Conrad Murray Visits Appreciative Houston Patients

CherubimII

Proud Member
Michael Jackson Doctor Conrad Murray Visits Appreciative Houston Patients

http://www.khou.com/news/local/Conrad-Murray-visits-Houston-patients-115386984.html
khou.com
Posted on February 5, 2011 at 6:05 PM

HOUSTON – The embattled doctor who is facing criminal charges in the death of music icon Michael Jackson was visiting patients in Houston Saturday.

At Acres Homes medical clinic, patients filled the clinic’s small lobby Saturday and welcomed each other long before the doctor was in. But when Dr. Conrad Murray arrived, he got the got the warmest welcome.
"What do you say Doc!" said one patient. "I’m running late to be here for you. I got to go to the Super Bowl, but I couldn’t miss seeing you."

Dr. Murray embraced his room full of patients and admitted the wait had only begun.

"I will try to get you all out of here as soon as possible, it may take a little while," said Murray. "I don’t know what problems you have, but we will get to them all."

With that, Murray, who attended college at Texas State University and has practiced in Acres Homes since 2006, began his work
In addition to criminal charged, Murray faces a civil wrongful death lawsuit filed by Joe Jackson, a case where a presiding judge already suspended the doctor’s license to practice in California.Patients waited and couldn’t help but wonder if, amidst all of Murray’s legal troubles, they’ll be able to keep one of the few doctors they have. 

"We have no clinic, per se, and he came into the community willing and ready to work, " said Charles Ingram, an employee at Acres Homes.

Ingram worried that because a judge in California suspended Murray’s medical license, the same thing could happen in Texas.

"We need him," said Ingram.

After some fact-checking, 11 News found that Texas’ medical board tends to wait for the outcome of a trial before deciding whether to suspend or revoke a doctor’s license.

"Medical boards in Nevada and Texas are watching to make certain that there’s no challenge and no problem with the public health," said Charles Peckham, Murray’s lawyer. Peckham said that before the case involving Jackson, Murray never had a complaint filed with any medical board and never faced a malpractice lawsuit.

"He’s a magnificent doctor. That’s the reason I’m here today," said Curtis Lewis, one of his patients.

Despite criminal charges and a lawsuit against him, Murray’s patients are loyal and realistic.

"We’d be up a creek without a paddle," said Ruby Mosley.

The patients know if Murray loses his case, they could lose him.

Last edited:
screw him and those people

Galations Chapter 6, verses 7-9 from the Bible

"7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not."

How convenient it is that someone was there to record this!!!! I expect the defense is telling Murray to go about his daily duties as though he does not have a care in the world. This will show that he has nothing on his conscience and people will think he is innocent.

Isn't it amazing that Murray is not heckled. He walks around doing his own thing and no one bothers him. After all, only Michael Jackson died--it's not that important.

they tried to make it sound like Murray was a doctor in the poorest communities....like that guy said he is going to the super bowl....does anyone know how expensive it is to go to the super bowl??? VERY. I cannot understand why is it that Murray gets to carry n with his life and Michael is dead....it is just beyond what the mind can conceive.

Here we go again. More butt-kissing for Murray. This is sickening and pathetic.

Last edited:
WTF?
The man murdered someone, my god. Thery're treating him like a celebrity?
"He's an amazing doctor. That's the reason why I'm here today." Yeah, well Michael isn't! Idiot.
And I wonder if he's asking each one of those patients for a million dollars a month to take care of them. They say you can't put a price on a life... well he did on Michael's didn't he? (Sighs)

This is ridiculous.. I guess they are trying to counter Sade Anding.. I wish Murray would've kept his incompetent ass in Houston back when he met MJ and then Mike would still be with us. If Murray was so damned concerned about his patients back then he would've still been with them instead of leaving them to be Mike's doctor.

The gall of this man acting as if he's done nothing wrong just gets me so upset. I bet you he won't be prescribing and administering propofol to these patients

I just don't get those ppl. Don't they watch tv? haven't they heard Murray left his patient to die, while chatting with one of his gf and then did absolutely everything to make sure Michael won't survive? How blind they are? Or how much someone have paid them?
Just... :doh:

Were those people actual patients or paid extras in a publicity stunt?

