EXCLUSIVE DOCUMENTS: Financial Company Pursues Conrad Murray Across State Lines To Collect Debt

Webbie

Proud Member
If posted already, I apologize. I couldn't find it anywhere yet...

Siemens Financial Services filed a sister state judgment request against Conrad Murray in a Los Angeles court Wednesday. The organization are requesting that their financial judgment against the beleaguered doctor that was awarded in Nevada be also recognized in California.

EXCLUSIVE DOCUMENTS: Siemens File Sister State Request Against Conrad Murray

Siemens sued Murray, and his company Global Cardiovascular Associates, in March 2008 for unpaid fees steaming from “equipment lease and personal guaranty.”

A Nevada court ruled in Siemens favor in February 2010, but they claim they have yet to receive payment and now plan to pursue Murray for their debt in California.

Siemens claim that with interest they are now owed $309,046.84 by Cardiovascular and $123,033.92 by Murray.

Meanwhile Murray is gearing up for his upcoming involuntary manslaughter trial which starts March 28.

The trial stems from the June 2009 death of Murray’s former patient, Michael Jackson.

On January 25 Murray pleaded not guilty. If convicted he faces up to four years in prison as well as having his medical license revoked.

SOURCE

thanks... they need to pursue it.. Murray should be ashamed of himself. He only used MJ for money. He didn't give a damn about his health at all

Sometimes when you do an evil deed and do not own up to it, all your other bad deeds come crashing down on you at the same time. Murray forgot about that.

I can't say I feel sorry for Murray. He let himself get into that debt situation just like he let himself get into this mess regarding Michael by not doing his job correctly, not keeping a close eye on Michael and not having the right monitoring equipment in the first place. This is all just my opinion.

Last edited:
I don't feel sorry for his ass either.. He saw MJ has a money making opportunity only. He didn't give a damn about him. He didn't care what he was filling that IV up with as long as he was going to get paid. Murray's greed should be his downfall.. I hope that greedy bastard loses all of his licenses and goes to jail. MJ needed help because he wanted to sleep. He didn't want to die... Murray could've found a better method for sleep than he did.

How it happens in US when you have debts and you don't have money to pay these debts?

all of that will be used against him during the trial and will incriminate him even more and more .

all of that will be used against him during the trial and will incriminate him even more and more .

that's what I think too.. It will show his motive and why he as a cardiologist risked his patients' life. We all know why he did it, he knows why he did it too. I am glad though that he had not been paid one red cent yet. My thing AEG seemed to be stalling paying him and Michael wasn't paying him I'm assuming, so why was he still working or drugging MJ so to speak?

if you believe the male chef Murray was using MJ's credit cards all the time. We shall see whether that info was true or not but can't see what motive that chef had to lie.

On the other hand, it could be also argued that this is strong motivation to ensure his patient stayed alive? He needed the money for his debts...

No one is accusing him of intentionally killing MJ , at least not the prosecutors.

I wonder what he was really doing with all his money to be in such a position. I mean he was a doctor for a while now, and the extra women can't be used for a reason as to why he had massive debt. I wonder if he has money in an off shore account?

So why is his patient dead?

Exactly.. he sure as hell didn't do everything in his power to help or save him. He gave MJ breathing depressing benzos and then anesthesia which knocks out a person cold and he didn't watch him so he obviously didn't care about his patients' life or health.

And this fake doctor is still practicing medecine.

What a wonderful justice in this country....

I wonder what he was really doing with all his money to be in such a position. I mean he was a doctor for a while now, and the extra women can't be used for a reason as to why he had massive debt. I wonder if he has money in an off shore account?

he had that huge house and morgage.like to know what sort of cars he had etc

Isn't cardiology one of the highest paid medical specialties to be in? I would say Murray was making over $300,000 per year. He owned two clinics and he also was a licensed internist meaning he took other patients besides those with cardiac problems. Murray's wife was also doctor, so they could not have been hurting at all. Murray screwed up with all of those baby mamas etc.. Sade Anding claims he gave her $2,000 cash and bought her clothes. Nicole Alvarez claims on the night he met her he gave her $3000 cash and she told her friend she hit the jackpot. Sounds to me like he was giving his money to his girlfriends instead of paying bills.

I am sure all of that will come up during the trial. I can't see the jury being sympathetic to this ass since he was making babies with young women while married to his doctor wife. No sympathy at all.. He didn't care about MJ. He cared about MJ's money. I hope the prosecution focuses on that during this trial

Back