Michael being honored by the AASA back in 2004 :)

MsCassieMollie

Proud Member
In April of 2004, Michael Jackson received the Humanitarian Award from The African Ambassadors' Spouses Association, for his worldwide humanitarian efforts, particularly in Africa.

I stumbled upon this video yesterday and I never saw this before so I decided to share this with you guys.

The beginning of this video was adorable :love:

Michael was getting it haha!

This is the man the media portrayed so negatively? SMDH...

aasa-gala-washington-dc(166)-m-33.jpg

aasa-gala-washington-dc(166)-m-34.jpg

aasa-gala-washington-dc(166)-m-35.jpg

aasa-gala-washington-dc(166)-m-36.jpg

aasa-gala-washington-dc(166)-m-23.jpg

Last edited:
thanks for sharing this! its sucks how his good news like this is never reported in the evil media, for real!

Last edited:
yeah i lived through that..watching that dichotomy. he was doing good, and the media was being evil toward him at the same time. i've never experienced anything like it. that's why i don't believe in the media.

by the way..this was 2004? wasn't that in the middle of his trial years? perhaps this was just before the trial or a little while after.

edit; i forgot..that trial seemed so long, i thought it lasted two years instead of two months.i was in front of the orpheum in 2003 for his party.

Last edited:
I have seen the first video:yes:but not the second:D:DI love the way Michael dances to the performer.....:wub::wub::wub:

I've seen the clip of him watching the performance, but not the rest. Thanks Cassie.

Being a performer all his life, he knew how to be among a good audience as well. He knew how much it means for performers to get enthusiastic reactions from audiences. Plus, you can see he did love it. Looks like he was about to get out of the chair at any moment. I've watched this part many times before, but it puts a smile on my face every time.

Thank you so much for sharing that..I had never seen it before..Michael is so sweet...how on earth could anyone ever think anything negative about him....

Thank you very much for these videoclips, I had never seen them before! Michael is adorable.

In April of 2004, Michael Jackson received the Humanitarian Award from The African Ambassadors' Spouses Association, for his worldwide humanitarian efforts, particularly in Africa.

I stumbled upon this video yesterday and I never saw this before so I decided to share this with you guys.

The beginning of this video was adorable :love:

Michael was getting it haha!

This is the man the media portrayed so negatively? SMDH...

aasa-gala-washington-dc(166)-m-33.jpg

aasa-gala-washington-dc(166)-m-34.jpg

aasa-gala-washington-dc(166)-m-35.jpg

aasa-gala-washington-dc(166)-m-36.jpg

aasa-gala-washington-dc(166)-m-23.jpg

:heart:

So beautiful. :wub: And the pictures... I love all the pictures of Michael with children. :girl_sigh: :heart:

OMG! I was sooo MADDD at my self for not going there. It was at the Ethiopian Embassy and I could've gone there but didnt know he was there until the next day! I lived 45min. away Man! But one of my friends, Destiny was there and I wish I was!

Thankyou for posting.

L.o.v.e.
Romi

Back