294_400_csupload_20304034.jpg

300_400_csupload_20343299.jpg

480_360_csupload_20262903.jpg

298_400_csupload_20500467.jpg

291_400_csupload_20304054.jpg

289_400_csupload_20304062.jpg

MUCH more pics here!!!!

http://www.siliclone.fr/default.html

Pretty good. Not perfect but pretty good. I like that with the Billie Jean costume.

The stare is spot on , on alot of pics..i personally find this one incredibly realistic, almost scary realistic. But lots of kudos to the maker of this, this is mighty impressive.

Am I the only one that finds the resemblance a bit spooky? That's how great it is, compared to the wax statues we've seen over the years, this is incredible.

300_400_csupload_20304029.jpg

:eek: wow!! great job!! :clapping:

I literally said "wow" outloud when I saw that pic. I usually end up cringing at a lot of badly made (wax) statues of Michael, but they did a good job with this. I feel they got his eyes right, they seem to catch his essence.

I like them, pretty close :yes:

I also like this one. I think it's in Brazil but I'm not sure, they say the sculptor is Marcelo Rezende.

[youtube]sSULgGlrVpc&feature=related[/youtube]

Imagine the possibilities with such statues for the new album cover...

This is absolutely perfect, like a real face of MJ...

300_400_csupload_20304029.jpg

Nice, maybe this IS the most lifelike statue of him, or someone have another option?

What these figures actually do is combine how he looked during thriller with how he looked in this is it......very good effort by the manufaturers

Woah, I love it! It's more BAD era! This must be my fav. along with the Madame Tussauds 13th which I think look more like the more mature MJ:

Michael_Jackson_wax_507b.jpg

MJ-Madam-Toussads-09-1-266x400.jpg

MJ-Madam-Toussads-09-4-266x400.jpg

This is the closest they have ever come!!!!!! it's nearly there, if i was to be really picky i would say something isn't 100% with the mouth, i can't put a finger on it, but it doesn't look quiet right somehow, although it's very close

lol I agree:hair_dryer:
:lol:

I like them, pretty close :yes:

I also like this one. I think it's in Brazil but I'm not sure, they say the sculptor is Marcelo Rezende.

[youtube]sSULgGlrVpc&feature=related[/youtube]
:eek:
Brazilian sculptor? :doh: I had never seen.

But I do not like the eyes..... >>>

imagemmichael.jpg

:fear:

Back