Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: J. Randy Taraborrelli to be on CBS's The Early Show

Thanks
    Thanked 20,722 Times in 4,873 Posts

Default Re: J. Randy Taraborrelli to be on CBS's The Early Show

Quote Originally Posted by Sophielo View Post
    As people that have written positive books like Aphrodite Jones and Geraldine Hughes will testufy writing positive books about Michael won't be touched by publishers.
    Sadly true.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,025 Times in 1,171 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by elusive moonwalker View Post
    got love newbie fans who are clueless about mj and his history.either that or he runs JRT's fanclub lol
    Why are you dissing the newbie fans? They didn't know much about JRT.

Thanks

Enough about new and old fans thankya please!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,585 Times in 1,211 Posts

There was a fan who actually called out Randy on his FB about that one and only pic of him and MJ from the 70's a few months ago I remember! Randy might have deleted it now? But sh*t was funny! This Fan Screen shot what he did and put it on the King Of Pop Board! LOL

Anywho, Randy never answered that question!! LMAO! But, when that same person told him to "Give my regards to Diane Dimond" Randy answered "Very Funny!" <_< Is Diane a sensitive topic?!! *PUKE!* lol

"I always want to do music that influences and inspires each generation. Let's face it: Who wants mortality?" -MJ

I'll ALWAYS
    LOVE YOU MICHAEL!! <3

My MJ FB
    page! https://www.facebook.com/pages/I-am-...44452185586019

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bluetopez View Post
    There was a fan who actually called out Randy on his FB about that one and only pic of him and MJ from the 70's a few months ago I remember! Randy might have deleted it now? But sh*t was funny! This Fan Screen shot what he did and put it on the King Of Pop Board! LOL

Anywho, Randy never answered that question!! LMAO! But, when that same person told him to "Give my regards to Diane Dimond" Randy answered "Very Funny!" <_< Is Diane a sensitive topic?!! *PUKE!* lol
    Only ONE fan??? Where's the others???

The fans need to unite against these fools.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,878 Times in 5,179 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bluetopez View Post
    Yes.... this is picture:

Love does not see with the eyes but with the heart. (Shakespeare)

MICHAEL, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH... BECAUSE YOU EVOKE THE BEST IN ME.
    "If we can dream, we can do." (Walt Disney)
    TWITTER: Shanti2511

Thanks

Oh this guy again?
    My Twitter

Remember, my child: Without innocence the cross is only iron, hope is only an illusion & Ocean Soul's nothing but a name...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MJStorm View Post
    Only ONE fan??? Where's the others???

The fans need to unite against these fools.
    U have to befriend the fool to even leave a comment on his FB! It's not a Like page! And I be damned befriending that fool!! He would delete me and my post anyways! Cause, I would let him have it! But, Yea unfortunately he do have fans there that believe his every word!

"I always want to do music that influences and inspires each generation. Let's face it: Who wants mortality?" -MJ

I'll ALWAYS
    LOVE YOU MICHAEL!! <3

My MJ FB

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ashtanga View Post
    Yes.... this is picture:

Hmmmmm... Who knew one pic can get u so far?!

I'll ALWAYS
    LOVE YOU MICHAEL!! <3

My MJ FB

Thanks

Book review: Michael Jackson — The Magic, The Madness, The Whole Story

Michael Jackson: The Magic, The Madness, The Whole Story
    by J. Randy Taraborrelli; Hachette Book Group, 2010; 814 pages; $14.99

J. Randy Taraborrelli’s meticulously researched biography of Michael Jackson was obviously written out of deep love and admiration. He and Jackson were friends from their early teens until the singer’s death in June 2009. The book chronicles the embattled entertainer’s humble beginnings in Gary, Ind., his first brush with fame as the youngest member of the Jackson 5, his meteoric success as a solo artist and his countless legal problems later in life.

This newly revised edition now includes a chapter offering insight into the singer’s final days and the aftermath of his death. But the heart of this book consists of the details pertaining to Jackson’s short-lived marriage to Lisa Marie Presley and his two well-publicized battles with accusations of child molestation.

