'One More Chance' extra Ken Yesh speaks to Charles Thomson about inaccurate media reporting

MsCassieMollie

Proud Member

In November 2003, Ken Yesh appeared as an extra in what would become Michael Jackson's last ever music video, 'One More Chance'. Filming was abandoned after Jackson's Neverland Ranch was raided by police investigating allegations of child abuse.

In October 2010, Charles Thomson spoke to Ken Yesh during his research for an article about the little known music video. During their interview, Yesh told Charles how he was 'disturbed' by the media's inaccurate and prejudicial reporting on the video shoot in the weeks after the allegations hit.

That's how the media world works and it's sad most people don't understand it.

Media makes me so angry on how they lie & manipulate ppl into beliveing thier lies. Im so happy that ken told the truth

Thanks for the video. I am glad he spoke the truth, but wish he made such statements at that time. However, better late than never. Michael was truly persecuted.

Thanks for the video. I am glad he spoke the truth, but wish he made such statements at that time. However, better late than never. Michael was truly persecuted.
I agree..to bad he didn't come out with this then.....shows you just how much people know the truth about things and don't come forward....this is how I feel about his death..people know stuff are keeping it silent.

The media loved MJ being accused and they did everything in their power to make sure people believed the allegations were true! Even if that meant making up sh*t! What people would do for money....SMH >=(

I guess there were those who tried to tell the truth but people didn´t listen ,their stories were not wanted by media.

"I write lies about people for a living" How proud they must feel.
They're not better than smugglers.

Last edited:

I agree, I wish people made things like this known at the time.
The way Michael was treated is disgusting, and scary there are people capable of those actions. :(

MIST;3205397 said:
I guess there were those who tried to tell the truth but people didn´t listen ,their stories were not wanted by media.

Yes. Also the people with the truth did not come together as a large joint campaign against the lies, so this is also a problem about who has "power" in society.

If there's a silver lining in the Michael Jackson tragedy is that he's still exposing the crooked evil "system" to millions of people. Even more so in death than in life.
systemsucks.gif

--------

I couldn't make any statements then. Sony had me sign confidentiality agreements. I could have been sued civilly. It was an honor to work with him. What an amazing experience.

Can you tell us more about the experience? Would you be willing to let the members here submit questions to you about your experience?

Thank you! :)

Thank you, I have had that song stuck in my head. It makes me so sad knowing the video never happened :weeping:

Ironic that he spoke to charles thompson. a person that attacked mj and his kids before it became "cool" to like michael

Ironic that he spoke to charles thompson. a person that attacked mj and his kids before it became "cool" to like michael

Maybe he changed his mind about Michael? It is not uncommon that people may do some research about something that results changing his/her mind. I wish Diana Dimond would do her research and changes her mind, and stop publishing her garbage:-(

He was a member of message boards and had all the facts before him but would always talk crap about mj. even now he attacks fans who dare to say mj produced his own kids

^ Very true! I ain't to fond of this dude myself. He definetly has a "twisted vision" of how he sees things. He was so disrespectful on facebook a few months back talkin about MJ kids to me. That really ticked me off! So he hasn't changed much. He also said before he doesn't take back what he said against MJ in the past so I really don't get the guy for sh*t? And to be honest alot of the "research" he has done on the allegations are copy paste work that has been out there for yrs! Pff

He was a member of message boards and had all the facts before him but would always talk crap about mj. even now he attacks fans who dare to say mj produced his own kids

I keep hearing this but have never seen any evidence of it. All the articles and blog entries that Charles wrote before and after Michael's death have been amongst some of the best and most accurate and positive ever written. People say that he said bad things on message boards etc but I've never seen one such comment actually produced as proof. He is one of the few people who cares enough about Michael as an artist to actually stand up to some of the poor decisions made by those who should be upholding his legacy. I think that makes some fans uncomfortable.

^ Hmmm Just because YOU never saw it don't mean it isn't true. He use to be the user Twisted Vision on MJstar and wrote some mean things about MJ even about the allegations. But, come June 25th and he all of a sudden see the light!? SMH I guess better late then never...right? But, to bad he admitted that he don't regret what he said in the past so who really knows what he thinks, really? And he proved that to me that he can still be " twisted" when I argued with him over MJ kids on FB. He believes their Lester and Kleins kids and so on. Then started talkin about the kids looks and about how white they look even posting pics of Prince with his hair blonde it was ridiculous and he did it under is real name too not as twisted by the way.

He was calling fans crazy for even believing MJ could even be the father and said we are the reason why people think negative about MJ when matters like these are disgust. o_O It was on Catherine M. Gross fb page who has a blogtalk radio show aswell. If u lucky to find the post from a few months back go right ahead be my guess aswell as google Twisted Vision too. By the way I called him out as his old username and he never denied it was him just so u know! Listen I like his postive articles on MJ but, I don't 100% trust in him at all. And that's the ONLY thing that makes me uncomfortable!

Last edited:
Blue I never knew he did not recant the horrible things he said about Michael in the past. I must say though that he has written some good pieces on Michael at present, but it makes no sense that he at the same time reverts to his old ways by talking about the children's parentage, for example. I guess he plays to both sides, since there are many reporters who do this, like Roger. Sometimes Roger makes sense, but at the same time he still writes negative pieces about Michael.

Back