TMZ report: MJ's Kids -- Murray Couldn't Have Killed Our Dad

Moonwalker.Fan

Proud Member
Michael Jackson's children refused to believe their dad died of a heart attack -- because MJ used to RAVE that Dr. Murray was the BEST doctor on EARTH ... TMZ has learned.

0216-michael-jackson-conrad-ex-getty-credit.jpg

MJ's former nanny, Grace Rwaramba, spoke with LAPD investigators in the months after Michael died ... and explained how Murray became a "regular" around the house when the singer lived in Vegas ... coming by at least two times a week.

Grace told investigators Michael would constantly brag about Murray in front of the kids -- and that's why after he died, the kids would say, "There's no way daddy could have died of a heart attack because Dr. Murray is the best doctor in the whole world."

Grace also said Michael first met Murray through a member of MJ's security team ... and explained MJ felt he could trust Murray, because the security guy claimed he had some sort of mysterious leverage over the doc.

Grace offered no further explanation about the mysterious leverage.

And here's another bombshell -- Grace says that during a family trip to Florida, the kids called 911 when they discovered MJ "passed out" in their hotel room. It's unclear when the incident took place.

Last edited:
Speechless.

Should've know her spreading the drug addict lies wasn't enough for her.

Last edited:
speechless about what? its another non story. theres no relevent info in that article at all. we heard ages ago about the kids saying murray was a great dr cause dad said so. what do u expect mj to say to his kids. hes a crap dr and thats why i hired him? i guess thats murrays defence lol . mj said i was a good dr to his kids so i couldnt havnt done it lol

and re the 911 call. so? we dont know what happened if infact anything did happen at all. but of course they are trying to imply it was a drug OD.along with the mysterious leverage the security had.lol ppl need to read between the lines. this is a prime example of a TMZ article that doesnt need to be posted. as its full of nothing.

I seriously do not believe that Murray was capable of planned out premeditated murder myself. I think it was just complete incompetence.

just more trash thats all it is.....TMZ is looking for us to to click on there sight and guess what they got what they wanted,,,,it has been posted here hasn't it??. as if they have been reading here.....hence...."should the kid have thier own section" thread. This should be proof to all that the tabs DO read here.

I am speechless about her lies. They get crazier. How more crazy can they get?

nothing in this article make sense AT ALL ,,,it is all made up stupidly !

lies about what? that mj never told his kids murray would look after him? im sure mj thought he would or he wouldnt have been around. murray treated mjs kids u think he would let someone in at the begining who he didnt trust and let them be near and treat his kids?

I think it will get crazier and crazier.
When they say it like that...it all seems like a shameless joke. I hate them.
This is outrageous.

If it's a non-story, then it shouldn't be posted in the first place. Many non-stories have been posted already. Yet, more rehashed non-stories like those are refreshing the public's memory about the association 'Jackson and drugs'. Which is what this 'article' is doing, by adding Grace's name to it and her 'recount' of Jackson allegedly collapsing. By that, again bluntly trying to paint him as an unfit parent, his children allegedly finding him in that state.

It's obvious this sick tabloid agenda, and TMZ's, for they know how the mind works and what details to squeeze in for them to get glued to it. You get the 'Oh, his own children found him drugged-up, what an effed-up person' sheeple reaction. Obvious...

hmm - not new I agree - LaToya already said to the tabloids that Paris said how this could have happened he was the best doctor - so no news there.

However I'm not sure if this is something that helps the defense. Murray could have been overselling himself to Michael as "the best" and Michael could be "believing" that he was getting a safe treatment as Murray is the best. That puts the negligence solely on Murray.

Remember I think the defense will argue that Michael knew and used the drugs and knew the risk associated with it and took it regardless. There'a a huge difference between thinking you are doing something that could kill you versus you believe to be in the hands of the best of the best.

wow im curius what they believe now after the prelim.. because maybe they heared some and we find it shocking how shocking must it been for them.
i hope they know now that he is not that good as he believed them to..
pff but paris also said in the beginning that the worked michael to hard so i believe its old news and i really hope they changed there mind about him and the whole case

Hmmm... Judging by last stories from TMZ, they gained access to testimonies given to LAPD by various people in 2009. I wonder how TMZ got this? Leak from LAPD? Through Murray defense?

