TMZ article about Karen Faye's testimony

StacyJ

Proud Member
http://www.tmz.com/2011/02/14/micha...tylist-aeg-london-concerts/2/#comments-anchor

Michael Jackson: Do You Want Fries With That?
2/15/2011 1:00 AM PST by TMZ Staff

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Michael Jackson was so worried he couldn't perform his London concerts in 2009 ... he worried out loud he would end up working behind the counter at McDonald's.

Karen Faye -- Michael's hairstylist for a quarter century -- was interviewed by LAPD detectives days after MJ died ... and TMZ has learned what she said to police.

Faye told cops, "He was scared to death because AEG was funding everything. He said he would have to work at McDonalds if he didn't do these shows."

Faye also told investigators she believed Michael was "self-sabotaging" with drugs because he couldn't do all 50 shows. Faye said she believed Michael needed psychological help because he was losing so much weight -- adding, "I thought he was under the influence of something."

Faye says Michael's assistant told her MJ was seeing Dr. Arnold Klein 3 to 4 times a week and was exhibiting signs of drug use. Days before Michael died, when MJ seemed to be more lucid, she asked Michael's manager if he knew why Michael had taken a turn for the better. His response, according to Faye -- "'Cause Klein is out of town."

Sounds like to me Murray is throwing this testimony out there to place the blame on Klein. My question is if Karen saw MJ taking a turn for the worse why didn't she doing anything? I do think MJ needed psychological help but absolutely no one helped him.

Also Michael Amir was talking to Karen Faye? why didn't Michael Amir do anything?

She claimed to have been MJ's best friend...why didn't she confront MJ himself about self-sabotaging? Why did his best friend need to ask his assistant?

Again, Propofol & whatever else Murray gave MJ killed him...not the demerol shots Klein was giving him.

I don't even remember the autopsy making reference to demerol in his blood...so, You are still in deep ish Murray.

But thank you for leaking Karen Faye's story. That woman is shown time & again to be a liar.

Also Michael Amir was talking to Karen Faye? why didn't Michael Amir do anything?

And what could he have done. Put MJ in a closet & lock the door so he wouldn't go see Klein? Next people will blame MJ's driver for driving the car that took him to Klein's office.

MJ was an adult, if he wanted to go see klieg, how do you expect an employee to stop him/ If his BFF (Karen Faye) couldn't confront him directly about his self sabotage, how the hell do you expect an assistant to make him stop?

.smdh

Last edited:
bwhahah karen says mj said he would have to work at mcdonalds PFFTT!!

She is so loopy LOL

Err... Yeah, sure, Karen. Whatever you say. Yikes. :crazy:

She loves to exaggerate! If MJ would have been at risk to sell any of his assets he still would have had millions afterwards! So McDonald's...Please I don't think so!

She claims to have been close to MJ but, needs his assistant telling her things like where MJ goes or whom he stopped seeing? And then wants us to believe she knows he was on drugs?! o_O

pfff. He'd have to work at the McDonalds? I thought no investigator was interested in hearing testimony from Karen? Whatever.
Here we go again. If it was the case, what she's talking about, then she's just as much responsible for what has happened as the others she's blaming for it now.
Oh, I forgot, she did send an email... :doh: :bs:

She claims to have been close to MJ but, needs his assistant telling her things like where MJ goes or whom he stopped seeing?

Exactly.

and McDonals?, give me a break!!!
How many of us would have paid just to see him walk.
Please, that was is ridiculous :doh:

:smilerolleyes: I remembered Karen still insisted Michael weighed only 108lb on her facebook right after AP reported his autopsy.

Karen is afraid SHE has to work at McDonald's herself, seeing as no one is hiring this unstable ****

Bhaha.....Karen wasn't very 'worried' at all. She basically told fans to shut up when they asked her if Michael was okay because he seemed so frail. If she was a 'true friend' like she claims she would have helped Michael instead of stick her head in the sand (is that an English expression? LOL)

The only one working at Mc D's should be Karen......

she is like herpes, hard to get rid of seriously, yuck at this woman

mj working at McDonals? yeaaaaaah right hahaha.. what this crazy woman fails to realize that it wasnt the first time MJ signed his assets as collateral

do people still take her words as gospel? she said she would never sell anything MJ gave her or whatever but leased her pictures for that ABC interview and then a makeup case ended up on juliens acutionhouse..

what is this? People don't hear the things said by themselves.
work at McDonalds????? Then why all those people started to think about Michael's money after 25 June?

i cannot find anything to say about all other drug lies. if these were true, what were you doing Karen or the others saying similar stories? Please, have mercy. enough is enough!

i don't want to belive that Karen said those things. i want to believe in the way that is the new TMZ Lie..

i think the best answer for this trash will be an other trash: if he had to work in a fast food restaurant, i think he would choose KFC.

oh GOD, what are we talking about? Please, leave Michael alone anymore and be ashamed of yourself.

if i continue read those stupid stories, i will lose all my mind. Enough!!!

