Dr. Conrad Murray -- I 'Love' MJ's Mom (TMZ ARTICLE)

Vici

Proud Member
sometimes I think that Murray is crazy and belongs to a mental institution. Just read his latest words about Michael's mom. I am speechless he dares to behave like that and say things like that.

or probably he wants to appear crazy to avoid conviction?

And he has still NOT said he is sorry
----------------------
Dr. Conrad Murray -- I 'Love' MJ's Mom
1/6/2011 7:55 AM PST by TMZ Staff

Doctor Conrad Murray claims it's been hard for him to watch Michael Jackson's mother Katherine grieve over the death of her son ... because he "loves" her like his own mother.

Murray was out shopping at Nordstrom in Santa Monica yesterday -- hopefully looking to replace the awful paisley tie he wore on the first day of his manslaughter prelim -- when he told photogs, "It's hard to see [Katherine] grieving ... I care about her as much as I care about my own mother." Murray added, "I love her very much."
------------------------------------

Last edited:
Re: Preliminary Hearing 6/1/11 Day Three. Discussion thread

----------------------

Doctor Conrad Murray claims it's been hard for him to watch Michael Jackson's mother Katherine grieve over the death of her son ... because he "loves" her like his own mother.

Murray was out shopping at Nordstrom in Santa Monica yesterday -- hopefully looking to replace the awful paisley tie he wore on the first day of his manslaughter prelim -- when he told photogs, "It's hard to see [Katherine] grieving ... I care about her as much as I care about my own mother." Murray added, "I love her very much."

why doesn't he just shut the f*** up!

----------------------

Oh really, is that so, Murray?
Unbelieveable that he has the nerve to utter the name of Michael's beloved mother. Excuse me while I
images

I hope they put Murray on the stand because it is clear he does not know when to shut up

Murray is delusional and psychotic. All the stuff in court and he still has not apologized. He didn't call 911, he wasn't paying MJ attention, he didn't tell the ER staff what he gave MJ. He is guilty of a lot of things yet he has not taken responsibility. Hopefully the judge will look at all of this during the sentencing phase especially if Murray never owns up to his negligence. Murray is still acting like he's done nothing wrong. He's either faking insanity or he is really a lunatic. Poor Mike always had crazy and greedy folks attached to him. He should've left Murray in Vegas

Wow, that is an oxymoron if I ever heard one; Murray's comment about Michael's mother and his indifference and inability to take accountability for taking Michael's life. :doh:

I can't but admire Katherine's strength and dedication, no wonder MJ loved her that much :)

As i said in another thread they need to inject his butt with the same crap he gave mike, leave him alone for two mintues, then when he gets his allergic reaction wait twenty mintues to call 911, just remember to give him cpr with only one hand on the bed. choice number 2, they need to charge his lying ass with first degree murder! IMO

why is murray saying this bout katherine? did i miss something? oO

why is murray saying this bout katherine? did i miss something? oO

See post 19. If you saw that one already, you are as caught up as I am about it.

That's not saying much.

I agree.. I said that from the very beginning. He should be used as a demonstration. He should allow the same amount of drugs along with propofol to be injected in to him and be left alone and let's see if he survives.
I bet he would never take propofol as a sleeping aid for himself

and i doubt he'll be screaming "involuntary manslaughter!" more like "murder!" is what he'll be yelling.

Last edited:

And he has still NOT said he is sorry
----------------------

He.did.not. :bugeyed:bugeyed Yeah, 'standard of CARE' is really something he's obviously an expert in. Yikes.

Chernoff must be quite the insomniac himself- when you're client just won't stop talking.

sometimes I think that Murray is crazy and belongs to a mental institution. Just read his latest words about Michael's mom. I am speechless he dares to behave like that and say things like that.

or probably he wants to appear crazy to avoid conviction?

Who knows? What's next? God told me what to do?

I hope they put Murray on the stand because it is clear he does not know when to shut up

I wouldn't want Chernoff's job right now.

Edit: Just saw the Mod's post about the TMZ article. Sorry.

Last edited:
He's on trial for killing the biggest entertainer in history and he's shopping at Nordstrom's? He don't even know Katherine Jackson and he hardly cares about her. Oh hired killer.:devil:

Ok, I feel dizzy now.
The world has finally and totally crazy.
This is beyond all decency and reason!!!!! He is shopping around while we are grieving and going crazy with pain and he dares to say he loves KJ as much as his "own mother"? Poor mother of his!!!!!

this is unbelievable!!!! I just ... I mean... it's insane!!! How on earth he dares to say this????? I mean, why on earth is he so sure about this whole situation being but a little "issue" with friend?????

And what does this idiot hope to achieve by saying this?...just unbelievable! is this all some damn joke to him?

He should say that in a room with MJ's brothers and sees what happens to his behind!

What a effing ****!!! What the **** is wrong with his fu&%$$d up moronic brain, is he mental or what?!!! **** you Murray, **** you big time may you rot forever u f#% ****!

He did it all on purpose, lying monster. Where is his crocodile tears?

Murray I hope your reading this ,because you are out of your Blasted Mind!

you should have loved michael enough as a son by protecting his prescious life which
he trusted In your hands !! Michael was top priority not the freaking phone call ,and no other distractions on June 25th:

Oh but you love his mother as If she was your own mother ? huh , the very mother who's son ' by the name Michael ' you murdered remember him ?

you proved how much valuable and deep the love you profess runs...
If any one deserved your love and care and thoughtfullness It Is/was Michael on June 25th. Was he that Irrelevant to you Murray ? It's evident Michael was !

Murray you won't get away Justifying and blame shifting, 'Michael's blood Is own your hand's ! So stop victimizing your victim and his grieving Mother/his children/family!

Your Judgement on earth/court will pale compared to the Rigtheous Judgement of God!

This is as bad as that stunt he pulled in having his picture taken at Forest Lawn. I can't believe him.

Back