Your action plans for coming 50 years!!

billyworld99

Proud Member
Hi, there I was thinking about my MJ related dreams yesterday.

Goal1 to keep MJ's dream alive/make MJ's dream come true

Goal2 to have the facts about MJ known to the world

I guess those are YOUR dreams, too! So can we help each other coming up with "action plans for coming 50 years"?

For example, share your knowledge about how we can help the unfortunate. Share your thoughts how we can do better at home. Share your experiences in giving MJ albums to people. Share ideas about video-messages or blog or myspace. Things you've done for years or things you just come up with. I mean, anything!!!

You know, things can't be done overnight, but we have to keep the faith. I truly believe it will make difference in 100 years!- alive or not, I'd be happy as long as it's achieved ) Any small things are welcome, like here I start...

For goal 1:
--Baking muffins for your children today LOL too simple?
--Reading project for your neighborhood children
For goal 2:
--Donating "Dancing The Dream" etc to nearby library
--running a website about MJ interview quotes sorted by it's content...I mean, like "all MJ quotes about suffering children" "all MJ quotes about categorizing music". "interview about song inspiration--song by song"

For goal one, I would:
  • donate money to the less fortunate in Michaels name
  • give more clothes to collections
Goal 2:
  • Buy MJ related gifts for people
  • Continue adding youtube videos of and about Michael
Can't think of anymore right now, but those are what come to mind first for me :D

For goal one, I would:
Goal 2:
Can't think of anymore right now, but those are what come to mind first for me :D

great idea, i'm donating to the soldiers hurt in war, children hospital and etc

For goal one, I would:
Goal 2:

That sounds good to start off with:clapping::clapping:

I donated some clothes to charity a couple of weeks ago, and i nearly always shop in them now :) I brought a nice coat for £7 in a charity shop yesterday and found 30p in the pocket lol

xxx

I want to make a book or album of nice photos of MJ since 2000 to show he was still hot in his 40s and get it distributed some how, anyone got any thoughts on this idea?

Back