That's disgusting. Not the McDonald's mentioning, because every honest job is a good job. But seeing this is from TMZ again, and the crap they do on Michael at every chance they get, makes me kinda wanna dismiss this crap.

It's about what Karen Faye might have said. Knowing what she's been saying so far, though, wouldn't be too quick to dismiss this. .. Still feel disgusted by TMZ.

And I agree, Dutchie..

Michael Jackson behind the counter at Maccas. I can just imagine it now.

''Those fries are hot!!! Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!''
mcdonalds2.jpg

Sorry, I couldn't help it ;)
Btw, I worked once during my summer vacations at Mc'S ;)

What she's saying isn't fun at all. But I can't help it, I simply wanna ignore her blah blah.

mcdonalds2.jpg

Sorry, I couldn't help it ;)
Btw, I worked once during my summer vacations at Mc'S ;)

What she's saying isn't fun at all. But I can't help it, I simply wanna ignore her blah blah.
LOL!

Mc Donald's would have had so much trouble keeping all the people OUT of the restaurant if that had ever happened. lol.

First, Mcdonald workers in my area make good money with BENNEFITS. Second, I believe MJ may have said this but not in the "seriousness" that Karen may be making it out to be as alot of us will say about fast food restaurants (I am grateful for these workers because Ssomeone has to give us burgers and fries when we are on the go). This also give some insight as to why MJ was seeing Klein in June 2009 (we talked about this during that time as to why he was going to Klein so much).

I don't care about the McDonald's part.. Michael could have said I need to get a 9-5 job to pay my bills and exaggerated it with the McDonald's example

but this part

Faye also told investigators she believed Michael was "self-sabotaging" with drugs because he couldn't do all 50 shows.

self-sabotaging - wow another drug addict talk. so now he's taking drugs because he wanted to.

plus have you realized the paradox? Michael was sooo afraid that he would lose everything and will be forced to work at a fast food joint but YET he had no problem of SELF SABOTAGING himself and the shows.. it doesn't even make sense. If he was so afraid why wasn't he trying to do the shows or trying to get out of them?

Faye says Michael's assistant told her MJ was seeing Dr. Arnold Klein 3 to 4 times a week and was exhibiting signs of drug use. Days before Michael died, when MJ seemed to be more lucid, she asked Michael's manager if he knew why Michael had taken a turn for the better. His response, according to Faye -- "'Cause Klein is out of town."

so now Klein did it. Not AEG not Murray. and in case you haven't noticed this is what TMZ reported that will be used by Murray's defense.

Note: Please let's not resort to name calling

Karen Faye is saying she saw MJ deteriorating both physically and mentally and she did absolutely nothing about it? she didn't approach him, she didn't ask Murray any questions she didn't inform her buddy Randy Jackson or anything?

she is just as culpable as anyone else if all of this is true

Karen Faye is saying she saw MJ deteriorating both physically and mentally and she did absolutely nothing about it? she didn't approach him, she didn't ask Murray any questions she didn't inform her buddy Randy Jackson or anything?

In a way, she would be just as bad as Murray because it means she knew he was eventually going to collapse and didn't help him.

self-sabotaging - wow another drug addict talk. so now he's taking drugs because he wanted to.

plus have you realized the paradox? Michael was sooo afraid that he would lose everything and will be forced to work at a fast food joint but YET he had no problem of SELF SABOTAGING himself and the shows.. it doesn't even make sense. If he was so afraid why wasn't he trying to do the shows or trying to get out of them?

I was about to write this. She contradicts herself here big time.

After Michael died I have read journalists speculate about whether Michael took a mix of drugs just to get out of the shows somehow. He didn't want to die, he just wanted out like a school kid who reports ill because he doesn't want to go to school, but it went wrong - so was the theory. Since then we know it's BS since it was no "mix of drugs" that killed Michael but Propofol. And he didn't take that because he wanted out, but, on the contrary: because he wanted to sleep to be able to do the shows!

Karen is crazy, BTW. It should be clear for everybody by now.

She's as culpable IMO. Before she closed her facebook I was on it. She actually said she found Michael collapsed during 2001 concerts and Michael told her that "doctor gave me too much" or something like that. So by her admittance she knew "Doctors giving MJ stuff so much that he would even collapse" since 2001. But no action.

I think she also said she emailed Randy Phillips in the last few weeks/ days. When she was asked why she didn't do anything she said something like "she didn't have the power and couldn't force Michael into her car and take him to a hospital" - which is most probably the reality.

Her approach to "culpability" is skewed IMO. She can easily blame other people for not doing anything while she also had a long period she didn't do anything or haven't done enough. She excuses herself saying that "she didn't have the power" yet expects other people to have the power.

Honestly if - like she said - she's one of the "few true friends" of Michael that Michael "confided into" and wasn't able to save him or reach to him to save himself, I really cannot understand how she could expect other people (who she calls fake friends or friends with benefits or profit oriented businessman) to be even able to get close to save Michael.

Ps: I must add that I think her skewed approach to culpability is probably a self defense mechanism and she's blaming other people so that she won't feel responsible for action (or lack of action).

Back