Prince Jackson will not be testifying at hearing

souldreamer7

Proud Member
*I posted this because I know many were worried about Prince being on stand/in court, so I ask you ,Please just take this as informative.
*Please discuss this topic with respect to Prince Michael Jackson his family,siblings and his Father Michael Jackson.

Prince Jackson won't testify at hearing
Published: Jan. 3, 2011 at 9:22 PM EST
Prince-Jackson-wont-testify-at-hearing.jpg

LOS ANGELES, Jan. 3 (UPI) -- Michael Jackson's son won't testify at a preliminary hearing in Dr. Conrad Murray's involuntary manslaughter trial in Los Angeles, sources told TMZ.

Murray is accused of causing the elder Jackson's death June 25, 2009, by improperly administering sedatives and anesthesia in an effort to help the pop icon sleep at his home.

Citing sources it did not identify, the Web site said Monday Prince Michael, Jackson's 13-year-old son, will not be asked by prosecutors to speak at the preliminary hearing about what happened the day his father died. The preliminary phase of the trial is to start Tuesday and last approximately two weeks, the celebrity news Web site said.

Prince Michael [the] youngster reportedly was called to Jackson's bedroom after Murray failed to revive the singer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Michael Jackson's Son Will Not Be Witness at Prelim
1/3/2011 4:27 PM PST by TMZ Staff

The prosecutor in the Michael Jackson manslaughter preliminary hearing -- which begins tomorrow -- will not call Michael's eldest son, Prince Michael, to testify about what he saw the day his dad died ... sources tell TMZ.

Dr. Conrad Murray has said after administering CPR he ran downstairs and asked the chef to send up Prince Michael, who saw his dad's lifeless body lying in the bed.

In fact, we're told no one from MJ's family will be called to the stand during the prelim.

As TMZ first reported, prosecutors plan to call 30 witnesses during the 2-week prelim ... many of whom will be medical professionals offering opinions about the standard of care administered by Dr. Murray.

There will be no "star witness" in the prelim. Sources tell us the various witnesses will form building blocks, making the case that Dr. Murray acted recklessly by administering Propofol and other drugs to Jackson the day he died.

Mods, If you feel this shouldn't be < here > please move to the correct area.

:wub:
souldreamer7

Last edited:
Re: Prince Jackson will not be testify at hearing

Ok, good. I'm glad. All day long (well this morning East Coast time)- they have been speculating on TV about Prince's testemony. I am so relieved he will be spared the circus for now.

Thank you for sharing this news.

Thank you for posting this...and yes this will be a circus....probably more like a nightmare...:(

Ok. This is good. His babies will stay away from this.

this is the prelim , they only need to show probable cause. I wouldn't expect them call Prince as a witness at the prelim. and trial they would only call him if absolutely necessary.

this is the prelim , they only need to show probable cause. I wouldn't expect them call Prince as a witness at the prelim. and trial they would only call him if absolutely necessary.

Yes...That is how I took this infomation,too.

The thread topic - I posted in thoughts that it would ease everyone's minds as well as mine about Prince..not having to be there at this time as far as we know,for now.

:wub:
souldreamer7

Ok. This is good. His babies will stay away from this.
yes it wouldnt be a nice feeling standing in front of the person who killed your father would it :(
Thank you for posting this...and yes this will be a circus....probably more like a nightmare...:(
i know it is a nightmare but only because he killed michael but because we wont know if he will get away with it :mad:
This is one time that I hope TMZ is right about something.
that is what i just thought

Thank god for that

But say if prince changed his mind & wanted to testfy, could he?

that's good...but the case should go to trail and then it is possible for Prince to be called as a witness...will see...

exactly. the D.A has already said he wont be called unless it was necess

If it goes to trial and they call Prince as a witness, is it possible in the US that that happens behind closed doors? In a lot of countries that is possible when a minor is called as a witness.

yes they can ask for it or for a video link. its upto the judge to decide

Well, this is good to hear, as this morning I could see some in the media salivating over this possibility.

Hopefully, this remains the case during the actual trial.

I think it'd be pretty tasteless in the first place to ask Prince to testify. All the other facts should be browsed first because they are more primary.

Relieved that prince doesn't need to be brought to that beyond words pain day!!!!
Michael doesn't need his beloved children caught in the cross fire..Justice for Michael..our GENTLE souled Michael...

from what we have seen i dont see any reason why the kids would have to testify.interms of what they saw in the bedroom. there were many other witensses to it. that is the only time they would be called imo.the rest if PR b.S from murray and even more so seeing as we have been shown how much the kids knew abut mjs ilnness's and allergies from the comment by jr at the hospital on the 25th

Back