Whatever happens will you still love him?

Topflux

Proud Member
I'd like to know will you still love Michael Jackson in the future no matter what will happen..? If you will found out something about him you wouldn't have liked to, will you still love him?

what can anyone do to him? there is a saying. a good name is better than gold. Michael Jackson's good name is established. anybody who is knowingly, in their heart of hearts, trying to ruin his good name and cause derision, will only hurt themselves.

Michael Joseph Jackson won my heart a long time ago.
to try to undo him, is to try to undo me.
he was and forever is an instrument in reinforcing my faith in God.

i Love Michael Joseph Jackson, forever. And i forever Love God for bringing Michael Joseph Jackson into my life.

Last edited:
ALWAYS. UNCONDITIONALLY. I loved him through the trial and through his death - I can love him through anything.

After all that's been said about the man, I'm still here! NOTHING and NO ONE will ever changed that, no matter how hard they tried and will try! I WILL ALWAYS LOVE HIM!

what can anyone do to him? there is a saying. a good name is better than gold. Michael Jackson's good name is established. anybody who is knowingly, in their heart of hearts, trying to ruin his good name and cause derision, will only hurt themselves.

You got that right.

Verrrrry long ago, 18 goin' on 19 years now. It ain't never gonna stop, not even when i take my last breath.

Riiight again - to try to undo him, is to try to mess with me and anybody with the tiniest bit of brain knows that ain't smart.

i Love Michael Joseph Jackson, forever. And i forever Love God for bringing Michael Joseph Jackson into my life.

AAAAAAAAMEN

Always, they couldn't stop it before, they certainly can't stop it now.

:yes: H....eaven yessssssss

ALWAYS. UNCONDITIONALLY. I loved him through the trial and through his death - I can love him through anything.

Preach it sistaaah

Always, Always, ALWAYS. No matter what.

Absolutely, no matter friggin' what

After all that's been said about the man, I'm still here! NOTHING and NO ONE will ever changed that, no matter how hard they tried and will try! I WILL ALWAYS LOVE HIM!

You can say dat again.

ALLways, come what may, always and all days.

Whatever happens......i won't let go of that beautiful hand of his.

Last edited:
Always, without any doubts, unconditionally, forever. Nothing has changed over the past 20 years, therefore nothing would change in the future.

Absolutely!

I love Michael more than 20 years. He is very important person in my life and I will always love him. ALWAYS :heart:

I will always love Michael....He's a true miracle to me....:heart:

Always and forever. I have loved him for 28 years. Nothing can change that. It's unconditinal.

Strange question . Do you know something we don"t ? :)
Of course I will love him. I will love him forever and ever.
He is the only person in this world that I love so much and for so long. ( exept my family :) )
He is every wonder in this world to me.

I'm not so certain about many things in life, but there's zero doubt about this: I will always and forever love Michael Jackson. :heart:
He has a very special place in my heart, it doesn't matter what people say because my heart tells me all I need to know. :yes:
Loving him is as natural as breathing to me, and I wouldn't like to stop breathing either.. :angel:

If you will found out something about him you wouldn't have liked to, will you still love him?
It depends on what that "something" is. If it was incontrovertible evidence (not allegations or hearsay) of his guilt or culpability in a grave, particularly criminal, matter, then I would not "still love him."

However, I do not anticipate that ever being the case so the condition alluded to in my previous statement will likely be perpetually consigned to the realm of the academic.

Where did this question come from all of a sudden? ;)
I think that even if I wanted to not love him it wouldn't work for me.
He's in my heart. Through good times and bad times,that fact doesn't change. :)
It's too late now for me to back out, after all that has happened over the years.
I already know he's not perfect and that makes me love and support him even more.
I don't think I'll ever stop loving him.

Always and forever. He's always been part of my life since I was 2 years old. There have been times (my teenage years, and even then I went to the record store with a high heart rate to buy History :) ) when I drifted away, but he has always been in my heart.

Since my childhood till the day of my death no matter what they say about him for me Michael is with no doubt an angel.

Always and forever. He's a part of me, in my soul. I think part of love is accepting the occasional thing you "don't like" or learning to love those things anyway. When I was younger I put him on a pedestal but now I see his human-ness more than ever and I love him all the more for it.

If you mean a serious, terrible secret, I believe I could and would forgive and continue to love him and try my hardest to understand and support. But I truly believe he never did anything on the serious terrible list!

Of course I will. Always and unconditionally. If you love someone that way I love him, there's nothing/no one that can change that - this is what 'love' stands for, IMO.
Why did you ask that question, Topflux?

He is a good friend of mine when l had accident in 1986 ,he was beside me ,he gave me hope ,thanks to him l have self esteem ,l don't care if l am paralysed rolling wheelchair l feel normal guy.

l love Michael Jackson

Mehdi

Michael Jackson went through far more in his life than any other person. He didn't have a normal childhood, always surrounded by fans and the press, wrongly accused of hideous crimes, he rarely had any time for himself.

All he needed was L.O.V.E. and he will always get my L.O.V.E. untill the day I die :angel:

I always had this thought in mind but didn't want to share it since it would be considered rude. But if MJ actually confessed to be guilty in the 2005 trial.. Would you still love him? Would you still listen to his music?

I am NOT trying to start an argument but i'm just saying, I can talk about that period with confidence because I have no doubt MJ is innocent. But if he was guilty then.. I just don't know...

I'd like to know will you still love Michael Jackson in the future no matter what will happen..? If you will found out something about him you wouldn't have liked to, will you still love him?

Why do you ask this?

Of course, there are things which could make me love him less. (Only a fanatic says he would love him all the same if he was a criminal etc.) If he had really been a child molester, for example, I wouldn't like him now. But I'm 100% convinced he wasn't. I was always open-minded about the case, I explored every information that can be explored about it and I can say: I KNOW he was innocent both in 1993 and in 2003.

Now, if you mean something that may come out of the Murray trial - notably if it turns out he had a problem with drugs. That's not something that could make me love him less. With the physical and emotional pain he had for much of his life I can give him a free pass for that.

But it really is a strange question. I wonder if you have something specific on your mind, or was it just a general question.

Last edited:
Loving someone means loving their flaws, and forgiving their mistakes. It means accepting disagreements. I didnt agree with everything Michael did, but I still love him nonetheless. He's the most important human being in my life, and has been for the last 30 years.

Now, if you showed me that he had deliberately hurt, or killed someone, without a doubt, I dont think I would still love him.
There're things you cant forgive. (well again, it depends on WHO he would have hurt... I may have offered him my help too in some cases... :cheeky:)

But I doubt that would ever happen.

If you will found out something about him you wouldn't have liked to, will you still love him?
Like what exactly?
All the unpleasant things that were to be known about him were revealed long before he died. He had flaws just like all of us. The only difference is we are nowhere near exposed to judgement in the way he was. None of his flaws are bad enough to undermine the many qualities he had. If anything I have more empathy for him. So I refuse to dwell on the negative, instead I'd rather focus on what I loved so much about him. I can't imagine how a revelation that was reliable enough and serious enough to change my feelings for him could surface now.

Back