Will the Liar, Conrad Murray, Ever Tell the Truth?

CherubimII

Proud Member
Consider these questions, and, please, respond:

1. Conrad Murray has been caught in multiple lies concerning what he was doing while Michael Jackson was dying.
Do you think Conrad Murray will ever tell the truth?

2. Do you think Conrad Murray is lying to just save his own sorry ass from a First Degree Murder Charge; or do you think he is lying because he is being paid to do so by others who were also involved in the death of Michael Jackson?

Last edited:
Of course not. He will never tell the truth. He didn't even admit to talking on the phone to the police when he claimed he was doing everything in his power to 'save' MJ. He also claimed that he was monitoring MJ and took all the proper precautions. We all know that's a lie.

No....if someone else is involved, he won"t tell.
Especially now when he knows he can get 4 years max. How is that possible ??????
Whatever he did, he knows he did a very, very bad and evil thing.
But let me say this...the blood is not only on his hands. I strongly believe that.

Murray has no conscience, hes in denial and he knows that the truth now means a much harsher sentence, so no he won't be telling the truth...ever.

I feel as though WE will never know the truth..however..I have been told that when people hold a very important secret about something that they have done terribly wrong..that they HAVE to tell Somone the truth about what h append ..otherwise it will literally drive that person insane...so I think Murray WILL tell someone someday what happend...and I hope that person tells the world.

I feel as though WE will never know the truth..however..I have been told that when people hold a very important secret about something that they have done terribly wrong..that they HAVE to tell Somone the truth about what h append ..otherwise it will literally drive that person insane...so I think Murray WILL tell someone someday what happend...and I hope that person tells the world.

You have a point there, so I guess we should be looking out for Chernoffs book in the future, he has no morals either.

no the prick ain't got the guts to do it, besides he loves his own old ugly narcissist ass too much to do the right thing.

He seems to be a soulless individual that has been paid by others to be that incompetent. Nobody can be That incompetent as he was and That careless, not even a non-doctor. That's if Murray really is one in the first place. He is afterall a member of the "United Most Worshipful Scottish Rite Grand Lodge of Texas, A.F.& A.M.", long recognized as being a fake masonery lodge, where "Dr". Murray is listed as the Grand 'Medical' Director. Wouldn't be surprised if he faked his CV's for practicing cardiology too. Or if he Is a cardiologist for real, yet knew "nothing" about this when with Jackson on his last day, that means he's an insanely dangerous person.

Edited for the answer to this topic's question: no, I don't think he'll tell the truth.

Last edited:
No he can't tell the truth he is being paid millions and he is control by the head killers "caughs I mean leaders"

One thing I am sure of....dr.Murder will write a book eventually.
The more I think about all this....the more insane it gets. Like we are living in some strange dimension where everything is possible. It seems unreal.

I've never believed in the conspiracy theory before, but I do admit that I find it very very strange that this cardiologist of 22 years can be so highly incompetent. He's never did anything like this before, but suddenly with Michael he decides he's going to give someone anesthesia as a sleep aid and then walk off and let them die. If anything he should've been watching Michael like a hawk. He's MJ, he would've been paying him a lot of money, so he should've been extra careful and cautious with MJ, but it seems he did the total opposite.

It doesn't make a bit of sense and I really wish that someone, somewhere would speak out for MJ and inquire about Murray and why suddenly he became an incompetent, bumbling fool of a doctor?

It doesn't make a bit of sense and I really wish that someone, somewhere would speak out for MJ and inquire about Murray and why suddenly he became an incompetent, bumbling fool of a doctor?

Exactly, given his long-time medical expertize, to all of a sudden be Incompetence personified, not to mention with that important a person like Jackson was... this is absolutely insane. One can't possibly be that dumb, not even a non-doctor, you have to wanna be that way somehow.... To display that kind of arrogance and play dirty even when you committed murder 2. Either he's been microchipped, brainwashed in other ways so he doesn't show feelings of remorse for what he did, don't know, but he's too bad to be true. Too dumb to be true..

Last edited:
Exactly, given his long-time medical expertize, to all of a sudden be Incompetence personified, not to mention with that important a person like Jackson was... this is absolutely insane. One can't possibly be that dumb, not even a non-doctor, you have to wanna be that way somehow.... To display that kind of arrogance and play dirty even when you committed murder 2. Either he's been microchipped, brainwashed in other ways so he doesn't show feelings of remorse for what he did, don't know, but he's too bad to be true. Too dumb to be true..

I agree

conspiracy...

