How humans treat animals...and why ?

The Healer

Proud Member
I would like to talk about this subject in all possible aspects. I love animals...all animals.They are all beautiful in their own way. I know a lot of you have pets ( I was looking at their lovely pictures..:D ). I have a cat.
What I don"t understand is - how can people be cruel to animals ??!! Why ? How can someone torture or kill an animal just for fun ??!!
Recently there was one poor little dog walking around the streets I live, me and my daughter were feeding him every day. My neighbors were giving us a weird eye. Like we are crazy for feeding a poor dog.
What is this world becoming ?!
This 2 gifs are great...animals had the last say:clapping:, but they are also very sad.
1269361046_de6lz11.gif

Horse_whipper_kicked1.gif

What are your thoughts?

Its good to see animals fight back, after all the torture they have had... I love animals and I would never harm my dog :wub: I might give him alittle slap when hes being naughty, but nothing he can't handle being a rotweiller, although we do think he thinks hes a poodle :lol:

I was thinking about this earlier, I was outside of a shopping centre & a pigeon was stood by some kids and one of them threw a stone at it to make it go away, what is wrong with people?!

I honestly cannot understand how people can hurt animals, it makes me so mad because there's absolutely no need for it whatsoever.

I was thinking about this earlier, I was outside of a shopping centre & a pigeon was stood by some kids and one of them threw a stone at it to make it go away, what is wrong with people?!

I honestly cannot understand how people can hurt animals, it makes me so mad because there's absolutely no need for it whatsoever.
I agree throwing stones at pigeons is not right or to hurt animals in general. But pigeons are the ish.. they are nasty birds and never leave you alone where I live :lol:

I agree throwing stones at pigeons is not right or to hurt animals in general. But pigeons are the ish.. they are nasty birds and never leave you alone where I live :lol:

Haha, Yeah I can understand that some people aren't too keen on them for understandable reasons, but all it would've taken to get it to move was for one of them to stand up or something, the violence was just not nessacary.

On the news, this guy got jailed for throwing his dog into a wall... I didn't know you could be jailed for that... I am not condoning animal abuse, I was genually surprised that you could go to jail for throwing animals into walls. I thought you only got jailed for throwing humans into walls...

I really don't know how anyone can be violent toward an animal or a child, or anyone weaker than them. Is it about feeding their egos to make themselves feel powerful? Or were they abused and they are repeating the patterns of their youth? I don't know, but whatever I can do to stop animal cruelty I try to do, from donating to volunteering to promoting love of animals. I love animals so much!

You know...the theory that if someone is abused becomes an abuser is not totaly correct. I was abused most of my childhood and I did not become one. That just made me realize what NOT to do. That can be a lame excuse for doing horrible things.
There was one ( if we can call him a "man" ) that tied his dog to a fence and watched him die of hunger for two weeks. It was in the paper...and I just could not believe my eyes. I would do excatly the same to him.
Someone can beat and beat a dog and that dog still loves you. That breaks my heart.

Back