Gene Simmons' Karma: Don't Mess With A Jackson

billyworld99

Proud Member
never much belived in Karma, you know the old addage that basically says what goes around comes around? But this news story is making me think twice, and im scared. And strangely vindicated.

From All for Love Blog : Remember the upror Gene Simmons caused with his remarks about Michael Jackson? Well, this week TMZ and several other outlets broke the news that Gene Simmoins is now being sued–by an ESPN reporter whose name, ironically enough, just happens to be Victoria Jackson. Jackson alleges that she was “humped” and “grinded” by Simmons last January during a visit to ESPN’s Sportscenter. Simmons is maintaining his innocence, saying that he was in his full KISS gear which renders any such “humping” and “grinding” physically impossible. Judging from the comments, it looks like the old geezer’s fans, as expected, are rushing to his defense, saying Jackson just wants money. Hmm. I’d be willing to bet these are some of the same people who were so quick to side with Simmons over his Michael Jackson comments, despite fans’ claims that Michael was extorted, also. It’s funny how the whole scenario changes when the shoe is on the other foot, isn’t it?

Well, judging from that Kiss costume, and considering Old Geezer Boy can’t get around like he used to, he may be right. But that’s not really the point. The point is, he’s getting a taste for what it’s like to be unfairly accused and to have his name smeared all over the internet. I doubt this story will get as much attention as the flack he talked about Michael Jackson. But it’s out there, and there’s no denying it.

I wonder if he’ll be so quick now to spout off about someone else’s “inappropriate behavior” while he’s in court fighting to keep from shelling out $185,ooo to a woman named Jackson.

Oh Gene, wisdom was supposed to come with age. Remember to think twice before you slander someone, especialy if you dont have all the facts.

http://www.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474978252877

I'd like Gene to have to go through the hell that Michael had to go through.
Either way I feel sorry for that nasty old man.

Gene Simmons is an idiot. I read somewhere that his son was accused of plagiarism.

Back