YOUR OPINION: Trust

JohnC

Proud Member
I've been feeling a bit depressed lately... I think I may have figured out what... I recently spoke with a friend of mine. Someone who I haven’t seen in years. I trusted him years ago and I still trust him today. I just realised that thats a bit of a concern.
The fact is he is the only person I feel I can trust. None of my other friends. Not really my family. And I don’t know why.

How about you? Who do you trust? How many people? and Why?

JC

I don't trust anyone.

Sometimes I think I'm the only trustworthy person on the planet.

Aww John dont be depressed! Its hard for me to trust also. There are 3 people in the world that know everything about me. I can tell them anything and they wont judge me. They also keep my secrets and dont blab their mouths. I think its ok to have few people you can trust. It can become a problem if that person is gone and you really need someone though. That can be depressing a bit. At least you do have a person in your life that you can trust. Thats always a good thing! I think about it like...you only live once and life is short, try not to be so guarded and let people in. Its worth a chance sometimes.

There is no one that I trust 100% completely...not even my own family. My mother I trust more than anyone but still, not 100% with certain things. There is a lot I keep to myself.

i trust Jesus. more than anyone, including myself.

How can you trust someone that doesn't exist?

*cues religious debate*

..Just kidding. I personally don't believe in Jesus though, but each to their own.

I trust my husband, and my mother. That's pretty much it.

God & Jesus
My mother with some things.
My best friend Felicity who is like a sister
Michael because my friend & I spoke to him about personal things that we didn't tell anyone. we trusted him after he made my friend smile for the 1st time in 3yrs.

I used to keep things bottled up & I noticed my anxiety & depression got worse after releasing those things my depression stopped & my anxiety is not so bad.

my opinion: trust cant work without limits.

if trust work limits, the whole humanbeing and the society would be destroyed.
i always love&understand deeply that GOD's brilliant wonderful theory work under conditions, and my heart&emotion always know the exact condition it needs, my behavior just follow the truth of my heart&emotion.
every time i always give the largest trust what i can even if i suffered a lot---------it can prove how much the trust i gave, yeah, i know no one can compared with the bravery. the both is the same thing that while i said the trust cant exist under such a condition-----------so true, true as the trust i gave out.

and i also a person that good at 虚拟. i just know with the wonderful settings GOD send when the 虚拟 can exist without destroying the trust, when and where i can play the 虚拟

I trust my mother and my sister. They are the closest people I have.

Back