Good Action Movies ?

Word Smith Sr

Proud Member
I watched the movie entitled "The contractor". Before getting that movie, i was thinking "ok, it's Wesley Snipes so it will be an exciting action movie". I was so wrong.

Do you know any good action movies that would not make me regret spending time watching them ? By good i mean exciting, and maybe fast-paced too.

The contractor was boring hihi :p

Do you know the movie ... Jumper

That movie was what i thought pretty good

Hard Boiled with Chow Yun Fat. I also like The Gauntlet with Clint Eastwood, but if you're into modern action movies it might be a bit slow and talky, not really constant action.

Dhoom 2 I think is a great Indian action movie. I normally don't like action movies. But the Indian action movies I think are really something to watch. Especially Dhoom 2 which is one of the best action movies I had ever seen.

Taken Out for justice Above the law Commando braveheart the crow predator hard to kill red heat

I really enjoyed Taken with Liam Neeson. I usually don't like modern action movies but this one really impressed me.
Maybe check out some Jackie Chan movies. Especially the Police Story movies. Jackie Chan = Action

I really enjoyed Taken with Liam Neeson. I usually don't like modern action movies but this one really impressed me.
it made me cry. Kim: daddy? Brian: kim? Kim: sobbing- you came for me brian: i told u i would :cry:

Il second DuranDuran on hardboiled. Just about any of the early John Woo movies are good - Hard Boiled stands out too. Just make sure you watch those in cantonese as the english dubs arent too good. Also on the topic of Hon Kgon action id say the best Jackie Chan to be found is Police Story 1&2 and Project A 1&2 - again try and find them in cantonese. As far as American stuff goes im a big Schwarzenegger buff id say my favorite action with him in order are: Terminator 2, Total Recall, and The Running Man.

To reinforce the recommendation of Hard Boiled heres the trailer:

If you want to watch a good Horror movie.. you should watch "the collector" 2009 i guess, i watched it yesterday and was very exiting, but no action movie but still very good

Rain - starring Angelina Jolie

I heard it has a great plot and I'm planning to see it this weekend. I'll let you know how it is!

What sort of Action movie do you want to watch????

- Hong Kong Martial Arts - Jackie Chan, Jet Li
- American Martial Arts - Jean Claude Van Damme, Steven Siegel
- Violent gunslinging film - John Woo or a pre-2000 American made film. All recent action films feature only minimal blood.
- Adventure - Indiana Jones, James Bond
- Comedy - Jackie Chan

If you want Hollywood actors who do good action look up:
- Arnold Schwarzenegger, Sylvester Stallone, Bruce Willis, Clint Eastwood, Wesley Snipes.

If you wan Hong Kong Cinema actors who do goo action movies look up:
- Jackie Chan, Sammo Hung, Jet Li, Donnie Yen, Chow Yun Fat.

It all depends an what you want from an action film!!!!

Apparently the Expendables is supposed to be good...my bf went to see it..he loved it...:D

Salt was very good with Angelina Jolie, but I'm a huge AJ fan, so I'm not the most objective.

I want to see Expendables =-) Just seen the trailer, movie looks good!

Jcvd (2008)

I saw this awhile back, it's kind of an interesting plot

robocop-517677034-large.jpg

Back