My Collection

Very cool. You have some really, really great collectibles.

BTW, I really like how you displayed your King of Pop CD collection. I just started trying to collect all of them.

Hi, I love your hallway of posters and room of mj pics.... it must have taken ages to arrange them all and fix them up. I also love your personally signed photo (beautifully framed) and would love to see those original photos from fan events. A really great collection, including a fingerprint! Thank you for sharing.

Last edited:
Great collection :). I would like to have big collection as you :D

WOW that's much! My husband would freak out if I had a collection like yours!

That King Of Pop collection - does it have the CDs from every country?

And that "mystery can of drink"... do you ever get tempted to open just to see what it is?

Where did you get the Dangerous popup?

That King Of Pop collection - does it have the CDs from every country?

And that "mystery can of drink"... do you ever get tempted to open just to see what it is?

Where did you get the Dangerous popup?
yes the king of pop these are from each country :yes:perhaps i am missing one or two but yes they are :yes:i dont want to open the drink because it wont smell like what it used to :lol: i didnt even buy it fro e history tour i bought it o e internet:yes:and dangerous pop up i bought at a fan event :yes:but i have seen them on ebay to buy it has also got a disc under the bottom part of the dangerous album :yes:
Beautiful Collection, will post mine when i work out how to post pictures lol

i dont know how to put them from the camera on to here anymore :lol: i forgot :yes:but please do :)

Back