No, no...Don"t jump to conclusion. When someone says " conspiracy " it sounds like something that is actually not possible to happen. Why not ?
There are many, many fishy things going around, but this is not what I meant.
Like I said before...my personal belief is that Ortega is not so inocent like he says. I am not saying that he wanted Michael dead..but so many things lead to another.
One thing is obvious....they did not care about Michael. All they cared about is money.
And I can"t stand the fact that the truth might never be told.

I've never believed in the conspiracy theory before, but I do admit that I find it very very strange that this cardiologist of 22 years can be so highly incompetent. He's never did anything like this before, but suddenly with Michael he decides he's going to give someone anesthesia as a sleep aid and then walk off and let them die. If anything he should've been watching Michael like a hawk. He's MJ, he would've been paying him a lot of money, so he should've been extra careful and cautious with MJ, but it seems he did the total opposite.

"Things do not happen.
Things are made to happen."
quote from President John F. Kennedy

I mean.. if it was any other person instead of Jackson under Murray's care, it would still smell fishy, all the wrong things that happened that One fateful day, but this is Michael Jackson, the cash cow, the brand, that was turning into a liability to them, for he couldn't sleep; look at how much money they're now making off of him, and in Murray's case, he's protected by the media, already seems to be by the system, and even members of the public are buying into all the lies him and his defense are bringing forth. Many are siding with him and blame Jackson for his death, not Murray... brainwashing is too real, prejudice, as always, in Jackson's case, is bound to win over reason. Maybe Murray himself could have attested to that before losing his soul to money, and becoming 'most worshipful' to whomever... To perish like a helpless dog under the care of an experienced cardiologist, that just can't happen, but it had to happen to Jackson, father of 3 minor children, a person full of plans and developing projects in store, he had to be 'that' unlucky..........

Last edited:
Alma,

I agree. To die at the hands of an experienced cardiologist who has no idea how to perform CPR is scary.. Murray has told lie after lie and he's being protected by the media and no one seems to care that this fool of a doctor still has a license in two states. He gave a man anesthesia nightly to sleep and no one seems concerned about that?

Poor MJ.. I really wish he had folks that fought for him. We his fans do, but I don't know if we matter. His family should be shouting at the courthouse and should be calling those medical boards calling for justice and advising what this doctor did to their son, but they remain silent. Listening to what Murray did to MJ, how in the world can his family remain silent?

If the general press don't want to talk to them why don't they go on BET or something. They need to be raking Murray over the coals.

Terrible damage is already done. There were only few mentionings on my national TV about Murray prelim. I can not believe it...this is Michael Jackson we are talking about...the most famous man on the planet. I expected so much more...at least for journalists to be objective.
I guess the real circus will be when the trial starts. I am so afraid of it.

Isn't there a thing called "Double jepardy" in law, meaning that one can not be tried twice for the same crime? Meaning that when and if he is convicted on IM, he can not be tried at a later case for the same crime?

Meaning there would be no concerns for him if telling the truth about what had really happened?

I've heard about this, but I'm not sure exactly how it works...

I feel it too. Unfortunately... :(

Murray is the key and he will never tell the truth. There is much more behind it all.

I agree. And I hate it :(
CM will never tell the truth as far as he feels he's safe and has no real chance to ever go to prision. He will not go. I am almost sure of that. If knowing all the lies he said and keeps saying, all the did and didn't do (when he should have) to Michael, how much he abused him with those medications and so on, and seeing the wonderful work of the like as TMZ destroying MJ's image day after day (and all media repeting their lies), I doubt we will ever know the truth.

But what I do think we will have is a book by him. Sooner of later, that will come for sure. Didn't Elvis doctor do the same? They are all the same. Doctors make the perfect murders, for they never "kill"; it's their patients who have the silly idea of dying.

:no:

Isn't there a thing called "Double jepardy" in law, meaning that one can not be tried twice for the same crime? Meaning that when and if he is convicted on IM, he can not be tried at a later case for the same crime?

Meaning there would be no concerns for him if telling the truth about what had really happened?

I've heard about this, but I'm not sure exactly how it works...

yes double jep. if u are convicted u wouldnt go on trial again anyway because u have been found guilty already. the issue is when u are found not guilty

No. If he didn't do so when he had the chance, he won't--ever. He may well be protecting others who are involved in the conspiracy, but a more realistic reason is probably Murray protecting his own sorry ass. If there is a conspiracy of people who were behind Michael's death, for whatever reason, I have no doubt whatsoever that they'd have no qualms about handing Murray's ass on a silver platter, and sticking all blame on him and his medical screw-ups, so as to efficiently wash their hands of all wrongdoing. I would like to think that, if this was the case, Murray would be intelligent enough to see that the people he is protecting (whether paid or not) would ultimately do this, and thus he would not put himself in such a position, but then again...

Back