Hmmm... Judging by last stories from TMZ, they gained access to testimonies given to LAPD by various people in 2009. I wonder how TMZ got this? Leak from LAPD? Through Murray defense?

If it was a leak it would have happened sooner I think. LAPD and DA had access to them all along - yet nothing got mentioned before.

Murray's defense has been given the discovery so yeah something to think about.

If it was a leak it would have happened sooner I think. LAPD and DA had access to them all along - yet nothing got mentioned before.

Thanks, Ivy. That's what I thought, I believe the defense is leaking all that staff to TMZ. As to the story itself, usual TMZ twists aside, it does not help Murray at all, in my opinion. What we have here? Michael trusted his doctor and told his kids about it? Nothing more.

Murray's team obviously has no defense if they're planning on saying Murray could not have done it since the kids say he was great!

He would still be great if he had not killed MJ. The fact of the matter remains that MJ died under his care. If Murray was so 'great' MJ would still be here. His reckless behavior with medications and anesthesia caused him to lose his greatness and he became a killer. Maybe if he would've cared about MJ and not the money he would've gotten his 'friend' real help for his insomnia issues. Murray being a cardiologist could've had or at least found someone who specializes in sleep issues to help MJ but he didn't.

Last edited:
There'a a huge difference between thinking you are doing something that could kill you versus you believe to be in the hands of the best of the best.

True.

Except TMZ had to squeeze in Grace adding that the children found him collapsed. It's the children that are in the headline, and how they allegedly thought Murray couldn't have been who he is, and that makes the difference in some's minds. That headline makes it sound like Murray was too good or kind or whatever to screw up. So, this is all about Michael again. That it was his fault (TMZ are buddies with him, easy to assume this). And what Grace allegedly (I think for certain, though) 'disclosed' to them that his own children found him collapsed, thus, drugged up, thus was an unfit parent to them. And all that is not a long shot, it's actually obviously suggested in their 'article'.

the kids would say, "There's no way daddy could have died of a heart attack because Dr. Murray is the best doctor in the whole world."

Well, that's true. He didn't die of a heart attack, he died as result of negligence.

Maybe TMZ speaks a different language cause nowhere do the children say what the headline says! And there is no way to interpret it that way. Sensation mongering at its finest.

True.

Except TMZ had to squeeze in Grace adding that the children found him collapsed. It's the children that are in the headline, and how they allegedly thought Murray couldn't have been who he is, and that makes the difference in some's minds. That headline makes it sound like Murray was too good or kind or whatever to screw up. So, this is all about Michael again. That it was his fault (TMZ are buddies with him, easy to assume this). And what Grace allegedly (I think for certain, though) 'disclosed' to them that his own children found him collapsed, thus, drugged up, thus was an unfit parent to them. And all that is not a long shot, it's actually obviously suggested in their 'article'.

If the kids would've called 911 I'm pretty sure the world would've heard about the EMTs coming to help MJ based on his kids call to 911.. Hell if they did that they should've done it again on June 25th 2009 since Murray's dumb ass couldn't call them.

yeah its obviously coming from them imo. and the fact its not even something that helps murray yet its getting leaked certainly says alot

glad to so many on here can see right through the defence crap and how obviously staged these articles are .

yeah its obviously coming from them imo. and the fact its not even something that helps murray yet its getting leaked certainly says alot

glad to so many on here can see right through the defence crap and how obviously staged these articles are .

exactly and you're right none of the discovery helps him at all.. The whole Dr Adams thing is going to be crucial that's why Murray and his team are trying to throw him under the bus.

Except TMZ had to squeeze in Grace adding that the children found him collapsed. And what Grace allegedly (I think for certain, though) 'disclosed' to them that his own children found him collapsed, thus, drugged up, thus was an unfit parent to them.

well they say the time frame is unclear. and "passed out" could be anything such as drinking. and if the kids find him and called 911 that would mean that no doctor present right?

If the kids would've called 911 I'm pretty sure the world would've heard about the EMTs coming to help MJ based on his kids call to 911..

and that's true if Micheal made a trip to the ER we would have heard that wouldn't we?

re florida we could be going back as far as 03 as mj spent alot of time there then. dont think there were that many reports from the last few years of him being down there. and this is from when grace was around .thats if this story is even true

jacksons are the biggest perpretrators so they cant complain

Back