Press release, and other actions for increased charges

Autumn II

Proud Member
Gaz has given permission for this to be posted here. Gaz, THANK YOU!

The charges against Murray are obviously too light. There WILL be fan-action. Read the press-release, below. Also, material will be posted on M.J.A.N. (Michael Jackson Accountability Network). There will be a petition, and a letter to executors. Watch this thread for further material.

Justice for Michael. . . . .

Press release, RE: Fans Mobilize for Increase in Murray's charges

After only a few days of testimony, it has already become obvious that the charge of Involuntary Manslaughter against Conrad Murray is too light for the severity of the crime; Murray is the doctor charged with causing Michael Jackson’s death. Michael Jackson fans and supporters are mobilizing to urge the District Attorney prosecuting the case to increase the charges to Murder 2. Fans request that Steve Cooley, L.A. District Attorney, David Walgren, L.A. Deputy District Attorney, and the presiding Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Michael Pastor, elevate the charges against Murray to the more appropriate Murder 2. Given testimony to-date, it is also urged that the charges be added of: concealment of accidental death; reckless endangerment; reckless conduct; conspiracy; obstruction of justice, and any additional charges that may result from testimony in the preliminary hearing.

Second-degree murder is ordinarily defined as "1) an intentional killing that is not premeditated or planned, nor committed in a reasonable "heat of passion" or 2) a killing caused by dangerous conduct and the offender's obvious lack of concern for human life". http://criminal.find...ond_degree.html

Already, testimony indicates that Michael Jackson had been dead for some time before Murray finally called 911. Testimony reveals that Murray, a cardiologist, did not know how to perform CPR; he had no cardiac rescue equipment available, despite having given Jackson a dangerous anesthetic intended only to be used in hospital operating rooms and clinics. Further, Murray neglected to tell paramedics what drugs Jackson had been given, and according to testimony, his primary concern seemed to be concealing medical apparatus and medications, instead of helping Michael Jackson. These and other factors point much more to Murder 2, than to Involuntary Manslaughter.

The preliminary hearing has just begun, and is expected to run for two weeks, yet testimony already indicates that Murray displayed “an obvious lack of concern for human life.” Fans, supporters, and those interested in fairness in the American justice system are organizing for action to have Murray held fully accountable for robbing the world of Michael Jackson, a father of three children, and a cultural and entertainment icon. Petitions are planned, as are internet calls to action, and print-advertisements. The power of these united voices should not be discounted.

Autumn, is this something you would like for us to try and spread, or do you want it to be something that is principly here and MJAN.

Meaning, if we know of other forums where people might be interested, may we also post this. Or would you rather us point them to MJAN or this thread?

Thanks.

Autumn, is this something you would like for us to try and spread, or do you want it to be something that is principly here and MJAN.

Meaning, if we know of other forums where people might be interested, may we also post this. Or would you rather us point them to MJAN or this thread?

Thanks.

ABSOLUTELY, spread it. The more exposure the better! Here is the M.J.A.N. link. http://mjanwatch.wordpress.com/

More material will be posted there shortly, and anything posted there can also migrate HERE. This is a coordinated effort, for justice for Michael.

this is wonderful...charges should definitely be bumped up....COME ON EVERYONE SPREAD THIS TO EVERY SITE THAT YOU VISIT? If we work together..we can make this happen for Michael.

this is wonderful...charges should definitely be bumped up....COME ON EVERYONE SPREAD THIS TO EVERY SITE THAT YOU VISIT? If we work together..we can make this happen for Michael.

Thanks, sthunderx2. NOW is the time for fan-action, so please help spread this. MJJC is the largest Michael Jackson board, and M.J.A.N. will keep you updated here on developments, including a petition. (see M.J.A.N. link, above, as well)

It's only the third day of testimony, and it's already obvious that the charges are not nearly harsh enough. We CAN make this happen, for Michael.

(edit) The M.J.A.N. blog is now posted, calling for an increase in charges, and additional charges. Please spread this, and add comments there, as well as here. Thanks!

http://mjanwatch.wor...urrays-charges/

Guys we need to do more than spread this, I officially commit MJJC and its resourses to this effort

Well done guys.

I will be regularly tweeted/facebooked

Lets do what we can to get this out there for all fans.

Guys we need to do more than spread this, I officially commit MJJC and its resourses to this effort

Well done guys.

I will be regularly tweeted/facebooked

Lets do what we can to get this out there for all fans.

Gaz, we just can't tell you ENOUGH how much this is appreciated. Good job!

And everyone, please spread this as much as possible. I want to see this material all the way to CNN! Enough is enough. . . .

I will add a link to my site tonigh and will link relevant posts from MJAN back to the site.
We need to get the word out! I will be in touch on linking posts.

Kim! I was just coming in here to say that I would alert the Legacy Project team about this!

This is something that we will work tirelessly on!

Great going people....LET GET BUSY THIS IS FOR MICHAEL!! ONLY WE CAN MAKE THE DIFFERENCE!!!

I support this 100%. There is PLENTY EVIDENCE FOR CHARGES TO BE ADDED.

Everyone, spread, spread spread!

what can ordinary fans do who do not own their own websites or anything, what are the best ways they can do something?

Brilliant! Lets do this!

Yes, we CAN do this. One thing MJJC staff could do would be to make people in the Prelim thread aware of this thread? Gaz is fully on-board with this effort for justice. We (from M.J.A.N.) are going to have some updates, including a petition, and a letter to the executors. This is OUR moment, ALL of us, to make a difference. . .

Brilliant job!!!!
Thank you to Gaz for supporting it, while the petition is up, please comment and spread the word guys! time to UNITE FOR MICHAEL!

been a while, good to see you all. This is a great effort and I am in full support. I want that dude to fry. #Justice4MJ

Yes, we CAN do this. One thing MJJC staff could do would be to make people in the Prelim thread aware of this thread? Gaz is fully on-board with this effort for justice. We (from M.J.A.N.) are going to have some updates, including a petition, and a letter to the executors. This is OUR moment, ALL of us, to make a difference. . .

OK, done. Will do all I can to spread this.

i support this 1 million percent!! we must do this and spread this around to show that these charges are not apropriate for the crime. Michael MUST be given the proper justice he deserves and his family deserves!

great effort! amazing just glad that we can stand as one..

who is going to wright the letter? thx autumn! great gaz :D

Back