J. Randy Taraborrelli to be on CBS's The Early Show

MsCassieMollie

Proud Member
From his Facebook:
I'm doing a lot of Michael Jackson research this week for a story I'm working on exclusively for CBS's The Early Show. If you guys don't watch The Early Show, you should! That's the only place you'll see my mug in the morning, anyway. I have a long and loyal and pretty awesome relationship with CBS News and The Early... Show, going all the way back to the 2005 trial. I'll keep you guys posted, for sure.

I don't mind him...not so sure about some of the things he says, but at least he knows his stuff about the court cases.

Will this dude find a real job and stop riding on Michael's ****

'm doing a lot of Michael Jackson research this week for a story
i thought he knew everything and was an expert. *rolleseyes* who cares. if ppl want to follow him on F.B good for them. but i prefer hearing from ppl who actually knew mj and didnt ride his coatails in life and death.

i thought he knew everything and was an expert. *rolleseyes* who cares. if ppl want to follow him on F.B good for them. but i prefer hearing from ppl who actually knew mj and didnt ride his coatails in life and death.

J. Randy Taraborrelli knew Michael since they were kids and been friends for 40 years since. I don't know much about J. Randy Taraborrelli except that he wrote a book about him.

J. Randy Taraborrelli knew Michael since they were kids and been friends for 40 years since.
er no. thats what he like to peddle. he interviewed mj once in the late 70'sand thats about it lol hes lived off it ever since. hes written loads of trashy articles about him in news papers and a few books that plagarised national enquirer articles.(especially the last 2 books)

I am not interested in anything this nut has to say.. He wasn't very supportive during the 2005 trial and he did a nasty article about MJ back in 2007 too. J Randy is a fraud..

er no. thats what he like to peddle. he interviewed mj once in the late 70'sand thats about it lol hes lived off it ever since. hes written loads of trashy articles about him in news papers and a few books that plagarised national enquirer articles.(especially the last 2 books)

exactly.

J. Randy Taraborrelli knew Michael since they were kids and been friends for 40 years since.
You have got to be kidding.

If J. Randy had a friendship with Michael for the last 40 years, he wouldn't be using that same picture taken way back in the 70's. LOL!

Everytime he talks about Michael, he pulls out that same OLD picture. I can't believe he still get's away with that.

J. Randy has ONE picture from 100 years ago. LOL!!

Will this dude find a real job and stop riding on Michael's ****

Thank you
he is a faux michael jackson expert
cant stand the man,he swings with the winds
I wonder when he would stop his parasitic relationship with MJ[rolls eyes]

J. Randy Taraborrelli knew Michael since they were kids and been friends for 40 years since. I don't know much about J. Randy Taraborrelli except that he wrote a book about him.

"A lie repeated thousands of times becomes a truth".

- Joseph Goebbels

I wish this man would crawl back in the whole he came out from! Bringing back the 05 trial into the spot light! Why? He wasn't on MJ side during that time! He thinks people will forget!? He thought MJ would go to jail and praised the Prosecution and Diane Dimond on Court TV! Saying their doing a good job! He needs to really F*CK OFF! He is so FAKE! He was know friend of MJs, what a JOKE! NEXT!

I wish this man would crawl back in the whole he came out from! Bringing back the 05 trial into the spot light! Why? He wasn't on MJ side during that time! He thinks people will forget!? He thought MJ would go to jail and praised the Prosecution and Diane Dimond on Court TV! Saying their doing a good job! He needs to really F*CK OFF! He is so FAKE! He was know friend of MJs, what a JOKE! NEXT!

Also the very very mean articles he wrote about MJ while he was living in Bahrain, Randy "Tarablahablahelli" wrote very mean things against MJ....

he only met MJ once to make an interview becuse he was a die hard Diana Ross fan !

then all what he wrote about MJ are hearsay ,,,and bunch of lies,,,nothin' less nothin' more !

What in the world would CBS be doing an MJ piece about? Maybe they're planning something for the 14th to counteract the positive press the album will be getting.

Maybe Diane Dimond will make an appearance as well. :D

He did that? Now I am scared to think what kind of story he is doing now. Just leave Michael alone.

J.A.T is surely gifted at imagination. He has written many biographies down to details as if he is a fly presenting in the person's house 24/7.
Well, if he has to say something about MJ now, pray him not to use that 'gifted imagination.' :)

He did that? Now I am scared to think what kind of story he is doing now. Just leave Michael alone.

Yes, I saw it when he said it! He said it to Ron Zonen himself how good of a job he did! :puke: Court TV got exclusive interviews with both Zonen and Sneedon separately after the verdicts and I watch to see the spin! I wasn't disappointed!-_- Even taped it! lol

J.A.T is surely gifted at imagination. He has written many biographies down to details as if he is a fly presenting in the person's house 24/7.
Well, if he has to say something about MJ now, pray him not to use that 'gifted imagination.' :)
HA HA HA Glad someone mentioned this! U know what? If u have read his first MJ book you will notice that most of the info in that book came from those MJ Glenda tapes! LMFAO So he got lucky with that tape! Someone obviously gave it to him before it got leaked yrs later on youtube! BLAH!

Last edited:
i thinks this guy converts reality into fiction, well, all biographers do, specially when the subject is no other than MICHAEL JACKSON:smilerolleyes:

Anyways, im curious, we should see what he has to say then we'll decide what to make out of it.... :)

Because there is a new album coming out. Never fails as MJ said. B
Oh God, yes Michael did said that...

tarrab.... what a name he has!!! well that Tarraleech makes me :puke:

all right! back into reality now POW!, this guy is fake... cant stand him, nor all those biographers gossip leeches....arg!!!, they should burn in hell or something.

Guys, Randy is almost the only TV journalist who knows enough about Michael to actually respect him and even understand him to an extent. He is the only biographer who sympathies with Michael. He is one of the few media people who can actually help to bring out the truth. Why lash out on him?

I really don't understand all this hate - especially with focus on people like Oprah and JRT, while those who truly hurt and humiliated Michael during his life seem to be forgotten about.

Back