weird/upsetting dreams about MJ

angelofhope

Proud Member
Hello,
last night I had really really weird dreams about MJ. I was with his kids, and at one point i was talking to Kenny Ortega, and he was telling me and my mum to be careful with the air conditioning unit in our room because it was unsafe due to earthquakes? I got a really nice feeling as if he was trying to protect me from something
Then I found myself in a zoo?, but it was all mixed up with some houses and mixed up with dried grass, and there was something about his body being looked for?

Most dreams I had about MJ are always in the same place, a dark room/hall type of place, always MJ trying to help me find my way out before "they" come and find out what he's doing, he never said what "they" are, when they catch him, they always pull him into a dark room and he screams at me to wake up.

These are my last two dreams I've had of him, they're quite pleasent dreams.
I dreampt that I was in a wide open medow type place with pine trees, bright flowers and bushes, and I was crying while sitting on a log, then I heard a soft voice from behind me asking me if I was alright, I said through crying "he's really gone". then he come and sat beside me and put his arm around me and held me close to him, he asked me "whose gone? are you lost? can I help?" I looked up to see Michael, I stared for a while then said "your gone, and I am lost" he laughed at me and said "No I'm not, I'm right here and I always will be, as long as you allow me to be with you" I then let myself fall on his lap, I wrapped my arms around his leg and cried into him while he stroked my hair.

This one is more of a "WTF?" type of dream
I had a dream that I woke up in a king sized bed with white satin sheets, a big white chinese feather doona, I was wearing this like sexy looking black satin night gown that was really sort, the bed was a dark blue-ish red. I looked around the room for a while, there were white, blue, red and pink candels set up around the room that were clearly used. I feel back onto the amazingly soft pillow and said to myself "f---" then the door opened slowly and MJ walked in wearing a red satin robe and holding a tray of breakfast food, he came over and sat on the edge of the bed, I slid up abit so that I was sitting against the headboard, I looked down at the tray, there were pancakes, toast with jam and a glass of juice. he handed me the try with a smile and said "breakfast darling?" I took the tray and put it on the table beside the bed. I took a deep breath and asked him "what happened last night?" he laughed a bit and told me to look at my left hand, I had a gold ring on with tinny dimonds around it. I looked at him and said that I'm only 16, he laughed again and said that I was 27 and that I must have hit my head sometime last night. he leaned over to me and kissed me.

I had a really weird dream last night.
I dreamt that I was Michael himself. I was walking down this long street, singing and dancing to Rock With You. I stopped for a second because I saw Joseph in a house further down. He was staring at me with the most disgusting expression. As I got to the house, he locked the gate so I couldn't get in. I was screaming 'sorry' (for some weird reason) and he finally let me in. Then as soon as I saw him, we gave each other the biggest hug and said we couldn't believe Katherine was gone. (as in passed away).
That's as much as I can remember. It's one of the weirdest dreams I've had of Michael so far.
:scratch:

I had the a sweet kind of dream, Michael was holding my hand and pulling me through a forest, he kept looking back at me as I ran with him, he kept laughing and saying "come on, I have something to show you, come" he stoped when we got to this wide open space full of flowers, and there was this one tree in the middel of the medow, it was big and beautiful and full of these blue, pink and purple flowers. Michael stil held my hand and pulled me towards the tree, he was giggling and saying "come" he let go of my hand and waited for me to walk up beside him then he put his arm around my waist and looked down at me with the most innocent eyes I've ever seen then he looked up into the tree and said "beautiful isn't it?" he didn't give me time to answer him he turned to me and huged me tightly and whispered "I want you to stay with me" I huged him back and grabed a fist full of his shirt and told him that I would never leave him. He gently pushed me off of him and smiled and said "then stay! I can keep you happy! I'll be you mother, father and boyfriend!" he pulled me back to him and held my shoulders, I didn't understand why he was acting the way he was, he looked me in the eyes "I miss you every time your gone, then you come back and I find you upset every time! stay here with me, please" I threw my arms around him and said "I'll stay"

then I woke up

last year i had few dreams/nightmares( after michael died)
were i find myself gravedigin and findout that michael was buried alive
each time i had dream like that it was michael was buried in different places at diferent times of the year
maybe nightmare have something to do with the future or a bible story i read before and forgot about
this year if i have any nice michael dreams i still have them but some reason i don't rembmer them

I had a strange dream last night that MJ was rehearsing the song Morphine and he was dressed in the Thriller Bomber jacket as he wore in TII.
The microphone was connected to both his arms which kept him prisoner and controlled him as a puppet.
Very strange

A few nights ago...I remember it quite well...

