3D Film Got Me Pregnant

JohnC

Proud Member
Friday, May 7, 2010
By Newsolio Editor
The wife of a US Army soldier, Jennifer Stweart, claims she got pregnant by watching a 3D adult film while visiting friends in New York.
38-year-old Jennifer Stweart used the bizarre claims to explain to her husband why their child was black, despite the lovers being very much white skinned.
Jennifer Stweart said her child looks just like a black actor in the adult movie she claims to have watched in 3D with her east coast pals.
“A month after watching the movie, I started feeling dizzy and the results were positive,” Jennifer Stweart said.
Stweart also admits her marriage to the US military man who serves overseas could be in trouble: “Even though my husband believed in me, my marriage could be at risk. But he knows I’m faithful” she said.
Despite her wifes bizarre explanation, Iraq US military man Erick Jhonson said: “I see it as suspicious. The films in 3D are very real. With today’s technology, anything is possible.”

Mabye she doesn't understand that 3D is mean't to 'come out at you', not inside you...

The story is false. It was ripped from a Brazilian tabloid with the tagline "a newspaper exempt from truth."
cdf8cfdf.jpg

Oh, thank goodness. I was so worried. 3D films can impregnate people? If so, I was on my way this weekend to watch Captain EO! :cheeky:

Last edited:
well..aside from the first possibility, she may have been paid, or, she just likes the media..

that baby looks like Bruce Willis

Oh, thank goodness. I was so worried. 3D films can impregnate people? If so, I was on my way this weekend to watch Captain EO! :cheeky:

You read my mind....LOL...but don't tell my husband. :wild:

I was ''speechless'' reading this !
but for the love of....!
i mean who could believe something like that ?!

I'm glad it's not possible the only 3D movie I've gone to see is Alice In Wonderland LOL!

Back