Paris Jackson webcam photos - who is releasing them everyday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

prettygirlmj

Proud Member
I just want to ask a question because I know there are people on this website who are wiser about this stuff. There's something that's bothering me and has been bothering me for some time.

I do everything I could to avoid any threads, tributes or fansites that have anything to do with Michael kids, Prince, Paris and Blanket. There are times I am at another MJ forum, and even though it's not a thread that's suppose to be about MJ kids, there's always that one idiot who will post something like "OMG have you -like- seen those new pics of Paris!!!! OMG!! Let me show you!!" and the idiot will go right ahead and post those new photos of Paris in a thread that consist of the trial and Michael's death. Yesturday was the same case. It wasn't on this site (thank god) but another MJ forum/site.

I logged off and logged here on this website and thinking of leaving other MJ forums for good and just stay here on MJJC.

Anyway, to make matters worst, I caught my 10 and 12 year old niece's today looking at Paris fansites in my sisters home. They were talking about how cool and pretty Paris was, how they were big fans of her's...ect, and at the time I thought they were talking about Paris Hilton. When I go up to the computer to see what they were looking at (ready to puke at the image of Hilton on the screen) it was Paris Jackson, not Hilton. Needless to say I was pissed and told both of my nieces a nice speech about how they should not be looking at pictures of MJ's daughter because that is NOT something he would have wanted. Their response was 'what's the big deal?' and they will continue to go to the sites everyday.

Anyway, I am not their mom so I can't really say or monitor them on the internet.

Looking at the site briefly, my nieces were telling me how there were brand new pictures of Paris in her bedroom, school, car everywhere - ect. My nieces say this fansite updates everyday. *shocking* And this fansite is suppose to be dedicated to Michael's kids in general, but from what I saw and my nieces showed me, all the webcam photos, private photos are of Paris Jackson. There were none of Prince and Blanket except for the pap photos and magazine crap.

What's disturbing is that one of the new photos I saw of Paris today is Paris posing with a sign in her bedroom saying "I am NOT ObeeGirl98! ! ! Do not follow her" so this webcam photo Paris took looks like it was meant to be seen online.

I am starting to wonder, maybe it's not someone in that household leaking these webcam photos, or hackers breaking into Paris PC. Can it be that Paris is releasing it herself? Because I figured if pictures of MJ's kids was to be leaked like this, why are there none of Prince or Blanket on webcam's or private home photos like Paris? Not saying I hope they are to be released, I am just observing. It's obvious Katherine isn't on top of things (she is 80 and has a lot in her mind these days) but it seems that there's no one monitoring Paris. People said the Malniks (sp?) posted pictures online, which they could have, I don't know. Or Alexandra or god knows who else. But I think there is something odd here...

I don't know, just wondering what you guys think about all this because all these photos being posted in forums.... now I find out that the kids even have fansites, so who is leaking these photos? How are they getting their hands on them?

Last edited:
i hope there is nothing nefarious goingg on. on the other hand, if we forget that she is MJ's daughter(not likely) we are left with a teenage girl and her computer, living a 'normal' life and logging onto the internet. i don't know that Paris would be not allowed to use a computer. Katherine Jackson is insisting that Paris live a normal life.

Unfortunately there's all sorts of videos on YouTube of the kids, especially Paris. It's bound to happen, they're growing up and becoming more socially active. They're strong kids, and Michael raised them right. I think they'll be just fine.

What's disturbing is that one of the new photos I saw of Paris today is Paris posing with a sign in her bedroom saying "I am NOT ObeeGirl98! ! ! Do not follow her" so this webcam photo Paris took looks like it was meant to be seen online.

I am starting to wonder, maybe it's not someone in that household leaking these webcam photos, or hackers breaking into Paris PC. Can it be that Paris is releasing it herself?

The story thats out now says that Paris has a formspring account which she enables when she is on her computer and disables it when she's not (for instance during nights).

Apparantly, the new pictures that made it online recently was released through that formspring account. She wanted people to know that 'Obeegirl98' was a poser and proved that by leaking pictures of herself from her, the real, account.

This is only what Im hearing, cant state for sure this is a fact how the pics got released... but it is obvious like you have pointed out that the picture of her holding that sign was meant to be seen online.

