The Persecution of Michael Jackson...*sad*

PaceMioDolceCuore

Proud Member
"Please hold. All muses are busy right now, but yo
I was in LA in February, went to Forest Lawn twice and drove by North Carolwood twice. The second time was strange, I was on the phone and kind of on autopilot- I typically have absolutely no sense of direction, so I was kind of surprised to realize I drove from the hospital to his former house. It's also not on any GPS so that just rather random.

I wrote the music after feeling like somebody punched me in the stomach, ripped my heart out and stomped on me at the same time- all standing in front of his place. There was so much running through me the second time I was there.

It's my first attempt at any kind of video so far, the idea is his pain and persecution.
Thought I'll share the result.

Last edited:
Wow, this piece is hauntingly beautiful...:cry: really. The FEELING of the melody and different phases it goes in...from slow to fast...paired with the photos, is perfection. Like the soundtrack to the sorrow and hardships in his life...you just feel it. Ugh. :weeping: Well done composition - you can really work those fingers!

:cry: Thank you for sharing it. Nicely done, and so heartbreaking. Yes Michael, on behalf of humanity, we apologize. We wish we could rewrite it all for you. :(

Hauntingly beautiful; the music, the composition and the video together with the music. He had to endure so much! I love the photo of him holding the bouquet of roses.

You are very gifted in composing music!

that is so beautiful...I can feel your pain in your music....thank you so much for sharing.....and that video..brought me to tears...what he was put through....:boohoo:

Modulation Alert, man that piece of music together with those hauntingly beautiful pictures of Michael truely moved me.:cry:
The way you used key changes and crescendo's really expressed the point, of like a build up of pain and despair that Michael must have felt at times.
He would be honoured by this, what you have made for him.:yes::wub:

Wow, so beautiful :cry: You are very talented :yes:

Thanks for sharing :heart:

Back