Best Artist-Privilege 2010

Re: Best Artist

Can't believe he is so far behind.

Vote... :)

This is going to be a hard one since he's up against L'Arc-en-Ciel, Super Junior, Arashi, and some other J&K-rock/pop bands. Those fans really don't play around.

I voted, but it doesn't matter anyway. The question is "who has the most fans in the world" and even though L'arc-en-Ciel and TVXQ are leading the poll quite convincingly, I doubt they have more fans worldwide than say MJ, the Beatles or Elvis, as record sales show ;) As a matter of fact, I've never even heard of them lol.

Voted!

I voted, but it doesn't matter anyway. The question is "who has the most fans in the world" and even though L'arc-en-Ciel and TVXQ are leading the poll quite convincingly, I doubt they have more fans worldwide than say MJ, the Beatles or Elvis, as record sales show ;) As a matter of fact, I've never even heard of them lol.
:agree:

Voted!

Everyone keep voting! Michael Jackson is the King and his kingdom is the greatest, it spreads all across the world! We are part of it and we'll see to it that he wins as always! So let's all go for it:yes: !!!

Everyone pl spread the word to other fans through your social network connection too!

Applehead Ale, your siggy pic and words are so beautiful :)

Hey... what's the point of this voting stuff???

This is ridiculous... Rock bands and teen pop groups.. then King of Pop?

LOL I don't feel like voting

Is there any reason we should vote? I'm not being mean, but you haven't posted why we should vote and what for and stuff.. you know..

Back