So this means that Paris is aware that people are posing as her, she has probably seen what that poser says and felt she needed to debunk that. The problem is there are like 91994 ppl claiming they are Paris online.. its a bad circle, she cant debunk and respond to everyone. I hope she will just ignore this crap because if she decided to expose herself to the social networking sites, it can get ugly with people calling her and her father everything under the sun.

EDIT: I saw on another forum that someone had alterted Genevieve about it.

@genevievejaxn hi hun just wondering if ur famiky s aware of all the new pix of Paris flyin around the net?

@MarieJoseGMH no we weren't. Where can I see them.

@genevievejaxn i pm them wait, let me know if it worked wth DM

@MarieJoseGMH yes it worked...thank you

Last edited:
regardless of who is releasing what, when Michael was living stuff like that
#A didn't happen
and if he were still alive today
#B he wouldnt have let it happen

That much I guarantee.

#A didn't happen

That much I guarantee.
I too also agree that Mike wouldn't let them anywhere near a camera.

Edit: By camera I mean... taking pictures of herself and like uploading it to the Internet e.t.c.

Golly Gee Wilickers Ladies & Gents;

We must not forget, Prince, Paris, and Blanket Jackson are becoming young adults with their "own" individuality, uniqueness, and contributions to the world..!

Their father had them in the "MOST" formative years of their lives...H.E. "DID NOT" want them to have to live in a fish bowl..!

Therefore,

Please Just "Allow" Them To Be Free~~~

Peace, Happiness, L.O.V.E

God Bless Always :angel:~~~

:rollingpeace::rollingpeace:

Blanket is an 8 eight year old child, I dont see him becoming anything but 9 in Feb which is still considered a child and not a young adult.

Like it or not, Agree with it or not...NO ONE can ever "STOP" the "Circle of Life"..!

Prince, Paris, and Blanket ARE indeed "GROWING UP"..!

Again, Their father (Michael Jackson) had them in thee "MOST" formative years of their lives...AND...H.E. "DID NOT" want them to have to live in a fish bowl like H.E. had to..!

Give some credit to Mr.Michael Jackson's/Mrs. Jackson's parenting skills... after all...her son did...not to mention she DID raise many children throughout her life time;

Therefore,

"Please...Just "Allow" Michael Jackson's Children To Be Free~~~"

Last edited:

I am starting to wonder, maybe it's not someone in that household leaking these webcam photos, or hackers breaking into Paris PC. Can it be that Paris is releasing it herself?
She did? Well, idk about the others but she obviously released that one herself..

If you take out the fact that she is Paris Jackson, MJ's daughter, and treat her like an 'ordinary' girl her age, then it is not really 'disturbing'..nobody would care.

To me, what's sad is that some people she talks to privately on ichat post pictures of themselves video chatting with her, to prove they know her or they've talked with her. If those are her friends, it's got to be a bit disappointing for her..

i hope there is nothing nefarious goingg on. on the other hand, if we forget that she is MJ's daughter(not likely) we are left with a teenage girl and her computer, living a 'normal' life and logging onto the internet. i don't know that Paris would be not allowed to use a computer. Katherine Jackson is insisting that Paris live a normal life.

Yes.. it's sad in some ways.. she probably just want's to be like any other girl her age.

On the ustream a while ago she obviously wanted to get in front of the camera, but she 'couldn't' because of who she is and how people react to that.. she put a mask on and did though..

Saying that, the internet can be a dangerous place for young ones, whoever you are.. but be safe in the knowledge that she would never be able to meet anyone in person from the online world.

Last edited:
#A didn't happen

That much I guarantee.

I agree 100%

Right up to 2009 he still had them wearing masks...I know eventually he would have eased up on it. And he use to monitor their TV and computer use...

At least Prince I and Prince II aren't this exposed. It's just doesn't feel right but that's just me.

"DO NOT" prejudge or judge another "UNTIL" YOU have walked two moons in one (s) moccasin's..!"

Ancient Indian Proverb

Michael Jackson

I agree 100%

Right up to 2009 he still had them wearing masks...I know eventually he would have eased up on it. And he use to monitor their TV and computer use...

