After 'Michael', what do you think Sony should release next as part of the 10 project deal?

Hicci

Proud Member
I would like them to release the 'Ghosts' movie on DVD as well as extras such as the making of 'Ghosts', etc.

i need bad live blu ray, dangerous live blu ray, history live blu ray........and victory live blu ray

A Greatest Hits album

... except this one will include Hold My Hand :wild:

LOTS of Blu-Ray releases.

MANY different BAD concerts thanks!

1) OTW 30... I want to hear some OTW outtakes... I don't care if I'm alone in that. :3

2) A bad tour DVD of first and second leg with special scenes.

3) Triumph DVD remastered... ( *___* MJ WAS SO HOT and a BOLT OF ENERGY DURING THIS ERA...)

Obviously some concerts like BAD and HIStory on Blu-Ray.

Another album or two of unreleased material.

BAD 25

And some other shizz.

2011 is off the wall re-issue. Will come with a DVD documentary and a couple unreleased tracks.

If they're going to pull this crap again, then I'd prefer them to not bother with any more posthumous albums...bring out some DVD / Blu-ray concerts, album re-releases...I don't know.

I still hope for more great materiale from TII rehearsals.

I hope that when they release a BAD concert it will not be mixed together with clips from many different shows like the Dangerous concert released and the 30th anniversary.

I'm really surprised that not many fans are asking for Bad Tour 1988 live at Madison Sqaure Garden. Smooth Criminal was sung live that night. It's the only concert (That i know of) where Smooth Criminal was sung live

BAD concert (1988 MSG) Blu-ray.
VICTORY TOUR Blu-ray.
GHOST, Making of GHOST Blu-ray.
THRILLER, Making of THRILLER Blu-ray.
New album, when the MICHAEL album is all finished tearing up the charts, of course... ;)

If you go to Branca's site, it will inform you about past and future projects and it says: "A new Sony recording deal credited as the largest record deal in history to involve the release of 10 CDs over time, some of which will contain previously unreleased recordings as well as reissues."

Is that just a mistake? Cuz Ive seen ppl writing and saying the deal they made with SONY was probably for 10 projects and not necessarily 10 CDs..

what do you all think?

http://www.johnbranca.com/ensuring-michael-jacksons-legacy

I would also like a boxset of one live show from each tour :D

Off The Wall re-issue. Which would go coincide with a Triumph Tour DVD release. Erhem...

I'd prefer that there be no more official albums like "Michael" but rather compilations of unreleased material from each period. They could either be released alongside reissues of albums (for example, a BAD reissue with a bonus disc full of unreleased demos/completed tracks in their ORIGINAL state), as seperate albums (for example, "The BAD Outtakes", "The DANGEROUS Outtakes), or as a multi-disc collection.

And of course, a many live DVDs as they can give us.

1) OTW 30... I want to hear some OTW outtakes... I don't care if I'm alone in that. :3

2) A bad tour DVD of first and second leg with special scenes.

3) Triumph DVD remastered... ( *___* MJ WAS SO HOT and a BOLT OF ENERGY DURING THIS ERA...)

They're already a year too late for OTW 30.

I want a Ghosts/Thriller Blu Ray doublepack for Halloween.

nothing..they've screwed up enough. i actually wish a different label had control of these projects.

Back