

Have a safe trip :huggy:

thanks again moonstreet... ill look forward to seeing the pics.
hope you have a nice time...and a safe flight back home x

Just a quick update. Im still in LA, I arrive back to London on Friday. I took photos of everything sent to me. On June 25th, I took the floder to Forest Lawn, and it was placed by security on the huge flower memorial you might have seen on the live feed, the one beside the patio area of the mausalem. I managed to take photos of the memorial display and you can see the folder there.

Back