What is your ring tone?

GinnyJackson

Proud Member
i have different ones for different people but the one that is just used for normal incoming calls is Blood On The Dancefloor.... The one i have for twitter is the start of the J5's Rockin Robin.

I have a blackberry curve 8330 lol

Right now, it is three different ones:

-Akio Ohtori's car scene background music from Revolutionary Girl Utena
-Michael Jackson's "Bad"
-Lady Gaga's "Dance in the Dark" (her 2nd best song, IMO.)

My ringtone is just a boring "ring ring" but it's the loudest one I have on my phone which is handy cos I'm partially deaf. My text message tone is a quote from a movie; The Anchorman - Brick shouting "LOUD NOISES". It's useful to me cos I can hear it but can be kind of embarrassing when it goes off in front of other people who've never seen the film. Luckily people usually laugh (once they've got over jumping out their skin haha)

Black or white.
i dont have that long intro with the wee lad and his dad! just gets straight into the music!

My ringtone is just a boring "ring ring" but it's the loudest one I have on my phone which is handy cos I'm partially deaf. My text message tone is a quote from a movie; The Anchorman - Brick shouting "LOUD NOISES". It's useful to me cos I can hear it but can be kind of embarrassing when it goes off in front of other people who've never seen the film. Luckily people usually laugh (once they've got over jumping out their skin haha)

I shit myself when I first heard that go off :mello:

I've currently got the chorus to Another Part Of Me as my ringtone :)

^^:bugeyed :lmao:

ps. @popo...if u see this lol I still can't find the duck song :girl_tantrum:

I also have a normal ringtone but im thinking if putting This is it too.

i have shoo-be-doo-be-doo-da-day MJ's version of course :D

Bad but i cut it so it starts from the first verse. you have no idea how confusing it is to hear michael sing 'your butt is miiine' first thing in the morning!

Back