I write to Michael when I'm upset

Lilith

Proud Member
Call me insane all you like but I do it.

Whenever I feel like there is no one that would understand me, I write to Michael to talk about my feelings. lately I've been feeling really alone and growing apart from everyone around me and not knowing where I belong, in the offline world or the online world. So I write to Michael as tho I'm talking to him face to face, I let out all of my feelings to him. I know it's just writting on a page of paper with his name on it, but I feel better after I write to him. If he can hear my cries of pain, great. If he can't or wouldn't, at least I'll still feel better at night and be able to sleep. I somehow feel closer to him by having a picture of him with white-willow bark under my pillow, it helps me feel better at night when I feel alone, it feels like he's with me when I fall to sleep.

I'm not going insane 'cause I've already gone
laugh1.gif

It's a Pagan thing that I'm doing.

You're not insane :huggy: I haven't done that yet, but I've been thinking about it lately....

I think you are not alone, Pillow. I'm sure some of us did that too. I'm one of them. So you are not insane :) I get upset very easily and I really hate that because my sensitivity is high. I write to Michael with my phone. It's like texting/sms-ing him. I even had a fake Michael Jackson(fake number) in my contact. He's my imaginary friend I can say that. When I feel ignored, I text him. Sounds crazy but it's my fantasy in reality.

I think you are not alone, Pillow. I'm sure some of us did that too. I'm one of them. So you are not insane :) I get upset very easily and I really hate that because my sensitivity is high. I write to Michael with my phone. It's like texting/sms-ing him. I even had a fake Michael Jackson(fake number) in my contact. He's my imaginary friend I can say that. When I feel ignored, I text him. Sounds crazy but it's my fantasy in reality.

That's awesome....I think it's very therapeutic...

they are some really good ideas (to text and write to michael)
i definitely will try them when i get real upset.

I do this as well, you aren't alone on this. I have a whole journal in which I've written all of my feeling towards Michael's death in. It was affecting me so much that I couldn't take it and I couldn't talk to anybody about it. So in July 2009, I started to write down my thoughts and feelings to Michael and I do it every so often. But I also make sure I write every 25th. It just helps.

:hug: You're NOT insane!

Back