has Your Horoscope Ever been Right? Has Your Horoscope ever been So Wrong?

Karice

Proud Member
Here is a "so right" horoscope of mine. "Someone from your past, an old lover, or an old crush that you fell in love with, will be back in your grasp again. But, careful, if you come too forward with him too quickly, or if you go to him as soon as you find out that he is back, he will not like it and will be turned off." I read this AFTER the BIGGEST crush in my life came back(someone I believe is my first true love), and i was excited that he was working in town, not too far from where I live. I called him at his job, and he was less than excited to hear from me. He coldly inturrupted me and told him to never call him again. I was crushed.
frown.gif
I had to smile ironically when I read my horoscope for that mointh(above), two months later after the incident.

My Horoscope has been "so wrong" because one day, when I was younger, my horoscope told me that I would have a lucky day in August. When that day came, my mother spanked me and grounded me for not doing my chores or something like that. "Lucky" huh? Horoscope, YOU LIE! ;)
frown.gif

all horoscopes are is something that someone else has made up...you can read 50 different ones for the same day in different papers..also.....I am sorry that happened to you ...obviously he is just a jerk..:hug:

Horoscopes are ridiculous. Anybody could write one. I could write one. They never give specific predictions. They just give general information that could apply to anybody. For instance this is mine (Virgo) for May 26 from the NY Daily News:

Be careful of letting someone take charge of your money. Unless you absolutely trust someone, beware of relinquishing control. Power comes from managing your life on many levels. Relationships are about sharing, but you also have to take responsibility for your own affairs.

I mean, who does this advice NOT apply to???

Tell me something really useful like if I should play the lottery or if someone I love is in danger or if my soulmate is nearby.

I remember reading Pisces horoscope(my sign:wub:) and it said something like, "Pisces, you will have the wildest sexual attraction to your boyfriend this month and sparks will fly, vice versa...." I thought to myself, "So, technically, that goes for my two year old cousin Claudia as well Claudia is a Pisces as well... LOL... ... ;)

Back