I just don't get those ppl. Don't they watch tv? haven't they heard Murray left his patient to die, while chatting with one of his gf and then did absolutely everything to make sure Michael won't survive? How blind they are? Or how much someone have paid them?
Just... :doh:

I agree with you:agree:. That' also mine mind. I don't understand this: MJ is gone :( and this 'death' messed aroud. :evil: And I don't understand those people.:doh:

oh GOD!!!

please help me my dear friends, English is not my native language and so i want ask you if i understand this in wrong way or not: Do they want CM as a doctor????!!! Do they say he is a good doctor????!!!!

for God's sake, help me and say please i understand wrongly because of my poor English. Or i will loose my mind!!!!

:cry: :cry:

Someone better remind those people he was quick to dump them for a $150k a month job in London for almost a year.

This man doesn't have a conscience.. How can he just go around as if he did nothing wrong. He is totally responsible for MJ's death. He gave MJ a deadly mix of sedatives and anesthesia and left him alone, and yet he says he did nothing wrong. What the hell is wrong with him? and why is he still able to walk around and practice medicine? I am not understanding this at all.

I think these people are like alot of the general public. They just don't care what Murray did because it was Michael Jackson that died.

CherubimII;3231852 said:
"We’d be up a creek without a paddle," said Ruby Mosley.

Well, Ruby Mosley, that's exactly what is going to happen to the giraffe lookin, talkin delusional piece of crap. He's going to be up a creek with a padlock. Where he should be, where it'll probably save somebody else's life.

I think these people are like alot of the general public. They just don't care what Murray did because it was Michael Jackson that died.

Right on! Most of this sad sick world we live in glorifies evil s*** like Murray and Michael, who worked his butt off to be the greatest entertainer in the world ever bar none but also was one of the kindest, most loving and caring souls apparently doesn't matter that he died at the hands of this incompetent idiot! Makes me sick!!!

angel3l.gif
THE EIGHT BEATITUDES OF JESUS
angel3r.gif

[SIZE=+1]"Blessed are the poor in spirit, [/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]Blessed are they who mourn, [/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]for they shall be comforted. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]Blessed are the meek, [/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]for they shall inherit the earth. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]Blessed are they who hunger and thirst for righteousness, [/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]for they shall be satisfied. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]Blessed are the merciful, [/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]for they shall obtain mercy. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]Blessed are the pure of heart, [/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]for they shall see God. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]Blessed are the peacemakers, [/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]for they shall be called children of God. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]Blessed are they who are persecuted for the sake of righteousness, [/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]for theirs is the kingdom of heaven." [/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]Gospel of St. Matthew 5:3-10
[/SIZE]

they tried to make it sound like Murray was a doctor in the poorest communities....like that guy said he is going to the super bowl....does anyone know how expensive it is to go to the super bowl???

Right.

The link doesn't work for me. Is there video of these people saying those

things? I remember reading about a bus full of supporters planning on going

to L.A on the day of some hearing, and it didn't happen as far as I know.

tbh why even bother posting this P.R crap. its only spreading it on google etc its of no importance to us

...alot of the general public. They just don't care what Murray did because it was Michael Jackson that died.

Yes, the public opinion offers that MJ died of his very own fault, without so much of a trace that he died 'at the hands of another'. The idea of 'victim of a homicide/possibly murder' doesn't even enter many people's mind- 'cause it's MJ.
And for some reason in many people's eyes MJ 'deserves' no less but to be blamed for his own death. The nightmare of 93 and 2003-2005 is still working against MJ- you wanna see how that injustice is still haunting him?

That bias was so huge that even law enforcement succumbed to it temporarily. His house was not treated as crime scene for way too long- it's MJ so, hey, of course it's his own fault.

If you were to apply this principle of a reckless Doctor to any other person- people would feel very differently about it. If it was their dad, brother and son and Beloved- they'd be the first to demand the Doc's head on a silver platter.

But MJ, no way. The death of Michael Jackson could have been taped in all glory for people to see- and still they would say, that Michael Jackson, he's crazy, what a freak.

That bias, that invisible elephant in the room is the hardest thing to deconstruct.

It's the modern day version of blaming the victim, the modern day version of 'she wouldn't have gotten raped if she didn't wear the short skirt'.

