Bollywood dance videos

Word Smith Sr

Proud Member
Hi y'all, how are you guys ?
s.gif

I am creating this thread because i discovered a bollywood dance scene which i find very good. I'd like to discover others so please if you know any post them (PLEASE guys do not post funny videos such as that silly bollywood version of the Thriller music video).
s.gif

Here is the scene in question:

[youtube]vpgiECUZSRs[/youtube]

Last edited:
Well I have a huge major passion for Bollywood here is some of my favorite dance scenes:

I just so totally L.O.V.E. how they had dance on top of that moving train. Especially Shahruhk Khan who is my most favorite Bollywood actor.

This is another dance scene that I just L.O.V.E. Especially with Kajol who suppose to be totally blind in that movie.

I just L.O.V.E. these 3 dance scenes mainly because they were celebrating Holi. I just L.O.V.E. any Bollywood movie that celebrates Holi. It really looks like a fun holiday to celebrate.

This is another one of my most favorite Bollywood dance scenes. They look like they had so much fun doing that scene.

This is one of my favorite scenes from the movie Dhoom 2.

Chaiya means I think walk in the shadow. I am not sure whether it is Urdu or Hindi. I don't have a single drop of Indian blood in me so I am not really sure. I am of German, Russian, Polish, English, Irish, and Scottish descent. But from what I had remember reading both languages are use in Bollywood movies. Since both languages are quite similar. Here is the English subtitle version of that video:

If you want me to I do know of other Bollywood dance videos I can post. Bollywood has been one of my 3 major passions of mine since I accidentally first discover it 5 years ago. Michael and astronomy are my other 2 major passions.

Yeah I can post more Lord knows I know plenty of Bollywood movies. Here is some more.

This is from the 2002 movie Devdas. Which according to my one Guiness book of World Records is consider to be the most expensive Bollywood movie ever made. I have seen this movie quite a few times or so and I just totally L.O.V.E. this movie. So it is such a good movie to see.

These 2 is from from the movie Om Shanti Om

These 3 scenes is from the movie Mohabbatein. The 3rd one is the continuing part of the 2nd one.

This scene in order for you to really understand it you have to see the whole movie. In This scene Shahruhk's character Raj is like challenging Amitabh's character Narayan. Narayan has a hatred towards L.O.V.E. And Raj who is a music teacher at his all boys school that Narayan runs. Who when Raj was younger and a student at his school was forever kicked out of his school. And was told to never come back. I think it was because he and his daughter Megha (Played by Aishwarya Rai) both fell in L.O.V.E. with each other. It has been a while since I had last seen that movie. Any way she commited suicide because her father wouldn't let her be with the guy that she had L.O.V.E. The lyrics for the song goes:

How much hate exists in the world!
Yet, even so, hearts continue to love.
Even if lovers should die, even if they are erased from this earth,
their love will live on forever...

I can post more if you want me to.

MJsBollywoodGirl7

some of bollywood movies are really very beautiful.

Mohabbatein is my favorite movie, i love it so much, i can watch it over and over ,
so beautiful and it shows true love. wonderful.
and every song in this movie is perfect, i love everything in it.

second my favorite bollywood movie is "Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi".
this movie is awasome,
i so much love final dance:

[youtube]jtmTeztXbvw[/youtube]

and this song is just brilliant: "i see god in you"

Tujh Mein Rab Dikhta Hai

[youtube]hKQCr-OMt5o[/youtube]

if you can, please translate this song in English,
i so much want to know every word of it,
i don't know why, when i listen to this song i always think about Michael,
cause I see God in him.

Back