MJ was performing a show at my old hometown in the hall, I was staying with my grandperants and they wouldn't let me go to his show. I was sitting in the park right beside the hall watching MJ setting up everything for the night, when he took a break, he came to the park and sat down across from me at the table, I was wearing one of my fave MJ shirts and he noticed it and asked "are you coming tonight?" I gave him a small smile and said that I wasn't allowed to 'cause I was only staying with my grandperants. After a while of silance, MJ was called back to continue helpping, as he got up he handed me a ticket to the show and told me to tell my grandperants some story to let me out for the night. So I did so that night and showed up at the hall for the show and went in, I sat at the front and MJ performed a few songs, then after Thriller, he got put into a box and got dry ice poured over it and almost froze himself to death, the paramatics got him out of the box in time and took him to the back of the hall to warm him before his body shutdown, everyone left and I was the only one left in the hall in the paramatics and MJ, I walked over to him and asked the paramatics if I was able to talk to him, they alloed me to. I turned around and saw MJ under about 15 blankets with his right arm hanging out, as I got close to him, he grabbed my hand, I lent down and hugged him, I was crying at the same time and as I hugged him I whispered "Mike" He held me tight and said into my ear "I'm hear, theres no need to cry" I stayed with him all night. In the morning we were sitting on the swings in the park beside the hall and there was an old man sitting at the table watching us. Michael sarted swinging back and forwards slowly, I watched him for a while the said "this isn't real...is it? it's just in my mind" He stoped swinging and looked at me, he got up and came over to my swing and held the chain of the swing and looked me in my eyes and said "it is real my dear, I have heard your cries for help, everynight, it breaks my heart each time I hear you cry. whenever your feeling alone, or as you put it, the b-st-rd child in a family, you can always write to me, talk to me, I will hear you" I let go of the swing and hugged him, he hugged me back and softly said "I'm hear for you" The old man was standing behind MJ and he tapped him on the shoulder and asked if his name was M.Jackson, Michael said "Michael Jackson, yes" the old man touched MJ's shoulder and ran his hand down MJ's arm the old man told us to have a good day and walked away. after a while MJ tapped my shoulder said "your it" then started running, I just stood staring at the old man walking down the road and said out loud "He's a reaper" Michael ran up behind me and said "he's what now?" I told MJ that the old man was a grim reapper and that he took MJ's soul when he ran his hand down MJ's arm and that MJ was gonna die sometime soon, Michael laughed and told me that we should just play tag and that he wouldn't die anytime soon, so I played tag with MJ for a while then he cheated and climbed a tree, I stood at the base of the tree and said "Mike! that's cheating! I can't climb trees!" and for some reason I acted like a child and foulded my arms and started to cry, Mike came down on to the lowest breanch and gave me his hand and helped me up into the tree, we sat up in the tree for a while then when Mike wanted to get down, he got down first and asked if I needed help getting down from the tree, I said I was alright and tried to get down by myself, Michael started laughing while he was watching me, I tried to swing myself down and grabbed the breanch and said "I want my mamma" Michael got up from the ground laughing and said "I'm coming!" I looked at him and gave him a wierd look "you're my mamma now?" he looked at the ground and laughed again, he opened his arms under me and said that he would catch me and he was still laughing, I glared down at him and said "Michael it's not funny!" and I lets go of the breanch and landed in MJ's arms, I wrapped my legs around him and he was still laughing and said "It was funny for me" I rested my head on his shoulder as he sat back down on the grass I told him I would never let go of him and he told me the same. We laied on the grass for a while...

...Until I woke up. With the grim reapper old man, thats what I get for a watching Dead Like Me before bed. The dream went through the whole night.

I have 2 consective dreams since the other night, I wish I could say it involves Michael, but it isn't. First, I dreamt I was at the pool inside, my friend is there, a friend who I haven't seen in 3 1/2 years, I saw her working at Wal-Mart now, I went to see her and say "Hi" at a hot tub and she about get out and she had 3 Hinata tattoos, I told and showed her my Hinata tattoo and moments later out of the blue, Shawn Michael appeared, then I told her about the time I went to WWE's Unforgiven 06' in Toronto, then moments later I saw that Triple H, Ric Flair and Jeff Hardy are there at the pool and we we're told to evacuate the pool, as we left Jeff Hardy tossed my a water bottle and we went to the men's room and that was it.

