Behind the Mask - Official Discussion Thread

VCBabyMJfan

Proud Member
I just want to start a new thread for this song ( I heard just 30 sec, but it's so amazing allready)

What do you think?
The technobass is killing me:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Love

Re: The "Behind the Mask" Thread

its a tune :).... in fact the whole album is a tune !!!! MJ Forever :D

It's far better than Eric Claptons version. I'm pretty sure they are the same song and this one if far, far superior.

It sounds like they've gone in and added some new instruments to make it feel modern.
Seriously, that song was recorded for Thriller. Why couldn't they released it as Michael recorded it. Where's the 80s sound?

When was this recorded? Sounds very Thriller-esque.

Unbelieveable feelings after hearing this snippet!!

cant believe that this version of michael will see the light of day :)

It really sounds great. I think MTS, AD and Behind the Mask will be the best songs on this album.

It sounds like they've gone in and added some new instruments to make it feel modern.
Seriously, that song was recorded for Thriller. Why couldn't they released it as Michael recorded it. Where's the 80s sound?

Exactly... Why did they have to overproduce them? Especially Michael's voice that needs no retouching.

This is an awesome song...

After hearing just a snippet, I adore this song. One of my favorites on album so far :)

Guys please don't you dare criticizing a single bit of this song 'cause its f(word) perfection as I hear it in the snippet xD

After hearing 10 seconds I am entirely ready to label it as one of my top 3 MJ songs of all time.

This song cooks!

I can't wait to hear the whole thing. The tempo is a bit faster than I expected; but there is a lot of feel to this song...I know I'm gonna love it. It will be one of my favorites!

This is the song I'm most psyched about. Love to see where MJ goes with it. Pleeease leak.

This is awesome...I can't even describe how much I love this song...:wild:

This song is sooooooooo good. I cant wait to hear it entirely!!!

This album is amazing, thanks sony to have put this together :)

I love it! It sounds PERFECT.

Can't wait for full version!

Sounds soooooo great!!

Jesus my exitement has never been this huuuge!!!

Make Michael #1 !!

BUY BUY BUY !!!

The new snippet of BN sounds soooo much more like MJ !!! - It IS MJ no doubt!!!

The wait was worth it all!

Snippet sounds great !!

Okay this has been the song for which I have been most excited since the tracklist was announced. I've LOVED Greg's version, and I knew MJ wrote lyrics and I've ALWAYS wanted to hear his version.

I'm a tad concerned about overproduction, with this song and with The Way You Love Me and Another Day. I think the rule of fashion (take one thing off before you leave the house) is also true in music.

And, I know I am wrong, but am I the only one who thinks the first lyric sounds like MJ singing "All alone at the Taco Bell"?

Taco bell - :lol: :lol:

Im a little disappointed with the beat of this song. I was hoping for the Greg Phillinganes version which has a better dance vibe. Its still cool though

IMO just that snippet makes me believe this is in Mj's top 5 best songs

Back