How many languages do you speak?

twinklEE

Proud Member
Are you bi-lingual? Even Multi-lingual? Share the languages you speak with me here !

Besides English I'm able to speak
Hindi, Spanish, Portuguese and German of course fluently

Once I'm done with my exams I plan to take classes in Japanese aND Mandarin, (probably in August)

I have a very diverse background as a some of my family lives in Brazil ( German Brazilians), some other relatives are married to Asian, Indians to be particular
I've pretty much been surrounded by relatives speaking many languages all my life :lol:
Mandarin and Japanese have always fascinated me all my life I wish I had a Chinese/Japanese aunt and/or uncle to teach me the language lol :lol:

I love languages too!!!! I love learning syntax and grammar-so exciting! Besides my mother language ofc i speak English, German and i used to learn some French but not anymore, so i suck in French :p

I am able to speak English and French fluently

I've always wanted to learn how to speak Japanese/German and Spanish ;)

I speak English and right now I am still learning Russian. hopefully, someday I can say I speak it fluently.:angel:

I speak English and im learning Spanish so hopefully i'll become fluent in that soon! I also know a little welsh but not much, and I'd love to learn Arabic or Japanese!

I envy you all because you can speak so many languages at once. I speak German as my native language, English fluently and French but it used to be better earlier. I'm half aramaic but I can't speak the language unfortunately:(. But I plan to learn it as well as Italian and Spanish:)

im british so.... they dont care to teach us lanuages properly in this country. i guess its so we cant get the hell out of the country as soon as possible. my phrase book gets me by in italy although i pick up a bit more each time i go

Beside my native croatian I speak english ( well..aparently ) and german.
I would like to learn franch and spanish some day.

I am able to speak English and French fluently

:lol: I think I'm one of the only Sudburians who can't speak French :blush: Although, I do understand some of it

I speak plain English lol

Beside my native French, I speak English but not fluently and a bit of Spanish and Portuguese.

:lol: I think I'm one of the only Sudburians who can't speak French :blush: Although, I do understand some of it

I speak plain English lol

Haha ;) ,it's funny because I never use French anywhere nowadays, the only place I used it was when I was in school, I don't run into many French speakers for some reason :lol:

Haha ;) ,it's funny because I never use French anywhere nowadays, the only place I used it was when I was in school, I don't run into many French speakers for some reason :lol:

hahaha...really? probably cuz you don't live in the Valley....:lmao:

beside my first language, I speak fluently German. I also speak English, but as you may see here - sometimes it's just worse than bad :D
I can also 'communicate' (I wouldn't call it "speak" :D) in Spanish and Dutch ;)

besides my native Serbian, I speak English and understand French, German, Italian, Russian, Portuguese and Spanish - I don't speak them because I didn't have opportunity yet :)

Besides Spanish, I can speak Italian (I have family), English and I spoke German fluently but not any longer (no practice :( )
I started learning Japanese a couple of months ago... still struggling!!
I'd love to speak a lot of languages!!

Hebrew (my native language), English, French (my mom is French and so most of her family, I hear French since the day I was born), Spanish in general and also a little Arabic that I learned in school years ago. I would like to learn Spanish better and Italian. :)

I'm Welsh so Welsh is my first language and I speak English aswell. We Welsh are quite lucky as we are really born with two languages.

I would love to learn a new language, I did start studying French in school but I sort of drifted away from it which I regret now. I would also love to learn Spanish and Japanese

Besides Portuguese (I am Brazilian), English, Spanish and Latin (which I studied for 1 year at university), I would love to learn French. I think so beautiful accent. :wild:

I'm surprised that some people speak/understand Portuguese. :wild:

I speak Dutch, My own language.
Surinamese, My parent's language.
English, a little German and a little bit of French!

And I'm gonna learn Portuguese! :D

im british so.... they dont care to teach us lanuages properly in this country. i guess its so we cant get the hell out of the country as soon as possible. my phrase book gets me by in italy although i pick up a bit more each time i go

:hysterical::hysterical:
man!!! that was so funny!!!

Spanish is my native language, but I fluent in English too. I understand German quite well, but I am no longer able to write it (I didn't practice any more, shame on me). I can read and understand the other typical Roman languages, you know, French, Portuguese and Italian, for they are part of the same family of languages, but I can't write/speak any of those.

strange, now that I write it down :mello:

Besides Portuguese (I am Brazilian), English, Spanish and Latin (which I studied for 1 year at university), I would love to learn French. I think so beautiful accent. :wild:

I'm surprised that some people speak/understand Portuguese. :wild:
Ahh You can teach meee! Hahaha
I need to speak Portuguese fluently by 2014 (WorldCup)! HAHAHAHAH
Actually I'm dead serious.. I need to speak Portuguese! :coffee:

:lol:

Back