My second, there was Ino and Sakura on a wooden raft seperated from everybody and Ino called out "Shikamaru!!!" btw, they're in Japanese, she cried and Sakura comforted her, I'm not a fan of ShikaIno thing, but it happened and moments after that there another 2 on a different wooden raft this time it was Rock Lee and Hinata and Hinata shouted "NARUTO!!!" and cried and I was there I was comforting her and the ending of my dream is Hinata and Lee were fighting bad ninjas.

Last night I had a pretty weird dream

I was visiting MJ's gave with Prince and Paris, I don't know where Banket was, anyway, we went inside the mosilium and we heard a scratching noise coming from the marble case so we put our ears to the case and we heard a scream saying "get me out of here!" Prince handed me a crow-bar and I opened the top of the case and opened his coffin and MJ pushed the lid off of the coffin and sat up in it, I helped MJ out of the coffin and case and Prince and Paris ran up and hugged him tightly, when they were finished hugging, MJ walked up to me and thanked me for helping him out. We walked out of the building and I asked Prince where did he find the crow-bar, he just srugged and said "I don't know, it was just there"

Last year i dreamed me and my sister stole his coffin and hid it in our livingroom

WTF

A few nights ago...I remember it quite well...

MJ was performing a show at my old hometown in the hall, I was staying with my grandperants and they wouldn't let me go to his show. I was sitting in the park right beside the hall watching MJ setting up everything for the night, when he took a break, he came to the park and sat down across from me at the table, I was wearing one of my fave MJ shirts and he noticed it and asked "are you coming tonight?" I gave him a small smile and said that I wasn't allowed to 'cause I was only staying with my grandperants. After a while of silance, MJ was called back to continue helpping, as he got up he handed me a ticket to the show and told me to tell my grandperants some story to let me out for the night. So I did so that night and showed up at the hall for the show and went in, I sat at the front and MJ performed a few songs, then after Thriller, he got put into a box and got dry ice poured over it and almost froze himself to death, the paramatics got him out of the box in time and took him to the back of the hall to warm him before his body shutdown, everyone left and I was the only one left in the hall in the paramatics and MJ, I walked over to him and asked the paramatics if I was able to talk to him, they alloed me to. I turned around and saw MJ under about 15 blankets with his right arm hanging out, as I got close to him, he grabbed my hand, I lent down and hugged him, I was crying at the same time and as I hugged him I whispered "Mike" He held me tight and said into my ear "I'm hear, theres no need to cry" I stayed with him all night. In the morning we were sitting on the swings in the park beside the hall and there was an old man sitting at the table watching us. Michael sarted swinging back and forwards slowly, I watched him for a while the said "this isn't real...is it? it's just in my mind" He stoped swinging and looked at me, he got up and came over to my swing and held the chain of the swing and looked me in my eyes and said "it is real my dear, I have heard your cries for help, everynight, it breaks my heart each time I hear you cry. whenever your feeling alone, or as you put it, the b-st-rd child in a family, you can always write to me, talk to me, I will hear you" I let go of the swing and hugged him, he hugged me back and softly said "I'm hear for you" The old man was standing behind MJ and he tapped him on the shoulder and asked if his name was M.Jackson, Michael said "Michael Jackson, yes" the old man touched MJ's shoulder and ran his hand down MJ's arm the old man told us to have a good day and walked away. after a while MJ tapped my shoulder said "your it" then started running, I just stood staring at the old man walking down the road and said out loud "He's a reaper" Michael ran up behind me and said "he's what now?" I told MJ that the old man was a grim reapper and that he took MJ's soul when he ran his hand down MJ's arm and that MJ was gonna die sometime soon, Michael laughed and told me that we should just play tag and that he wouldn't die anytime soon, so I played tag with MJ for a while then he cheated and climbed a tree, I stood at the base of the tree and said "Mike! that's cheating! I can't climb trees!" and for some reason I acted like a child and foulded my arms and started to cry, Mike came down on to the lowest breanch and gave me his hand and helped me up into the tree, we sat up in the tree for a while then when Mike wanted to get down, he got down first and asked if I needed help getting down from the tree, I said I was alright and tried to get down by myself, Michael started laughing while he was watching me, I tried to swing myself down and grabbed the breanch and said "I want my mamma" Michael got up from the ground laughing and said "I'm coming!" I looked at him and gave him a wierd look "you're my mamma now?" he looked at the ground and laughed again, he opened his arms under me and said that he would catch me and he was still laughing, I glared down at him and said "Michael it's not funny!" and I lets go of the breanch and landed in MJ's arms, I wrapped my legs around him and he was still laughing and said "It was funny for me" I rested my head on his shoulder as he sat back down on the grass I told him I would never let go of him and he told me the same. We laied on the grass for a while...

