Michael's height

Status
Not open for further replies.

Topflux

Proud Member
Why they measured Michael was 5'9" even thou he has never been that short? Is it a mistake? He was around 177 cm, not 173 or under.

Why they measured Michael was 5'9" even thou he has never been that short? Is it a mistake? He was around 177 cm, not 173 or under.

5'9" is actually a little over 175cm. I think in his driver's license his height was 5'9" as well. My dad's height in his driver's license and everywhere esle was stated as 5'10"....but in his autopsy report I think his height was stated to be somewhere around 5'8"...can't remember exactly...I'd need to check...but I do know for a fact that it was less than what we thought.

Last edited:
Seems like we've discussed Michael's height in the past several times with 5'9 being given in previous situations, but 5'10 and even 5'11 were also discussed/argued about. From a medical standpoint, many people do tend to "shorten" with age, for lack of a better word/description; sometimes r/t arthritis of the spine, which was listed in Michael's autopsy report if I recall correctly.

Just my take/understanding on the subject.

I agree with bgz.

And Topflux - your trend of starting pointless/weird threads is becoming very worrying.

I agree with bgz.

And Topflux - your trend of starting pointless/weird threads is becoming very worrying.

If you think so, don't read my threads. I don't understand what is pointless in talking about his height because when he was arrested he was measured 5'11". I see 5'9" is around 1.7526 cm but 5'11" is 1.8034. So it's a big difference. I don't know about height measurements (my height is never measured by officials) so how do you mark it in feet and inches if you are like 176.5 cm? Because that's almost exactly in the middle of 5'9" and 5'10". So do you round it down or up? If so, how can that kind of info can be accurate. Centimeters are much more accurate imo.

As Senior Staff on this board I am obligated to read threads to ensure that the rules of MJJC are being adhered to. We do not want threads that can lead to unnecessary bickering or hysteria.

And I still do not see the point of this thread. Does his height impact on the case against Murray? Does it exonerate him? Does it prove some theory or other? Why have you started this thread?

As Senior Staff on this board I am obligated to read threads to ensure that the rules of MJJC are being adhered to. We do not want threads that can lead to unnecessary bickering or hysteria.

And I still do not see the point of this thread. Does his height impact on the case against Murray? Does it exonerate him? Does it prove some theory or other? Why have you started this thread?

I don't know. I am just wondering why Michael was measured too short. He is closer 5'10". If his driving licence said in the past 5'9" mostly it was said 5'10". He always said like that himself. And ask for example Audigier. But whatever...

Sorry but i am going to get someone to close this thread because it isnt important how tall he was because there are more important things to worry about right now :dont_mention_it:

I agree. His height is discussed and not really relevant to the case.
closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back