People take a pretty hypocritical stance on crime- big lesson here, big societal lesson. In many minds MJ is the p*do, in that mind set MJ deserved to die. Very painful to read some of the commentary online.

MJ was never treated equally under the law and that's the next big generalized societal lesson- people need to get over their biases and apply the law as blindly as Justicia's job would be.

Last edited:

angel3l.gif
THE EIGHT BEATITUDES OF JESUS
angel3r.gif

[SIZE=+1]"Blessed are the poor in spirit, [/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]Blessed are they who mourn, [/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]for they shall be comforted. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]Blessed are the meek, [/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]for they shall inherit the earth. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]Blessed are they who hunger and thirst for righteousness, [/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]for they shall be satisfied. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]Blessed are the merciful, [/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]for they shall obtain mercy. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]Blessed are the pure of heart, [/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]for they shall see God. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]Blessed are the peacemakers, [/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]for they shall be called children of God. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]Blessed are they who are persecuted for the sake of righteousness, [/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]for theirs is the kingdom of heaven." [/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]Gospel of St. Matthew 5:3-10
[/SIZE]

It gives me so much comfort. I love Jesus...:cry:

Well if they don't think it was incompetence or wrecklessness there is only one other explanation for his actions, and that is murder.

I certainly wouldn't put myself in the hands of a cardiologist who doesn't know how to do CPR, but then I am not buying into the theory that he was so incredibly incompetent.

Right.

The link doesn't work for me. Is there video of these people saying those

things? I remember reading about a bus full of supporters planning on going

to L.A on the day of some hearing, and it didn't happen as far as I know.

You are right, now, when you click on the link it says:

http://www.khou.com/news/local/Conrad-Murray-visits-Houston-patients-115386984.html
We're Sorry.
The page you are looking for could not be found.

If you typed in the address, used a bookmark or followed a link from another site, it is possible the page no longer exists at this location.

I smell a stinky rat. :puke: I don't think this event ever really happened.
I think someone planted this story on the internet.

Yes, the public opinion offers that MJ died of his very own fault, without so much of a trace that he died 'at the hands of another'. The idea of 'victim of a homicide/possibly murder' doesn't even enter many people's mind- 'cause it's MJ.
And for some reason in many people's eyes MJ 'deserves' no less but to be blamed for his own death. The nightmare of 93 and 2003-2005 is still working against MJ- you wanna see how that injustice is still haunting him?

That bias was so huge that even law enforcement succumbed to it temporarily. His house was not treated as crime scene for way too long- it's MJ so, hey, of course it's his own fault.

If you were to apply this principle of a reckless Doctor to any other person- people would feel very differently about it. If it was their dad, brother and son and Beloved- they'd be the first to demand the Doc's head on a silver platter.

But MJ, no way. The death of Michael Jackson could have been taped in all glory for people to see- and still they would say, that Michael Jackson, he's crazy, what a freak.

That bias, that invisible elephant in the room is the hardest thing to deconstruct.

It's the modern day version of blaming the victim, the modern day version of 'she wouldn't have gotten raped if she didn't wear the short skirt'.

People take a pretty hypocritical stance on crime- big lesson here, big societal lesson. In many minds MJ is the p*do, in that mind set MJ deserved to die. Very painful to read some of the commentary online.

MJ was never treated equally under the law and that's the next big generalized societal lesson- people need to get over their biases and apply the law as blindly as Justicia's job would be.

Absolutely on target post. And this is one of the reasons I want the prosecution to lay off saying things like "this is why Michael Jackson is no longer here." There is way too much prejudgement where MJ is concerned.

I want them to put it on an every man level, to stress this is a doctor who abandoned ALL matter of care for his patient. He gave him a deadly medication and combination that requires constant monitoring and equipment. He provided neither. Instead, he left his patient to talk to his girlfriend. His complete disregard and negligence for his patient cost a man his life, children their father, a parent her son. That kind of argument makes it relatable for everyone and puts it all on a very human level, leaving MJ's celebrity and preconceived notions out of it.

I agree.. they have to really focus on Murray's incompetence and put the juror in the victims' shoes. You hire a doctor to watch over your health while you prepare for a grueling task and the doctor kills you while talking on the phone to a lover.

Back