June 25th 2010 - MJJC LONDON Meet Up.

Beccabubbles

Proud Member
MJJC MEET UP
FRIDAY JUNE 25TH 2010
LONDON

ripmichaeljacksonstock2.jpg

This will be a day for us to come together as a family to remember, to mourn and to honour Michael.

The gathering will begin in St James Park from 12PM.
In the evening, we will head over to the O2, where I have booked an area for us in the Slug and Lettuce at 9PM.
There is a nice, quiet area outside the O2 where we can go after this, near a water feature.
Here we can light candles and have a two minute silence along with fans all over the world at 10.26pm.

For more information about the day please click this link to the thread:
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=87607

Any questions or queries, either post on the thread or feel free the PM me.

Becca

xxx

MJJC MEET UP
FRIDAY JUNE 25TH 2010
LONDON

ripmichaeljacksonstock2.jpg

This will be a day for us to come together as a family to remember, to mourn and to honour Michael.

The gathering will begin in St James Park from 12PM.
In the evening, we will head over to the O2, where I have booked an area for us in the Slug and Lettuce at 9PM.
There is a nice, quiet area outside the O2 where we can go after this, near a water feature.
Here we can light candles and have a two minute silence along with fans all over the world at 10.26pm.

For more information about the day please click this link to the thread:
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=87607

Any questions or queries, either post on the thread or feel free the PM me.

Becca

xxx

Hi,
I will be leaving New York and traveling to England June 24 to July 7. I certainly will be there. I will be traveling from Surrey, so I will get someone to give me directions. As more information becomes available please post.

Is the bookshop at he O2 still selling Michael memorabilia?

Hi,
I will be leaving New York and traveling to England June 24 to July 7. I certainly will be there. I will be traveling from Surrey, so I will get someone to give me directions. As more information becomes available please post.

Is the bookshop at he O2 still selling Michael memorabilia?

Have PMed you back :)

I dont think there is memorabilia still being sold at the O2 - does anybody know any different?

Becca
xxx

Have PMed you back :)

I dont think there is memorabilia still being sold at the O2 - does anybody know any different?

Becca
xxx

No I think that ended when the exhibition went.

Yup, I went to the O2 with an MJJC member two weeks ago and there is nothing related to Michael there at all. They could have at least kept the shop there, the shop area is literally empty and unused.

Yup, I went to the O2 with an MJJC member two weeks ago and there is nothing related to Michael there at all. They could have at least kept the shop there, the shop area is literally empty and unused.

the MJ shop had nothing to do with The O2, it was part of the exhibition. Everything in the shop was shipped to Japan, along with the exhibition. The space where the MJ exhibition was is a temporay exhibition area. There have been many different exhibitions there, not just the MJ one. Each temporary exhibition also has a shop, with items related to what evers on show at that time.

the MJ shop had nothing to do with The O2, it was part of the exhibition. Everything in the shop was shipped to Japan, along with the exhibition. The space where the MJ exhibition was is a temporay exhibition area. There have been many different exhibitions there, not just the MJ one. Each temporary exhibition also has a shop, with items related to what evers on show at that time.

Ah yeah I know, I just mean it's annoying to see the shop area totally empty, like they didn't have anything planned for it afterwards :(

To All

Please can everybody bring along their I-pods and MP3 players so we can all listen to Michael throughout the day.
Anyone here got external speakers they can bring along? It would be a real help.

Thank you guys!

Becca

xxx

MJJC Banner

I am making a banner to go with us to London on the 25th of June.

I thought we can write our names on it and our countries to show the love for Michael from MJJC stretches all around the world.

If you can not make it to London for the 25th, but would like your name on the banner, just post here or PM me and I will put it on there for you.

L.O.V.E

Becca

xxx​

Last edited:
Dear Beccabubbles thankyou so much for this beautiful tribute...as always, Michael and all of his loyal fans, family and loved ones will be in my prayers and l will be with you all in spirit...
Michael was, is and shall always be my all...I wish I could say more but I'm crying so much already...please do include my message in your banner, I'd be so grateful...

Dearest Michael,
The whole world loves you, honours you and is so forever proud of you...You lived a beautiful life...thankyou for everything...Rejoice in the blissful Heavens sweetest one...
With eternal love,
Ankita and all your proud fans in India

Back