Taraborrelli often offers conflicted feelings about Jackson’s guilt or innocence concerning the molestation charges, but concedes that at best the singer used questionable judgment in his association with young boys (Jackson was acquitted of the charges in both cases).

As a friend of the family, Taraborrelli had access to some of the inner workings of the Jackson clan, including Michael’s tumultuous relationship with his abusive father. He also touches on the issues of jealousy and financial problems suffered by the Jackson siblings after Michael’s rise to international superstardom. Simply put, this page turner is full of revelation after shocking revelation about the King of Pop.

In a letter written to the author in 1995, Jackson says, “Why not just tell people I’m an alien from Mars. Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They’ll believe anything you say because you’re a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, ‘I’m an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight,” people would say, ‘Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He’s cracked up. You can’t believe a damn word that comes out of his mouth.’”

But believe me, if you want a fascinating look into the life and death of the enigmatic pop star, this is it.

Buck McPherson is the singer for the rock band McPherson Struts.

Read more: Anniston Star - Book review Michael Jackson — The Magic The Madness The Whole Story
    Randy is just trying to promote his book
    how many times would he revise the book and when would he stop milking supposed fake friendship
    he makes me sick.

Thanks

Unfortunately it's all about money, as it always is with all those that try to make money off Michael, in particular with books. There are people, perhaps even fans of Michael, that buy his book(s) and that is too bad.

Taraborrelli has somehow by many been deemed credible, because of a friendship, or a trumphed up exclusivity he tries to make many believe existed between him and Michael. He cleverly writes a few positive things mixed in here and there, people say oh well he can't be all bad. I just wish like so many that he would just go away and stop making Michael his meal ticket.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,215 Times in 508 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JMie View Post
    the thing is it's very easy to believe in MJ's innocence now. it's very easy to be MJ's fan these day. Because everyone is. It's fashionable to praise MJ now. but it's not like everything people did in the past can be instantly forgotten in a second, just because now they call themselves fans.
    But Aphrodite Jones didn't believe in MJ's innocence during the trial too! Is she unforgiven as well? Barbara Kaufmann, who now writes great, great articles about Michael, organizes events in his memory, and raises social awareness - she had her doubts too and only fully believed in his innocence after he died. Is it fashion too? Is she unforgiven?

Or do we forgive them because they have expiated their sins in our eyes? How much should a person do to expiate the guilt in fans' eyes? What are the criteria we judge by? And why do we judge at all?

Jeez, it was my mistake to stand up for this guy, I should have stayed lurking. At least I had access to 2000 Watts back then

Thanks

^Aphrodite corrected her wrong in writing and publicly!! But, Randy keeps selling his same crappy book and promoting it every chance he gets! So whatever!

I'll ALWAYS
    LOVE YOU MICHAEL!! <3

My MJ FB

Thanks
    Thanked 2,007 Times in 450 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by morinen View Post
    But Aphrodite Jones didn't believe in MJ's innocence during the trial too! Is she unforgiven as well? Barbara Kaufmann, who now writes great, great articles about Michael, organizes events in his memory, and raises social awareness - she had her doubts too and only fully believed in his innocence after he died. Is it fashion too? Is she unforgiven?

Or do we forgive them because they have expiated their sins in our eyes? How much should a person do to expiate the guilt in fans' eyes? What are the criteria we judge by? And why do we judge at all?
    Because we're human, just like they are, and we judge as they judged, making us no better and no worse, coming to conclusions based on what we know and we feel. And JRT, descirbed as Michael's long time friend and confidant, based on what I know and feel is neither a friend, was definitely NOT a confidant, but is full of sh!t.

Thanks

Dont know how in the world why fans pay sooo much attention to this man when all he does is trash MJ? His going to be on some stupid show.. so what? We know his game so whats the need to analyze. J. Randy is Obsessed and as serious issues... its really not all that worth discussing

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast