Court case support thread, a place for sharing and caring

How do you feel about the upcoming case?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

angelofhope

Proud Member
Hello everyone
further to my previous post I have decided to post this thread where we can all vent and share our upset over the coming weeks and months.
For those of us who were there in 03-05 we know the hell that is/maybe to come and for those that were not then we can all support each other. Maybe we can also post prayers, meditations and positive thoughts affirmations and pictures.
L.O.V.E

http://www.samaritans.org/
http://www.mind.org.uk/
http://www.breathingspacescotland.co.uk/bspace/CCC_FirstPage.jsp

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: court case support thread

Right now, I'm upset that the charges around murder. Hopefully, in the prelim, these charges can be bumped to what they SHOULD be....

that's good guys to get it all out. Also maybe we could have a positive thoughts/prayers too in this thread!
just post what you feel!

calm.jpg

I'm anxious but there's no use getting upset when it hasn't even started yet. I'm prepared for what will most likely turn out to be "The Prosecution of Michael Jackson Pt. 2."

I think I am ready for anything the defense may try to imply. I can take anything they say as long as in the end justice is served.

i will do anything to help anyone to the top and bottom of this case :yes:

I just wish this nightmare was over, it is truly awful. I am just wanting to send my blessings to you all. Please reach out if you need help. We are all here to help each other.x

I feel helpless most of the time. I don't know what to do. I worry that this incompetent doctor will get off and nobody will care. I worry that Michael will be dragged through the mud like people usually do to him. Michael was the victim here and I wonder if the general public understand that really and not look at all the bs that people try to make Michael out to be. Especially by people who did not know him or see him half the time.:(

I feel helpless most of the time. I don't know what to do. I worry that this incompetent doctor will get off and nobody will care. I worry that Michael will be dragged through the mud like people usually do to him. Michael was the victim here and I wonder if the general public understand that really and not look at all the bs that people try to make Michael out to be. Especially by people who did not know him or see him half the time.:(

:hug: I worry about this too, especially because we don't know if there was a lot more potential evidence that was tainted by not securing the house right away. If, God forbid, Murray walks, then I will always be wondering about that. I just try to stay positive and remember all the facts that we do know, and what will be presented against him in court. It will not paint a pretty picture of him at all, regardless of what peoples' opinions of Michael are.

I am worry about the upcoming hearing. But hopefully that the truth come to day and the 'doctor' goes to jail. I hope for justice for MJ.:angel:

I have posted some support organisations in the uk on the first page of my thread for anyone who is or will be in distress. Gaz, I hope this is okay.

Thank you for this thread angel. As we're just 2 days from the hearing, stress mounts and it's good to have a place to vent and brace ourselves.
I don't know the extents to which a defense can get to prove their client is innocent, even if he isn't. That in combination with my worries about what kind of job was done by investigation and respectively will be done by prosecution, help anxiety build up.

Thank you for this thread angel. As we're just 2 days from the hearing, stress mounts and it's good to have a place to vent and brace ourselves.
I don't know the extents to which a defense can get to prove their client is innocent, even if he isn't. That in combination with my worries about what kind of job was done by investigation and respectively will be done by prosecution, help anxiety build up.[/QUOTE

no problem. I hope many of us will use this thread and share all our upsets over the coming difficult times. I for one am quite concerned/nervous about Tuesday and as you say alot of this is fear to the unknown. Prayers, hugs and L.O.V.E to everyone on the forum.

here is a poem I wrote about Michael. It is still in draft/edit but I hope you all like it:

He left.
Without a sparkle a dazzle
He slipped away into the music
Slowly slowly into the light
Was it very bright?
Did it call as he lay
What did he say?
His heart lay broken
Was he lifted into the encasing warmth
The voices did they call
Did he dream of life fading?
One curl lay upon his brow
If only they could see his beauty now
The Archangel
The song
The roses
The throng
The tears
The torment
He is sent love tokens
He lies encased
Alone again
How I wish I could be there
Sit on a chair in the cold bare
Beyond the veil his hand in mine
His face is there
Walls, pictures
The music still plays
No maestro to keep the beat
No dancing feet.

Thank you for this thread (...)

stress mounts and it's good to have a place to vent and brace ourselves.
(...)
my worries about what kind of job was done by investigation and respectively will be done by prosecution, help anxiety build up.

I feel more and more anxious... for the lies we will be hearing from tabloids and the defence, and also for what you say about the prosecution...

Thanks for the thread

my mum and dad think I'm nuts for getting upset over someone I didn't know.
my poem I posted earlier in the thread sums my alot of my grief up.

I feel more and more anxious... for the lies we will be hearing from tabloids and the defence, and also for what you say about the prosecution...

Thanks for the thread

:agree:Thats the reasons why i become more and more nervous today.:(

I am feeling anxious already. I know I won't be following this trial like I did back in '05 via the media. I already see it as the continued prosecution of Michael Jackson round 2.

The damn alledged defence of 'he injected himself' line is already pissing me the hell off everytime I hear it!

I am more angry than upset about the whole thing. Especially this having to start on my birthday of all days. But it doesn't matter since thanks to that murderer I no longer can celebrate my birthday. I so wish I was the judge and the jury in this case so I can sentence that monster to death. None of this should be happening to begin with. And we should still have our beloved Michael.

^^ :cry:
I just read not to expect much from tomorrows proceedings. I was actually reading some article about it when all of sudden public radio started to play "Hold my hand"... Just felt like my heart was breaking. It's being teared apart dozens of times for over 18 months.
I am angry that instead of waiting for some news or maybe even photos from where Michael took his kids to or that he's on vacations, simply enjoying his life, I have to wait to see the face the one, who took his precious life away from those children, from all of us. I am so angry and feeling helpless at the same time.
I'm trying to prepare myself for the worst, for hearing "MJ killed himself", but this is so completely ridiculous that even thinking about this makes me even more mad.
This is not what I've ever wanted to witnessed :(

^^ :cry:
I just read not to expect much from tomorrows proceedings. I was actually reading some article about it when all of sudden public radio started to play "Hold my hand"... Just felt like my heart was breaking. It's being teared apart dozens of times for over 18 months.
I am angry that instead of waiting for some news or maybe even photos from where Michael took his kids to or that he's on vacations, simply enjoying his life, I have to wait to see the face the one, who took his precious life away from those children, from all of us. I am so angry and feeling helpless at the same time.
I'm trying to prepare myself for the worst, for hearing "MJ killed himself", but this is so completely ridiculous that even thinking about this makes me even more mad.
This is not what I've ever wanted to witnessed :(

I agree. I don't know how I will be able to stand this. I hate this whole situation so much I feel sick.

i am here if you want to talk

ok i know this will probably get moved :lol: but i didnt know what part of the forum to talk about helping people in this time of need :yes: but i am here to talk to you if you need anyone to talk to :hug:

Back