From Gyana
jackson-1.jpg

From Prague
stampspraga.jpg

From S. TOME E. PRINCIPE

From Republic of Abkhazia
1247303260ekMg6o.jpg

This is all I have found so far..!!:wub::agree:

If you have found anymore MJ Stamps, please add them here..!!

Go Team Michael !!:wub::agree::clapping:

MJ TinkerBell..:wub::agree:

Last edited:
Whoa, Great post Tinkerbell! Thanks for sharing this :D

Thanks tinker bell, but where is the stamp from USA ?his country doesn't have on? That's a shame.

Very nice and I'm very happy to own a big part of these stamps on my own.

The USA will probably issue a stamp with Michael on them after some years have passed. Don't some countries have a policy not to put living people's faces on stamps and/or that you have to be deceased for a while before you "qualify" to be put on stamps. At least I think so.

Plus, does anybody know about a series of stamps from one of the British colonies, where his image was put together with the image of the Queen, but they had to cancel it because he was still living then and the Queen can't be on the stamp with someone who is still alive. Anyway they had to destroy those stamps but some of them got out in the public and they were supposed to be extremely rare.
That is if my memory didn't play any tricks on me.

Very nice and I'm very happy to own a big part of these stamps on my own.

The USA will probably issue a stamp with Michael on them after some years have passed. Don't some countries have a policy not to put living people's faces on stamps and/or that you have to be deceased for a while before you "qualify" to be put on stamps. At least I think so.
Plus, does anybody know about a series of stamps from one of the British colonies, where his image was put together with the image of the Queen, but they had to cancel it because he was still living then and the Queen can't be on the stamp with someone who is still alive. Anyway they had to destroy those stamps but some of them got out in the public and they were supposed to be extremely rare.
That is if my memory didn't play any tricks on me.

yes.. I am thinking that is a policy too.

Wow those are fantastic MJ Tinkerbell! now I can see why there are such avid stamp collectors out there, this post makes me wish I had them all! :woohoo: :woohoo:

Bet there are many stamps which are never actually used because fans are keeping them for their collections.

Man these are wonderful. I would love to have some MJ stamps. SN: Why on earth does Coolio have a stamp?

Back