Justin Bieber Channels Michael Jackson Onstage (VIDEO) - WBSS

sorry but i can't take someone seriously who dance with their tongue out :p

LiK3 oMg jUsT!N BI3ber is l!k3 t0TaLy tH3 n3W K!nG 0F P0p!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111one111!!!!!!!!!!!

LiK3 oMg jUsT!N BI3ber is l!k3 t0TaLy tH3 n3W K!nG 0F P0p!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111one111!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah man are you crazy! He is the best singer and dancer of all time.
Justin, we will remember you as the greatest legend of all time!!!

:mello: this kid is seriously starting to annoy me.:mello:

ok i understand fully that MJ has influenced many artists but come on its now time for them to come up with their own thing and stop ripping from Michael.

I'd seriously like to get all of the people who bought a Justin Bieber album, have them all stand in a line and then i'd walk down that line slapping each one of them in the face. People's standers for music these days are so boringly low that someone needs to knock some sense into them

apparently the channel has cloudy reception. LOL!

I'm going to look on the positive side here...
I'm 26 I have nothing against Beiber I've seen better performers (a lot better) but this kid is living his dream and there's nothing wrong with this..

Anyway..
Little performances like this only help to introduce Michael to the younger generation. When kid performers like Aaron Carter, nsync, Billy Gilman, etc sang on his anniversary show their younger fans might of not known much about MJ tuned in JUST to see their own teen idol. But I've heard many fans grow into Michael Fans because they had the opportunity to watch a program a program they probably wouldn't of watched or listened to if their teen idol wasn't a part of it.

:mello: this kid is seriously starting to annoy me.:mello:

ok i understand fully that MJ has influenced many artists but come on its now time for them to come up with their own thing and stop ripping from Michael.

I totally agree !! :clapping:

thats the funniest thing i have seen this morning lol.

joke of a dancer lol

Make it stop make it stopppppppp....my eyes my eyesssssss
Bieber is a true annoyance

But I quoted your post also beause I love your pics...Wiked tatoo and your baby is beautiful

ok this is my state after watching it ............:stars: .......then..........:dropdead:
*death* all the way.

Was this at the Easter Egg Roll??

because I remember he did it there and the only reason I sat through was because I didnt want to miss Apolo Ohno reading to the kids.

But atleast he's showing MJ some love, don't dog him if anything this is proof that MJ is 1958-forver

I'm going to look on the positive side here...
I'm 26 I have nothing against Beiber I've seen better performers (a lot better) but this kid is living his dream and there's nothing wrong with this..

Anyway..
Little performances like this only help to introduce Michael to the younger generation. When kid performers like Aaron Carter, nsync, Billy Gilman, etc sang on his anniversary show their younger fans might of not known much about MJ tuned in JUST to see their own teen idol. But I've heard many fans grow into Michael Fans because they had the opportunity to watch a program a program they probably wouldn't of watched or listened to if their teen idol wasn't a part of it.
I agree.^^

This is the second time I have heard of this kid. (now I feel kinda old, maybe I should watch more TV or something) The first time being when they did the remake of We Are The World.

What's with all the bashing? He's only a child. I think it's great that he's showing his love and appreciation for Michael and his music. Obviously he can't sing that well and let's not even mention the dancing. :tease: But there isn't a single performer out there who can sing and dance like MJ. In my opinion, none of the musicians who have done their little tribute have been as good as Michael. Some have been okay, some have been dreadful. Let's face it, most of the songs MJ did are simply too big for the performers today.
So are we going to bash every single person who wants to do a tribute only because they are not near as good as Michael? To me it's important that people will remember MJ. As long as the tribute isn't done by someone who has bashed MJ, I really don't mind.

Back