...Until I woke up. With the grim reapper old man, thats what I get for a watching Dead Like Me before bed. The dream went through the whole night.

wow..thats a very specific dream. thank you for sharing that..parts of it made me tear up...other parts made me laugh.....and in the end...what i got out of your dream is..that Michael will always be with us.

Last night I had a pretty weird dream

I was visiting MJ's gave with Prince and Paris, I don't know where Banket was, anyway, we went inside the mosilium and we heard a scratching noise coming from the marble case so we put our ears to the case and we heard a scream saying "get me out of here!" Prince handed me a crow-bar and I opened the top of the case and opened his coffin and MJ pushed the lid off of the coffin and sat up in it, I helped MJ out of the coffin and case and Prince and Paris ran up and hugged him tightly, when they were finished hugging, MJ walked up to me and thanked me for helping him out. We walked out of the building and I asked Prince where did he find the crow-bar, he just srugged and said "I don't know, it was just there"
you had a nice dream
ok let me tell where your dream come from?
in your dream while see a person been buried alive
means that person is still alive but some how fake their own death
or this person is already dead but you want them to be alive so you say that miss them

here my nice dream about michael

i was in a hospital or somewhere like it?
i was siting on hospital bed writing notes in my book
best for me was just get fresh air
so i walk out hospital still my hospital clothing
i walk pass a a mystour nurse he looked too much like michael age 44-45
so i run out-side looking around
im not sure where i was i see too much i see michael's brothers/sisters (all 8 of them)
just floating about this big see through air bubble
im sure what happen next i find my self back in the hospital
i got lost where my room was
i find myself in a different room
i find my book on the desk it open
there was something writing init( nice writing) writing in michael's handwriting
DEAR ANNA
don't ask me why im reading your book
don't about it
everyone thinks that DOCTOR murrey murder me
but you know too much while i mete you here in this strange place
i kind of want to mete you again
but you still think that i died (june 25 2009)
if you mete me where i was buried i will the truth
but for now you im still you here im only in discause you can talk to me
im a mystoury nurse that has been looking after you
i was confuse what i read i just close my book and ithink i fainted
and more happen to me i wake up in a conffin feeling like i was just buried alived

i don't rembmer the rest of the dream
but its cool/strange to dream about michael

Last night I dreamed that I was in a museum about celebrities and they had a WHOLE exhibition about MJ's surgeries:( It was horrible, everything was a lie what was written there and all the people around me believed it. :(

Last night, I had a dream that I woke up remembering, it wasn't about MJ but rather about Paris and Prince.

I'll try to remember it as good as I can.

I was running along the side of a river and when I got to where I was ment to get to, I guy came up to me and said someone wants to talk to me, so he took me to the person that wanted to talk to me, and it was Prince, prince grabed my hand and suddenly I got a memory that I had met Prince and Paris when they were little, and Prince asked me if I would like to stay with them for a while, I said yes and he took me to were everyone else was, there was Janet, Latoya, Paris and everyone! they all look mine and Prince's direction as we walked up behind them, everyone acted like they knew me, there was this huge camper van and it looked as tho they were camping by the river, as I sat down beside Paris, Janet asked me where Michael was 'cause he liked the river they were camping at. I asked her what she was talking about and she said "you can see Michael can't you? you can talk to him?" I noded slowly and she just smiled at me, waiting for me to say something. Prince came up behind me and said he wanted to show me something, so I followed him into the camper van and Kathrine was there and she came straight up to me and hugged me, Prince continued to pull me through the van till we got to his room and he pointed me to an open closet when I walked in he locked me in, after a while Paris let me out and told me that Prince didn't mean it.

then I got woken up by my alarm

I had a dream about Michael a few months ago....I dreamt we were in a mall...just the two of us, and he was in full disguise, and I was pushing him around in a wheelchair because he was too weak to walk :cry: I was depressed for days afterwards...i couldn't get it out of my head....:(

Back