At least Prince I and Prince II aren't this exposed. It's just doesn't feel right but that's just me.
Exactly he monitored them, I never hear about Madonna's daughter pics leaking although she is already 14, agreed Paris is a tween etc but the problem here is the lack of supervision. Someone is not caring the way dead Michael used to care..

These webcam pictures are all old pictures from Hayvenhurst, and
I believe either Alejandra or Genevieve is receiving money for releasing them.
Notice they are not from their new Calabasas Homesite.

Exactly he monitored them, I never hear about Madonna's daughter pics leaking although she is already 14, agreed Paris is a tween etc but the problem here is the lack of supervision. Someone is not caring the way dead Michael used to care..

Ok, so it's not happening to Lourdes. The way some fans talk, you'd think this is being done regularly to celebrity kids.

Ok, so it's not happening to Lourdes. The way some fans talk, you'd think this is being done regularly to celebrity kids.
well you know how some are they will defend anything. Also the way some fans talk you'd think it's common for two brothers to sleep and impregnate the same woman, one would think it's normal for siblings to run their mouth in order to get paid barely 3 days after someone passed, one would think it's normal to compare your deceased with a horse that can be lead but not forced in order to get a career boost.

all we can do right now is pray for them ,i am sure they will remember eventually what Michael taught them. i am hoping god will be kind enough on those babies ,now that we have already seen what Michael went through on this earth ,i think he earned that for his babies.:praying:

Thanks for the answers! I didn't know about those pics, now I see there are lots of them in the internet!! :(

I saw a formspring account which stated in the bio that her father passed away a couple of years ago. I was thinking couple of years?? it's only 1,5 year

I'm reading this supposed account Kaylee said it was really Paris and was hacked and from what I see some of her answers are pretty crude (most likely b/c of the questions). It looks like she already moved to the new temp. home and to ask Jaafar or Genevieve. I think it's a fake or it's been hacked again.

I know she's likes Omer music but I'm surprised her f0rmspring account isn't named after her dad.

.[....] home and to ask Jaafar or Genevieve. I think it's a fake or it's been hacked again.

I know she's likes Omer music but I'm surprised her f0rmspring account isn't named after her dad.

I didn't comprehend your former paragraph, what is it a fake, what account?..

As well as this one?.. What formspring account, didn't Paris refute the claims she is not "Obee.." whatever the account was? Surprised about what? Her room is full of pictures of her father and other symbols affiliated to him. Hope this won't turn into a Paris-bashing thread... That child is a minor, grieving girl, at the end of the day, and is prone to vulnerabilities..

Also, people should know that a parent's passing - not to mention one who was as loved as Michael - hits a child right into the chore, they may not express that openly, but they feel it. Everything's now different, their father did so many things for them and now they're trying to make do by themselves...Internet is a tool known for bringing 'comfort' to the lonely; unfortunately, one full of dangers and twisted people...The children's life changed Dramatically after June 25, and they may be looking for ways to fill their broken hearts. Like Michael himself said, when a child is neglected (meaning lonely) by their parents, they find comfort in computers and all that... Fact here is their father is gone and Paris, for instance, may feel the need to talk to people, I don't know....

This is heartwrenching, hopefully Michael can take care of the 3 of them even now... For a min, I think I'll try to pretend all this nightmare is a sick, twisted joke and I'll wake up at least feeling numb. He didn't even like people talk about his children, that he would be ready to take every cheap shot, but not have people talk about them, dissect their features etc etc, like it's now happening on other forums.... ......... One of his worst nightmares ever...

Last edited:
The story thats out now says that Paris has a formspring account which she enables when she is on her computer and disables it when she's not (for instance during nights).

Apparantly, the new pictures that made it online recently was released through that formspring account. She wanted people to know that 'Obeegirl98' was a poser and proved that by leaking pictures of herself from her, the real, account.

My niece said the same thing. Apparently both of them follow Paris in formspring. They said they have asked Paris questions and Paris always respondes to them kindly and polite (Michael surely taught her right...) but there are times Paris curses when people go in there and speak ill of her father. My niece told me Paris even curses out her imposters. I guess she has her father's temper too.

