Oprah is at it again

StacyJ

Proud Member
I guess to 'celebrate' the release of 'Michael' she is supposedly re-airing the Lisa Marie interview tomorrow ( why???????)

well ratings probably, but it's not a bad interview about MJ so what's the harm..?

it actually made some people realise their marriage wasn't a sham.

well ratings probably, but it's not a bad interview about MJ so what's the harm..?

it actually made some people realise their marriage wasn't a sham.

I refused to watch it but I read the transcripts and I didn't like the interview, Lisa Marie or Oprah. I don't think there is any need to re-air it on the day the album is released.

Oprah has been running repeats of many shows that were just aired earlier in the season. This is not exclusive to the Lisa Marie episode. I'm just annoyed that there are so many repeats so soon.

Oprah has been running repeats of many shows that were just aired earlier in the season. This is not exclusive to the Lisa Marie episode. I'm just annoyed that there are so many repeats so soon.

she's repeating because she's on that Australian cruise with the 300 audience members. She should've shown something non-MJ related.

why you so worried?

it's not a bad interview.

have you seen it?

it wasn't a good one.. Nothing about MJ the person, just MJ has an alleged druggie and a manipulator. The interview did MJ no good at all in my opinion. She could've found something else to show.

Oh, you're talking about an old interview not the recent one?

the one on Oprah that aired in October in London. That's the one I'm talking about and the one that I didn't like and found to be self-serving for LMP. Oprah should have never done this interview and definitely should not be re-airing it.

on the Oprah Show
Mon 12/13:
Oprah's Farewell Season Premiere with Special Guest John Travolta

Tue 12/14:
Lisa Marie Presley Speaks Out About the Death of Michael Jackson

Wed 12/15:
Celebrities Take on Their Dream Jobs

Thu 12/16:
Why She Sued Her Husband for 12 Million Dollars and Won

Fri 12/17:
Oprah's Ultimate Favorite Things

Wow... Really hOprah ??? It would've been Great if she's had thought of re-airing 1993 interview, oh yeah, its a positive interview so she wont. Y Doesnt she do like she did with the Kennedy Interview... I'm over her really! no reason to be upset anymore cuz WE Are the ones that are gonna keep Michael's Legacy, NOT her!

L.o.v.e.
Romi

m

p
p-e2_CJhcwdjSq6.gif

Last edited:
I really don't see what the big deal is. It's only a repeat of a show from 2 months ago for which there is a 50 page thread about on this board already, lol. They are calling these repeat episodes "The Best of Oprah".

And she has been airing these "Best of Oprah's" since a while back. I just deleted a couple on my DVR from November.

why not the one with Harry Potter auther,,,,Oprah is obssesed with talking about Michael the drug addict ...she wants everyone in the world to know and understand that Michael Jackson is a drug addict pedo and she is the only angel in black people history not Michael...

she want the people to compare her to him and then see that she is much more better than him and that she is Presely cousin....remember people Oprah is Presely cousin if u did not get it she will do more and more and more shows until u belive that she is better than MJ !

she and LMP have the same goal = we are better than Michael Jackson ! he did not put us in the front raw we put him there !

both lairs scumbags !

I don't recall the interview being that bad really...sure there were things about him being a master of manipulation, but the majority of it was about how real their relationship was, plenty of kind words from her too. There certainly have been much worse interviews about MJ in the past.

.she wants everyone in the world to know and understand that Michael Jackson is a drug addict pedo and she is the only angel in black people history not Michael...

she want the people to compare her to him and then see that she is much more better than him

:agree:

Oh my, how creative that which is, repeating the shows it gave her raitings :doh: :puke:

The guys are saying it was a bad intervew, are you seriously kidding me! That intervew was completely biased, LM and OP didn't portray the truth at all, they just show Michael's "dark side."

Oh my, how creative that which is, repeating the shows it gave her raitings :doh: :puke:

The guys are saying it was a bad intervew, are you seriously kidding me! That intervew was completely biased, LM and OP didn't portray the truth at all, they just show Michael's "dark side."

I agree..

I will try to be nice here.
Oprah is so full of herself. She really thinks she is the biggest ever.
I find her interviews so shallow. She is doing stadiums now...omg.
I guess she allways wanted to be famous like Michael and she was just jelaous. idk
I never liked her.
She did everything she could to get into Neverland. Michael gave her the biggest ratings ever. And what did happen after ?!
She was like a shark searching for blood. She could not stop trying to make Michael look bad.
And Lisa.....I better stop.

I see both sides of this. The Oprah Show is re-broadcasting shows that brought in good ratings and quite by luck one of those featured LMP saying stuff that supports Oprah's narrative for Michael.

It is a win-win.

I don't think in this case it is deliberate. I think she was able to have the best of both worlds.

jealousy !!!

[TV] Oprah Winfrey Says Michael Jackson Inspired Her Cable Network
Posted by Jeremy Thomas on 12.23.2010

She didn't want to follow his path…

Oprah Winfrey says that it was Michael Jackson's negative self-image that pushed her to launch her own cable TV network. Winfrey said that she decided to take a risk with the network as opposed to trying to "chase the phenomenon" of her talk show the way Jackson tried to follow-up Thriller with the same kind of album, only bigger.

"I thought, I don't want to be Michael Jackson," she said.

http://www.411mania.com/movies/news/167528

Last edited:
Back