NOT Recommended!

Karice

Proud Member
I am starting a post about things that I that are NOT recommended! The Buxton Organizer I do NOT recommend! I bought the BO at Walgreens, and I returned it in less than 5 or 10 minutes. When I opened the box, it was this little ridiculous purse, that could not hold 2 big bottles of water like the commercial said, and it could not hold my magazines or notebooks, which is mainly what I bought it for! Big thumbs down!:mad:

I think anything on a TV infomercial is not to be trusted. That includes the magic bullet, those things you use to buff your hair off, snuggies (just take your regular housecoat and turn it backwards), ok, yall can fill in the rest. HaHa!

I heardn that Smooth Away is crap too. One of my customers told me that Smooth Away burned her skin and left it red, and BARELY removed any haor.... She told me NOT to buy it!:doh:

Spanx (just a glorified girdle/torture device), salad spinners (be prepared to stand there cranking your salad for an hour), Strap Perfect (made my bra too tight), Debbie Meyer's Green bags (annoying because you have to make sure everything is completely dry before placing it in the bag). Bumpits (unless you're going for the Snookie look), shredder scissors, Mighty Mend it.

I agree about the Magic Bullet. I bought one from Kmart that wouldn't turn on when I got it home. Took it back for a refund.

Back