I just hope Paris is safe. You can't really be on top of everything a 12 year old does and Katherine is 80....but I am sad to hear she curses. I know she's 12 and everyone curses.....I just think about what would Michael think. :(

I'm reading this supposed account Kaylee said it was really Paris and was hacked and from what I see some of her answers are pretty crude (most likely b/c of the questions). It looks like she already moved to the new temp. home and to ask Jaafar or Genevieve. I think it's a fake or it's been hacked again.

I hope that account is fake to be honest but if it is her, maybe it's a way for her to not think about what happened to her dad. At her age, seeing her dad the way Murray left him on June 25th 2009....if being on the internet makes her happy, so be it. I'm just worried about some unstable folks out there. May Michael watch over her and her two brother's.

Last edited:
My niece said the same thing. Apparently both of them follow Paris in formspring. They said they have asked Paris questions and Paris always respondes to them kindly and polite (Michael surely taught her right...) but there are times Paris curses when people go in there and speak ill of her father.

How does your niece know it is really Paris talking to her, with So many posers online? Just a question, not to start off sth. I don't really know how Formspring works.

It's horrible if the children get to see how people curse their parent, that is heart-consuming as they're his flesh and blood and they don't need this at this very tender age too...... ....

Last edited:
I had a look at this formspring after it was mentioned and it is clearly fake. Michael obviously didn't raise his children to speak in such a horrible and rude way- even from the brief times that we've heard Paris speak, you can tell that she is very eloquent for a girl her age.

I won't go into it anymore but I really do wish that people would just stop trying to trick others into thinking that they're Paris. I remember when I was much younger and believed a lot of the things I came across (and also, anyone remember neopets? On that game site, loads of kids went onto those forums pretending to be celebrities like Britney for example).

Thanks, mjmirror, my guess too....

Lots of freaks on the net, this is really worrisome.... Prays for the children's safety....

How does your niece know it is really Paris talking to her, with So many posers online? Just a question, not to start off sth. I don't really know how Formspring works.

It's horrible if the children get to see how people curse their parent, that is heart-consuming as they're his flesh and blood and they don't need this at this very tender age too...... ....

They think it's her. Who knows. I hope it isn't though.

I had a look at this formspring after it was mentioned and it is clearly fake. Michael obviously didn't raise his children to speak in such a horrible and rude way- even from the brief times that we've heard Paris speak, you can tell that she is very eloquent for a girl her age.

I won't go into it anymore but I really do wish that people would just stop trying to trick others into thinking that they're Paris. I remember when I was much younger and believed a lot of the things I came across (and also, anyone remember neopets? On that game site, loads of kids went onto those forums pretending to be celebrities like Britney for example).

Hope you're right.

I didn't comprehend your former paragraph, what is it a fake, what account?..

As well as this one?.. What formspring account, didn't Paris refute the claims she is not "Obee.." whatever the account was? Surprised about what? Her room is full of pictures of her father and other symbols affiliated to him. Hope this won't turn into a Paris-bashing thread... That child is a minor, grieving girl, at the end of the day, and is prone to vulnerabilities..

Also, people should know that a parent's passing - not to mention one who was as loved as Michael - hits a child right into the chore, they may not express that openly, but they feel it. Everything's now different, their father did so many things for them and now they're trying to make do by themselves...Internet is a tool known for bringing 'comfort' to the lonely; unfortunately, one full of dangers and twisted people...The children's life changed Dramatically after June 25, and they may be looking for ways to fill their broken hearts. Like Michael himself said, when a child is neglected (meaning lonely) by their parents, they find comfort in computers and all that... Fact here is their father is gone and Paris, for instance, may feel the need to talk to people, I don't know....

This is heartwrenching, hopefully Michael can take care of the 3 of them even now... For a min, I think I'll try to pretend all this nightmare is a sick, twisted joke and I'll wake up at least feeling numb. He didn't even like people talk about his children, that he would be ready to take every cheap shot, but not have people talk about them, dissect their features etc etc, like it's now happening on other forums.... ......... One of his worst nightmares ever...

Obee98 was the poser. Obee9 was the supposed actual account of Paris.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back