Handpainted mj dolls

myosotis

Proud Member
I've just discovered a new (to me) art form: handpainted dolls...I didn't think it was possible to make the Hot toys Bad doll look better...

I'm not connected to this artist ..wish I was, LOL. I just thought you'd be interested to see these ...and some Thriller hand paints too.

http://www.ncruz.com/

Beautiful! The details are stunning! Thanks for posting! :flowers:

I noticed the Thriller version on ebay before and I think they're amazing. Very realistic. I'd love one!

Oh how I would love to get my hands on those. Such detail they're amazing

5302318900_2c29a27cef.jpg

Very nice lookin MJ hand painted dolls but, yea the hairs on these dolls are way to long/big and the makeup is too heavy!

Absolutely awesome. Anyone a clue as to how much we'd have to pay to own one?

^I think the ones available on the ncruz site are pricey. Had a look at their last auctions on ebay (no MJ dolls), and all the dolls went for USD 800 or upwards.

Absolutely awesome. Anyone a clue as to how much we'd have to pay to own one?

Well..this one is still at $499, but there are 4 days bidding still to go....so I guess it could go anywhere price-wise.
They are real works of art, but I guess not to everyone's taste.
I'd love to see how they are done, especially watching the re-painting and hair re-styling. It must be very detailed and painstaking work. I wonder how many hours it takes? I guess the price probably doesn't work out much per hour of work.

amazing but so expensive.is there any good man that has not need for money, want to please fans and sell them cheap : ) i wish so

i love noel cruz work. i wish i had chosen fine arts after i finished high school and work as an artist. :cry:

Back